Invisible woman Raids

Comments

• Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 140

Mikes_mom said:

Hey folks, the Invisible Woman fight is working properly. I brought this to the team for deeper investigation earlier today.

Her shield is normally based off of 10% of her health, but this version in RAIDS is actually tuned down to 2%.

Since you need to remove her shield before noticing any meaningful damage, it’s going to seem like you may not be doing anything to her. Once you build charges with your teammates, the shield goes down a LOT faster - and you’ll see the giant numbers that you’re used to.

That being said, these fights are open to tuning & balancing, so it certainly might be changed based off of feedback - but as of now, the fight is not “bugged” and the shield is reduced.

Is this intended? To have a small window for damage mid-fight, then once the shield is up we are back to no damage till the end of the fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZVmlnQrXjM
    You’re using sp1.

That won’t do enough dmg.

Stick to sp2. Sp1 are a complete waste unless you are running low on debuffs. But if you are, do short mm combos to get more debuffs up.

Fight should go like this for ironheart.

This is assuming your friends have got the charges up to 15 15 15. If you have ironheart, you need to be ready to solo invis woman and prowler for your teammates. Let them build the charges to max doing no damage.youll be going in when you can do max damage.

Parry, hit once. Remove the invis.

Part hit 5 combo, med ended to get debuffs up.

Keep triggering raid charge challenges depending on what section invis woman is on.

DO NOT USE SP1.

Save for sp2. As soon as you have sp2, trigger a raid charge and then immediately throw sp2.

This will clear the shield entirely.

This should take approximately 20-30 seconds, so you still have 2 min 30 left,

The sp2 hit should do around 2.5 million dmg for a rk 3 ironheart unboosted. If you have a rk2, use boosts. First two hits do 400k each. Last two hits do around 1.6mill combined , plus some little hits in the middle. Makes 2.5 million.

You then have 20s to do decent dmg with your basics. She will be hitting for around 100k dmg per basic hit. You need to keep applying debuffs , so med Enders to be able to ignore the miss mechanic if it returns. And you need to do 5 hit combos so you get back to your sp2,

This should take around 20s. When her shield returns, trigger a raid charge and launch sp2.

Rinse and repeat. You should reach the damage cap within about 2 mins.
    This is not my video, I am using Ham, do you know how he should be used?
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 237 ★★
    Ahh kk. Ham unfortunately we’ve not used :( sorry :(
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

My rank 3 chee'ilth still takes a minute or more to get her shield down once. Invisible woman's tuning needs to be different.

About cheeilth I wanted to know if her bleeds damage scale as well as her hit damage does also, how did she work against prowler who is bleed immune.
    Was thinking about bringing her in but didn't want to take a risk, want to see if I can consider her for next raids
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,806 ★★★★★

He worked.
    R3 venom didn't.
  • ZolmasterZolmaster Member Posts: 4
    R3 Silk on left side is useless.
  • WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Member Posts: 41

Anyone here please tell me how to do damage to prowler he is 2nd fight of third path i am using silk I have boost which give weakness to defender when you punish special or heavy also iam not getting any vigilance.

Try to focus on punishing a few heavies at the start of the fight for your Raids boost(you can't punish his specials until you have vigilance). Then start working on fight missions and you'll gain the fervor faster to get to the vigilance phase.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

ahmynuts said:

My rank 3 chee'ilth still takes a minute or more to get her shield down once. Invisible woman's tuning needs to be different.

About cheeilth I wanted to know if her bleeds damage scale as well as her hit damage does also, how did she work against prowler who is bleed immune.
    Was thinking about bringing her in but didn't want to take a risk, want to see if I can consider her for next raids
    Bleed doesn't scale. Prowler wasn't bad for that reason. First time since Raids came out that I haven't hit the cap on a fight...and it happened on all 3 minis. Seems like the fights are great for high crit damage champs or ones that have AAR. Storm, Angela, IM, etc. have all seemingly worked well. Like I said before, lesson learned. Won't be bringing her anymore.
  • SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 86

Anyone here please tell me how to do damage to prowler he is 2nd fight of third path i am using silk I have boost which give weakness to defender when you punish special or heavy also iam not getting any vigilance.

Try to focus on punishing a few heavies at the start of the fight for your Raids boost(you can't punish his specials until you have vigilance). Then start working on fight missions and you'll gain the fervor faster to get to the vigilance phase.
    Thank you. I never played with prowler and not many times against him i thought his heaviest is also unpunishable but I was wrong by your suggestion I reached damage cap easily.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,168 ★★★★★
    Vanitelia said:

NONYABIZZ said:

ahmynuts said:

