Announcing Event Quest: The Age of Sentry [Updated: Jan 2nd - 21:18 pm PDT]

1356714

Comments

  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    if that's the case for why there are no units in the quest then you need to remove all the units from 5.4 if that's the rules we are going by
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

    I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

    So you’re okay with them forcing us to play every aspect to its limits just to rank 2 a 5*. Should have a minimum of 5 t1as with uncollected quest.

    You're either overreacting or not playing the game all that much, someone did the math on this forum not that long ago. You can earn 37 t1a each month, that's plenty of alphas to do your rank ups (assuming you don't rank **** 5*, in which case you deserve to run out of them). T5B and 6* shards however you can't earn anywhere else. (excluding one time only source of act 5). So yeah, im perfectly fine with them focusing on actually rare rank up materials for harder parts of the game.

    I’m 100% done all story quests. My t4cc and t4bc stash are over flowing. As well as my t2a stash. Only because I’m short on t1as. I buy 5 every week from glory. 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas every 9 days or w/e it is. So why should a low ranking material item like t1as bottleneck my rank ups? It’s absurd regardless how many can be obtained in a month. Even at “37” a month you can r2 3 5* champs. And everyone knows a r2 5* champ isn’t breaking the game for anyone at our level. Of course those numbers drop the higher you rank them. 1 rank 3 5* a month is NOT acceptable at this stage while all other rank up materials expire in the stash.

    You're not verry good at math, are you? 37/5=7, 7 r2 5* champs every month. Now show me the math where you get 7 new 5* every month. Or if you wanna go r3 route, that's still 6 5* from r2 to r3, or 3 from r1 to r3. I would also like to see the math where you get 18 t4cc every month to r3 6 5* champs.

    Bad at math, lol.

    None of that changes the fact that every other material is either full or in overflow stash expiring. While waiting on t1as.
    Also doesn’t change the fact that the community has been asking more for a reason. Even if there are a few that want to justify kabam’s methods.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 1,498 ★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

    I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

    So you’re okay with them forcing us to play every aspect to its limits just to rank 2 a 5*. Should have a minimum of 5 t1as with uncollected quest.

    You're either overreacting or not playing the game all that much, someone did the math on this forum not that long ago. You can earn 37 t1a each month, that's plenty of alphas to do your rank ups (assuming you don't rank **** 5*, in which case you deserve to run out of them). T5B and 6* shards however you can't earn anywhere else. (excluding one time only source of act 5). So yeah, im perfectly fine with them focusing on actually rare rank up materials for harder parts of the game.

    I’m 100% done all story quests. My t4cc and t4bc stash are over flowing. As well as my t2a stash. Only because I’m short on t1as. I buy 5 every week from glory. 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas every 9 days or w/e it is. So why should a low ranking material item like t1as bottleneck my rank ups? It’s absurd regardless how many can be obtained in a month. Even at “37” a month you can r2 3 5* champs. And everyone knows a r2 5* champ isn’t breaking the game for anyone at our level. Of course those numbers drop the higher you rank them. 1 rank 3 5* a month is NOT acceptable at this stage while all other rank up materials expire in the stash.

    You're not verry good at math, are you? 37/5=7, 7 r2 5* champs every month. Now show me the math where you get 7 new 5* every month. Or if you wanna go r3 route, that's still 6 5* from r2 to r3, or 3 from r1 to r3. I would also like to see the math where you get 18 t4cc every month to r3 6 5* champs.

    Bad at math, lol.

    None of that changes the fact that every other material is either full or in overflow stash expiring. While waiting on t1as.
    Also doesn’t change the fact that the community has been asking more for a reason. Even if there are a few that want to justify kabam’s methods.

