**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

GOLD! GOLD! GOLD! | Kabam Please Resolve this!

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    never said anyone stated any particular amount.
    i don't think anyone is arguing it won't help.

seems like your reply to me is arguing for the point of arguing

all i am saying is the root game mechanic of needing to manage resources will still be there. yes this is more gold, but it is a little more gold and if not learnt to be managed properly will only land players back in the exact same situation in no time at all. as increased supply will also lead to increased expectations.
    so the only way to fully fix what you feel as a gold problem is still to manage your rankups and temper your expectations.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Maat1985 said:

all i am saying is the root game mechanic of needing to manage resources will still be there

But nobody is arguing against any of that. Everyone I've seen on the side of the gold shortage existing has been very adamant that it exists even with proper resource management. With a great gold stash comes great responsibility, we're all well aware.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 911 ★★★
    Preach bro. Or she, ze, zer they or re.

It’s a game and these pronouns playing as high end players forgetting about the mid or little players for gold.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,377 ★★★★★

Maat1985 said:

DNA3000 said:

Turns out Kabam agrees and is increasing gold across the game, so the complaints were warranted after all.

They've been discussing the gold supply for months internally, and in fact they have increased the gold supply in steps over time. They increased the gold in the arena when that was revamped, they increased the gold in incursions.

Some of this is normal game economy adjustments - everything gets tweaked up over time whether people complain or not. Some of this is due to reviewing rank up costs for 6* and 7* champs. A lot of it was a reevaluation of the rank up situation after major sales events. I had a pretty good idea gold changes were likely coming in some form eventually after posting my ISO costs analysis. The same discussions happening here on the forums also happen on the CCP discord and internally at Kabam, and have been happening for over a year.

We'll see if they decide to double the gold supply though.
    Tell that to everyone in this thread who said there was no gold problem. Kabam Jax said what he said; they are responding and giving us more gold. Thank the heavens Kabam is more reasonable than most of the posters here.
    Oh yes, they have increased gold “for paragons only” what about the progressing players that are supposedly struggling?
    People here have supposedly been advocating for “progressing players to catch up”
    Gold for paragons does nothing for this.
    Now the true colours show. Did you ever want more gold for progressing players? Or was that merelry and argument to help your case?
    What about the fact that they have increased the catalysts and shards you can earn?
    So you will have more gold (if you are paragon) but also have more cats. So what changes overall?
    Nothing probably.
    Still going to end up limited by gold.
    Or maybe ISO.

It is only logical that gold is increased as time goes on.
    But as i said before “it is unlikely to be a game changing amount, you will still need to manage it and plan rankups.”

But also key to what my main point was.
    It doesn’t help you catch up. You cannot catch up when those above also get the same.
    If you wanna catch up you still gotta do more work than those above
    What I tell all the small alliance members is to get to Paragon. They are doing it in waves. Before Paragon, your primary goal is to focus on content clearing and getting your 3 rank 4s. Trying to do lots of rank ups before that is the wrong move.

TB don't need it. Also, just take the L guys, it's OK once in a while to be wrong lol.
    I can't believe you're taking the 2mil from the Paragon quest as your end of conversation mic drop lol. You act like it's first time they've adjusted a resource. If that's the case, halls of fortune is the same thing.

No one is wrong in this thread. There's a difference of opinion on ways to get gold and how much you should have to do to get it. Not a single person is saying we don't need more, the people on the opposite side you're on, is just saying there's ways to do it. You just don't want to do what they do. Which is fine. You're going to get the 2mil from the paragauntlet and you'll blow through it and be back here asking for more gold. 7* acquisition is increasing and those are more expensive than 6*'s.

See ya in a month.
    LMAO, the salt is real. Jax literally said people are asking everywhere for gold. Just throw in the towel LOL.

And yes, for me (my gold issues weren't super severe) the 2mil and the bump in incursions will be enough. Will it be enough for the smaller accounts? I don't know. That plus TB EQ is a great step in the right direction.

It's highly ironic that you think it's just 2mil gold. So to you it's a pittance. You can't seem to figure out what point you're making. If there was no gold problem there would be no need to increase it and Jax wouldn't have mentioned it.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night homie.
    There is no gold problem!
    *Kabam increases gold*
    Well it’s only a tiny amount of gold and I’m sure you’ll still suffer.