Bleed doesn't scale. Prowler wasn't bad for that reason. First time since Raids came out that I haven't hit the cap on a fight...and it happened on all 3 minis. Seems like the fights are great for high crit damage champs or ones that have AAR. Storm, Angela, IM, etc. have all seemingly worked well. Like I said before, lesson learned. Won't be bringing her anymore.
    I must be doing something wrong. It's my first time using Angela in raids (normally use Hulkbuster). It's took me almost the entire three minutes each time with Angela to reach the max damage cap. She's 7r3.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Member Posts: 1,510 ★★★★★
    I think the main issue with her shield is it takes too long to get rid of to do damage. You can get 2 shields down typically during a fight. My main issue is there's no reason to have a bunch of champions to select from in each role as there are basically 3 in each that can do massive damage and remaining champs are just okay. There is too much difference between top champs to bring in and the remaining to select. If you try out a new champ and their damage isn't good it's a rough go, so why not just keep using the top champ in that role which is kinda boring.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 447 ★★★

Vanitelia said:

NONYABIZZ said:

ahmynuts said:

I must be doing something wrong. It's my first time using Angela in raids (normally use Hulkbuster). It's took me almost the entire three minutes each time with Angela to reach the max damage cap. She's 7r3.
    Have an ally mate that's using her and he has 36mil points. Hasn't reached into his stash either, so that's far better than what I've scored and I have gone through the 7 100% revives and plenty of the normal AQ revives/potions. He hits the cap each time while I am scraping to get 5-7%. I used Titania before and I was normally in the 50-60mil range in terms of points. After 3 minis, I am sitting at 19mil and the other guy is at 16mil (using Storm). He normally doesn't put in a lot, so hard to gauge how she's been doing for him, but he hasn't complained either.

For me, this thread is more about the number of champs that are having issues than it is anything else. When we go from scoring a lot and hitting the cap regularly to what's happening now, we're all trying to get answers.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    edited October 2
    "Ding dong, the witch is dead!" - only took about 12 revives.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,504 ★★★★★
    This Fight is brutal. Took us 2 days to get her down to 27%.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,504 ★★★★★
    She won't even take Damage on my end until the last minute to 30 seconds.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    The trick with Angela is stacking her furies. They make a HUGE difference.
    * Build up to between 1 and 2 bars of power.
    * Make sure you've got two furies (you get one from any crit when between 1-2 bars)
    * fire off that SP1
    * Get back above 1 bar of power, and you've got 3 furies, and now you're doing massive damage.

Angela has been my rockstar for every raid until this one. I switched to Chee'ilth for this one because I wanted a miss counter, and Angela doesn't counter miss. Chee'ilth has done very well against Hood and Prowler, but I'm having the same problems everybody is seeing against IW. Even for "perfect" runs where I never take a hit and keep the SP2 tranquilize up the whole time (it's her miss counter), it takes me most of the fight to get that damn shield down.
  • SistosSistos Member Posts: 18
    edited October 2
    Boost before fighting her. Also, if you have a champ with a lot of buffs it takes her shield down faster. I’m using sparky and get her shield down 2-3 times per fight. Her shield scales from boosts and buffs.
  • BbbrdeBbbrde Member Posts: 9
    It seems that if the modders are doing well with the bosses in the raid, it means they are making the game for themselves.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,014 ★★★★
    Yeah I’m averaging 4% with an r2 hulkbuster, none of my guys can do more damage, so it took us 2-3 revives to get charges each, then 25 revives at least to ko her, that’s 35 revives on one champ, it’s not fun, next time one of us can bring a better champ but it was bad design that made 90% of the champs unable to do 12% damage
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,133 ★★★★★
    Can also confirm that my r2 Venom is doing absolutely nothing to IW for 95% of the fight. This can’t possibly be how this fight was supposed to play out..
  • ShodaiHighkageShodaiHighkage Member Posts: 85
    I'm just waiting for the next "you suck at raids" mail from kabam followed by a "JK teehee"
  • OwrnsOwrns Member Posts: 36
    Well done kabam an another enjoyable part of the game killed by stupid nodes and not testing properly.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 349 ★★
    Raids are completely messed up, kabam back to the old working as intended responses
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 550 ★★★★
    Easy solution, her shield can absorb up to 1 million damage, most players should be ok with it.

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    The shield shouldn’t regenerate, that’s the problem. The damage window is minuscule. Playing perfect with Havok I have to use an SP2 to disable but and it’s crazy stressful to get back to another sp2 in the time frame the shield is on cool down. It’s a a 50/50 shot, and if I miss that shot the cycle repeats. It’s great that the team had the foresight to make it smaller, but this seems like a glaring oversight
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 65 ★★
    when the questions get tough the community managers get going and hide in there officies. oh we will answer when we know in a few weeks leaving everyone hanging lol. freaking pathetic way to treat the players
  • Midias12Midias12 Member Posts: 76
    I have absolutely no issue dealing the max 12% damage to her
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 305 ★★
    Midias12 said:

I have absolutely no issue dealing the max 12% damage to her

Yeah there's a few champs that work for that fight , but not everyone has those champs to use , and most alliances are hitting a roadblock on IW , it's a new fight no one could possibly know that the list of options for this fight would be so small