    You could always boycott.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,269 ★★★★
    No title for Uncollected? Y tho. I mean it doesn’t effect cuz I’m still collected but still. Also is master going to be harder this time around? Cuz I’m okay with you making it A BIT easier but you took it WAY to far. The only interesting fights last month were the bosses
  • Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

    I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

    So you’re okay with them forcing us to play every aspect to its limits just to rank 2 a 5*. Should have a minimum of 5 t1as with uncollected quest.

    You're either overreacting or not playing the game all that much, someone did the math on this forum not that long ago. You can earn 37 t1a each month, that's plenty of alphas to do your rank ups (assuming you don't rank **** 5*, in which case you deserve to run out of them). T5B and 6* shards however you can't earn anywhere else. (excluding one time only source of act 5). So yeah, im perfectly fine with them focusing on actually rare rank up materials for harder parts of the game.

    I’m 100% done all story quests. My t4cc and t4bc stash are over flowing. As well as my t2a stash. Only because I’m short on t1as. I buy 5 every week from glory. 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas every 9 days or w/e it is. So why should a low ranking material item like t1as bottleneck my rank ups? It’s absurd regardless how many can be obtained in a month. Even at “37” a month you can r2 3 5* champs. And everyone knows a r2 5* champ isn’t breaking the game for anyone at our level. Of course those numbers drop the higher you rank them. 1 rank 3 5* a month is NOT acceptable at this stage while all other rank up materials expire in the stash.

    You're not verry good at math, are you? 37/5=7, 7 r2 5* champs every month. Now show me the math where you get 7 new 5* every month. Or if you wanna go r3 route, that's still 6 5* from r2 to r3, or 3 from r1 to r3. I would also like to see the math where you get 18 t4cc every month to r3 6 5* champs.

    Bad at math, lol.

    None of that changes the fact that every other material is either full or in overflow stash expiring. While waiting on t1as.
    Also doesn’t change the fact that the community has been asking more for a reason. Even if there are a few that want to justify kabam’s methods.

    Still waiting to see how you get 7 new 5* every month, or better yet 7 5* worth ranking up. Seeing how you're not all that good at math, im also starting to suspect that you might be ranking up luke cage and such and are the cause of your own t1a shortage. Play smarter not harder. ;)
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 227 ★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

    I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

    So you’re okay with them forcing us to play every aspect to its limits just to rank 2 a 5*. Should have a minimum of 5 t1as with uncollected quest.

    You're either overreacting or not playing the game all that much, someone did the math on this forum not that long ago. You can earn 37 t1a each month, that's plenty of alphas to do your rank ups (assuming you don't rank **** 5*, in which case you deserve to run out of them). T5B and 6* shards however you can't earn anywhere else. (excluding one time only source of act 5). So yeah, im perfectly fine with them focusing on actually rare rank up materials for harder parts of the game.

    I’m 100% done all story quests. My t4cc and t4bc stash are over flowing. As well as my t2a stash. Only because I’m short on t1as. I buy 5 every week from glory. 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas every 9 days or w/e it is. So why should a low ranking material item like t1as bottleneck my rank ups? It’s absurd regardless how many can be obtained in a month. Even at “37” a month you can r2 3 5* champs. And everyone knows a r2 5* champ isn’t breaking the game for anyone at our level. Of course those numbers drop the higher you rank them. 1 rank 3 5* a month is NOT acceptable at this stage while all other rank up materials expire in the stash.

    You're not verry good at math, are you? 37/5=7, 7 r2 5* champs every month. Now show me the math where you get 7 new 5* every month. Or if you wanna go r3 route, that's still 6 5* from r2 to r3, or 3 from r1 to r3. I would also like to see the math where you get 18 t4cc every month to r3 6 5* champs.

    Bad at math, lol.

    None of that changes the fact that every other material is either full or in overflow stash expiring. While waiting on t1as.
    Also doesn’t change the fact that the community has been asking more for a reason. Even if there are a few that want to justify kabam’s methods.

