Options

BG Pain Points

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    So you want me to post a screenshot so that you can argue I didn't play well enough?
    You've already established that you think it's fine the way it is.
    I know how to count, and I wasn't mistaken that I would have won without the Time reduction, so there's no need to verify.
    Besides that, the Matches only go back so far, so there's no taking a screenshot.
    If you think this is the first time someone has made an attempt to embarrass me, you would be wrong.
    I'm not doing it. If you would like to discuss the issues I presented in an open-minded manner that is on-topic, I'm all ears. Otherwise, I'm not doing the dance of back-and-forth. I'll save that for the game.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

I know how to play the game. You're missing the point.

lol
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,908 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

So you want me to post a screenshot so that you can argue I didn't play well enough?
    You've already established that you think it's fine the way it is.
    I know how to count, and I wasn't mistaken that I would have won without the Time reduction, so there's no need to verify.
    Besides that, the Matches only go back so far, so there's no taking a screenshot.
    If you think this is the first time someone has made an attempt to embarrass me, you would be wrong.
    I'm not doing it. If you would like to discuss the issues I presented in an open-minded manner that is on-topic, I'm all ears. Otherwise, I'm not doing the dance of back-and-forth. I'll save that for the game.

Are you admitting you played bad then?.
    I don't care about the screenshot, Graves asked politely to see if it would have made a difference and seeing how you hide it, it probably wouldn't.
    Well if that's the case you already established almost 4 months ago you didn't like this scoring system. What's your point?
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom here is some advice I can give you on losing less often.

1. Use 'trap' defenders if ur roster is low ranked. For instance, if your opponent hasn't got a solid counter to your electro, it doesn't really matter if he is rank 3 or rank 5, they are not going to have a good time.

2. Take breaks and don't be afraid to change up your deck if it's not working for you. I was losing matches with void as he is a bit slow. So I benched him even though he is decay and brought in another defender into my deck.

3. Watch youtubers streams. Beroman, KT1, Andrewtheruff etc. They are all solid players and you can copy their strategies, rank up the same attackers/defenders that you see do particularly well for them and learn interactions or niche counters you may not have thought of,

4. Adapt your mastery setup to each meta. Again, you can copy those used by high end youtubers.

5. Practise fighting. If you think your skill could be better then always try to improve it. I got highly skilled by doing labyrinth and act 6. Sadly kabam nerfed act 6 into the ground and labyrinth is no longer a challenge since the game has progressed a long way from rank 4 5 stars. Perhaps doing abyss runs, gauntlet and eop fights and practising with different champions will help you master their playstyle.

6. Secret tip that no one mentions: At the start of the meta go in and play 10-20 matches with energy. Use attackers that you think might be able to do certain defenders and place champs on defence you don't usually place and see how they do. Then make a mental note of how it goes without any pressure of winning. Then you can get started building your deck for real with all this in mind and play with elders marks.

I haven't been able to play too much this season but it works well for me:

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    Yeah but, are they ever going to fix the issue where it picks your first champ for you?