What a lovely person you are.
    You're right. I bow down to you and how easily you got them to do your bidding.

Oh wait, gold has always steadily increased. There was more gold this past month than last month. And the previous month. It's always like that. Just like every resource in the game increases in quantity over time.

You didn't win anything. You were vindicated because they added the Paragauntlet. They didn't come out and say there's a dramatic gold shortage like you and OP and the other threads complain about.

But again, if this is what will stop these threads, then Kabam heard you and fixed the "gold shortage".

Lol
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    smdam38 said:

Maybe don’t mis-gender actual human beings then.

Please continue. I wanna see how long it will take the MODs to see your thinly veiled homophobia and ban you.
  • Options
    What a weird thing to say.
    Where is any homophobia?
    Pretty ironic.
  • Options
    smdam38 said:

Where is any homophobia?
    Pretty ironic.

The way you're commenting. You know what you're doing.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    smdam38 said:

Where is any homophobia?
    Pretty ironic.

If you're actually trying to be respectful, this just isn't how you do it
  • Options
    There’s a way I have to be? Please explain how to do it “right”?.
  • Options

smdam38 said:

Where is any homophobia?
    Pretty ironic.

The way you're commenting. You know what you're doing.
    Why not just reply to the actual point of the thread and not what I am.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    ditto
  • Options
    In terms of actual thread, I think we do need more gold.
  • Options
    They almost tried to silence you. I have the “receipts” if you need and they try to silence you again.
    We’re on the same gold side.
  • Options
    I’ll class action this **** with the data collection I got.

Especially for UK players with the laws they have there.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,432 ★★★★★
    So I opened this thread for the first time as it stayed on top for too damn long.
    How real is the Gold issue?
    So much arguing in here, finding it hard to see the real gold issue comments.

2 months ago I was at 30m gold and was starting to worry. Now I'm at 75M...idk how?
  • Options
    Awesome man.
    Sorry for the drama in here.

Great that you have that giant gold.
  • Options
    Game is fine.

An over a billion dollar game that can’t figure out how to work chat or updates?

Yes, they’re great at figuring out in game commerce.
  • Options
    Do you know how much a billion is?
    They can’t figure out Cassie isn’t ass or that Adam isn’t dam?
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Well the thread is closing now by derailment
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    This ...inst exactly how i thought this was happening maybe they Will just ban the person for trying to close this thread
  • Options
    I would love if they shut this down again. Like they did the first time.
    As it would justify what I’ve been saying about this site.

I call them like I see them.

The gold thing is weird. Everything ramps up but gold is down in the dungeon not keeping up.
  • Options
    My post was about the actual original post and yours was attacking me.

The gold needs to be upped.
  • Options

smdam38 said:

Ban a person for bringing up a gold deficiency in the game?
    That sounds like a kabaam simp answer.

Bringing up an issue? No.
    Calling people simps, spamming a Thread with off-topic comments, self-proclaimingly trying to shut it down....
    It's possible.
    What does this have to do with the thread?
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★
    smdam38 said:

I would love if they shut this down again. Like they did the first time.
    As it would justify what I’ve been saying about this site.

I call them like I see them.

The gold thing is weird. Everything ramps up but gold is down in the dungeon not keeping up.

I’m not making the connection of how closing a thread that has become off-topic and inflammatory proves a tinfoil hat theory
  • Options
    You’re the one going off-topic and coming at me.

Gold is an issue that needs to be addressed.
  • Options
    I’m actually talking about the topic of the gold issue rather than talking about other players.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,985 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    smdam38 said:

You’re the one going off-topic and coming at me.

Gold is an issue that needs to be addressed.

Manage your resources correctly and it isn’t remotely a problem.

Do the daily events (yes, including arena). Rank up champs during level up. Sell all gray iso. Don’t do more than 100,000 points on a level up day. There’s almost never a situation where you need to overspend in the short run to rank a champ NOW. There’s gonna be another level up in four days. You can stop at level 32/65 then get more iso later.

Stop ranking 6-stars to 25/25 unless resources are expiring anyway. If you have a gold shortage, sell iso instead of spending gold. It takes 79 5000 class iso bricks to take a 6-star to max rank 1 (25/25). It also takes 425,000 gold. If you use gray iso it’s even more.