    So your t2a stash is full because you don’t have t1a or because you’ve chosen not to use them because you’re waiting for different champs?
  • Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

    I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

    So you’re okay with them forcing us to play every aspect to its limits just to rank 2 a 5*. Should have a minimum of 5 t1as with uncollected quest.

    You're either overreacting or not playing the game all that much, someone did the math on this forum not that long ago. You can earn 37 t1a each month, that's plenty of alphas to do your rank ups (assuming you don't rank **** 5*, in which case you deserve to run out of them). T5B and 6* shards however you can't earn anywhere else. (excluding one time only source of act 5). So yeah, im perfectly fine with them focusing on actually rare rank up materials for harder parts of the game.

    I’m 100% done all story quests. My t4cc and t4bc stash are over flowing. As well as my t2a stash. Only because I’m short on t1as. I buy 5 every week from glory. 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas every 9 days or w/e it is. So why should a low ranking material item like t1as bottleneck my rank ups? It’s absurd regardless how many can be obtained in a month. Even at “37” a month you can r2 3 5* champs. And everyone knows a r2 5* champ isn’t breaking the game for anyone at our level. Of course those numbers drop the higher you rank them. 1 rank 3 5* a month is NOT acceptable at this stage while all other rank up materials expire in the stash.

    You're not verry good at math, are you? 37/5=7, 7 r2 5* champs every month. Now show me the math where you get 7 new 5* every month. Or if you wanna go r3 route, that's still 6 5* from r2 to r3, or 3 from r1 to r3. I would also like to see the math where you get 18 t4cc every month to r3 6 5* champs.

    Bad at math, lol.

    None of that changes the fact that every other material is either full or in overflow stash expiring. While waiting on t1as.
    Also doesn’t change the fact that the community has been asking more for a reason. Even if there are a few that want to justify kabam’s methods.

    So your t2a stash is full because you don’t have t1a or because you’ve chosen not to use them because you’re waiting for different champs?

    No, he's overflowing on t2a because 30 t1a every month is not enough to rank 4 1 5* champ... try to keep up! Lol

    Or he's earning 10 t2a every month, now i lost track myself... thanks a lot! :(
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    @ShadowNet
    Nope no Luke Cage to rank up.

    @TheBaldAvenger
    Partly both. If I had t1as my t2a stash wouldn’t be in overflow but also not spending t2as on just any champ.
  • meoreanmeorean Posts: 34
    Bahamut wrote: »
    No title for Uncollected? Y tho. I mean it doesn’t effect cuz I’m still collected but still. Also is master going to be harder this time around? Cuz I’m okay with you making it A BIT easier but you took it WAY to far. The only interesting fights last month were the bosses

    @Bahamut They stated in the EQ release that there wouldn't be a special title for the uncollected difficulty going forward.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 227 ★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    @ShadowNet
    Nope no Luke Cage to rank up.

    @TheBaldAvenger
    Partly both. If I had t1as my t2a stash wouldn’t be in overflow but also not spending t2as on just any champ.

    Then the good news is it won’t be overflowing much longer as you say you buy 5 from AQ each week
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I have close to 30 5 stars. I do not need all of them rank 4 or 3 right away. The fact that you get a champ does not mean that rank up is immediately needed. A few resources expiring SO WHAT? Deal with it. Dont do T4B arena, dont do T4CC arena, dont open T4CC crystals, Stop playing map6, stop playing Map 5 and you will see balance in your stash. grow up and stop whinning. this thread is for the new Amazing quest not for this spamming about non sense arguments. thanks!

    You deal with it. To say I can’t ask for more t1as is childish on your behalf. The arguments being had is POV vs POV. I need more t1as. I do not rank all 4* to rank 5, I do not rank all 5* past rank 1 even.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I gave u the things you need to do bro, if your stash is overflowing in all the other resources that much use all your glory to buy T1A and play map 3. Or keep whinning the whole year, quiet entertaining lmao.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I gave u the things you need to do bro, if your stash is overflowing in all the other resources that much use all your glory to buy T1A and play map 3. Or keep whinning the whole year, quiet entertaining lmao.

