**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Insane Paragon Gauntlet Glitch! [merged, resolved]

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners,

This is not an issue we have any intention of actioning on.

After analyzing the reaches of this bug the game team has concluded that the impact is not large enough to warrant any further action.

We've talked in the forums before about how a "why not me" mentality is not ever going to be a strong enough case for action.

Additionally, I've seen the calls for "consistency" when dealing with these things, and to be honest, there isn't a way to establish 100% consistency. We've chatted before about how we will approach issues like this on a case by case basis. We need the ability to analyze every situation to decide the impact on the contest and cannot back ourselves into a corner by trying to establish a set like this. If we lay out "100% ground rules" for Summoners, many will dive in when they think they have an opportunity to exploit a bug without repercussions. You absolutely need to accept the inherent risk associated with these behaviours if you wish to carry this mentality towards the Contest.

This is a closed case and we will not be commenting on it any further.

I hope this provides closure for those of you that needed it.

Thank you for the response Jax, appreciate it.