    I don’t control what map our alliance plays. If we only play map 3 we get less glory. Not an answer or help. Actually really stupid to suggest. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. If people want to sit back and let kabam hand out 5* but not give enough resources to rank up properly then so be it. You’re welcome to take that stick out of your ass.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Oh well i play map 3 and have 15 rank 3 5 stars and 2 rank 4. I have tons of T1A expiring. T1A with glory have a cap so you cannot but more than 5. Map 3 gets you 1300 glory which is enough to buy the aphas.

    I bet u got less rank 3 5 stars than i do. Time to find a different alliance bud. Lmao
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Oh well i play map 3 and have 15 rank 3 5 stars and 2 rank 4. I have tons of T1A expiring. T1A with glory have a cap so you cannot but more than 5. Map 3 gets you 1300 glory which is enough to buy the aphas.

    I bet u got less rank 3 5 stars than i do. Time to find a different alliance bud. Lmao

    You don’t bud
  • Jaded wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I gave u the things you need to do bro, if your stash is overflowing in all the other resources that much use all your glory to buy T1A and play map 3. Or keep whinning the whole year, quiet entertaining lmao.

    I don’t control what map our alliance plays. If we only play map 3 we get less glory. Not an answer or help. Actually really stupid to suggest. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. If people want to sit back and let kabam hand out 5* but not give enough resources to rank up properly then so be it. You’re welcome to take that stick out of your ass.

    Map 3 gives a stupid ammount of t1a's, far more than you can get from glory store, cleary you're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. Also, im still waiting on explanation how you can earn 30+ alphas every month, not rank up **** champs and still not have "any" to rank things up? What are you selling those alphas for t2a frags? Where do you spend all of you alphas???
  • Do we need the updated version of the game to be able to participate in the quest? If so, will the patch notes arrive today or tomorrow?

    There is no update to go alongside this one! We'll let you all know where there is a new update coming!
  • Jaded wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I have close to 30 5 stars. I do not need all of them rank 4 or 3 right away. The fact that you get a champ does not mean that rank up is immediately needed. A few resources expiring SO WHAT? Deal with it. Dont do T4B arena, dont do T4CC arena, dont open T4CC crystals, Stop playing map6, stop playing Map 5 and you will see balance in your stash. grow up and stop whinning. this thread is for the new Amazing quest not for this spamming about non sense arguments. thanks!

    You deal with it. To say I can’t ask for more t1as is childish on your behalf. The arguments being had is POV vs POV. I need more t1as. I do not rank all 4* to rank 5, I do not rank all 5* past rank 1 even.

    Actually, if you want more by all means ask for more. Kabam recently dramatically reduced the costs of T1A for glory so I doubt they will immediately change something else but never hurts to ask.

    However the "argument" isn't a point of view thing as you put it. You've made several statements about the quantitative availability of T1A that simply aren't true. If you don't care about the numbers or anyone's "math" then don't mention numbers. Just say you want more and that's the only reason you're asking for more. Once you give a quantitative reason for wanting more, if that reason is erroneous don't be surprised if others call you on it.

    On the subject of expiring resources. There's no way for the game to perfectly balance all resources for every player, so there will always be a bottleneck somewhere. And whatever that bottleneck is, everything else will eventually back up and if in the stash expire. And it doesn't matter what the bottleneck is or what is expiring, people will always complain about it. There's no such thing as the "right" resource to bottleneck or expire. We know this with certainty because over the past year or so that bottleneck has literally been everything, from T4CC to T4B to T1A and even the availability of 5* champions to rank up in the first place. People can complain about it, but they have to recognize they are part of an inevitable complaint that will always exist and signals nothing in particular.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I gave u the things you need to do bro, if your stash is overflowing in all the other resources that much use all your glory to buy T1A and play map 3. Or keep whinning the whole year, quiet entertaining lmao.

    I don’t control what map our alliance plays. If we only play map 3 we get less glory. Not an answer or help. Actually really stupid to suggest. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. If people want to sit back and let kabam hand out 5* but not give enough resources to rank up properly then so be it. You’re welcome to take that stick out of your ass.

    Map 3 gives a stupid ammount of t1a's, far more than you can get from glory store, cleary you're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. Also, im still waiting on explanation how you can earn 30+ alphas every month, not rank up **** champs and still not have "any" to rank things up? What are you selling those alphas for t2a frags? Where do you spend all of you alphas???

    No running map 3 will gain less glory overall. So not an option. Previous rank ups in the last month or so include.
    Rank 3-5 sw 4*
    Rank 1-3 rogue 5*
    Rank 1-2 magik 5*
    Rank 1-2 archangel 5*
    Rank 3-4 star lord 5*
    Including the rank down of 5* Loki from 3-2.

    I’m not saying I can not rank up. I am saying there needs to be more t1as in the uncollected monthly quest. More then none since they give us enough materials to rank 2 a 5* if you do all the quests.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,269 ★★★★
    meorean wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    No title for Uncollected? Y tho. I mean it doesn’t effect cuz I’m still collected but still. Also is master going to be harder this time around? Cuz I’m okay with you making it A BIT easier but you took it WAY to far. The only interesting fights last month were the bosses

    @Bahamut They stated in the EQ release that there wouldn't be a special title for the uncollected difficulty going forward.

    I must’ve missed that... thanks for the info
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 143 ★★
    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Uhhh... Hey Miike, how many T1 Alphas are needed to rank up a 5* champion?

    Rank 1 to 2 - T1A x5
    Rank 2 to 3 - T1A x5
    Rank 3 to 4 - T1A x6 AND T2A x4

    Are you SERIOUS???

    Tier 1 Alphas ***ARE*** HIGHER RARITY CHAMPION RANK UP MATERIALS. For cryin out loud..........
  • Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I gave u the things you need to do bro, if your stash is overflowing in all the other resources that much use all your glory to buy T1A and play map 3. Or keep whinning the whole year, quiet entertaining lmao.

    I don’t control what map our alliance plays. If we only play map 3 we get less glory. Not an answer or help. Actually really stupid to suggest. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. If people want to sit back and let kabam hand out 5* but not give enough resources to rank up properly then so be it. You’re welcome to take that stick out of your ass.

    Map 3 gives a stupid ammount of t1a's, far more than you can get from glory store, cleary you're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. Also, im still waiting on explanation how you can earn 30+ alphas every month, not rank up **** champs and still not have "any" to rank things up? What are you selling those alphas for t2a frags? Where do you spend all of you alphas???

    No running map 3 will gain less glory overall. So not an option. Previous rank ups in the last month or so include.
    Rank 3-5 sw 4*
    Rank 1-3 rogue 5*
    Rank 1-2 magik 5*
    Rank 1-2 archangel 5*
    Rank 3-4 star lord 5*
    Including the rank down of 5* Loki from 3-2.

    I’m not saying I can not rank up. I am saying there needs to be more t1as in the uncollected monthly quest. More then none since they give us enough materials to rank 2 a 5* if you do all the quests.

    So you still only spent 25 alphas on all of those rank ups, you can earn more than that in a month. And this seems to be an exceptionally good month for you, you're not gonna have 4+ good 5* to rank up every month.

    So even when you get really lucky with 5* pulls you still have enough alphas, so if anything you proved your own point wrong.

    Also, if you have t4cc's and t2a's expiring, why do you care that you earn less glory overall? Spend a month in map 3, earn like 50 alphas and go back to map 5/6 if you start running out of t4cc's and such.
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 83
    No title for Uncollected difficulty this month, get your pitchforks out, lads.
Sign In or Register to comment.