T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Omorogieva1_Omorogieva1_ Member Posts: 23
    I’m having to same issue I hope they compensate us for the time we have lost not playing the game just saying it only fair
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Member Posts: 204
    Any news at all @Kabam Miike ?
  • WindboyWindboy Member Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike will we be compensated for this it’s going into 2 days now not being able to log in unless using WiFi this is totally unacceptable! Can we get an update!!!
  • WindboyWindboy Member Posts: 4
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    Any news at all @Kabam Miike ?

• WickedmindWickedmind Member Posts: 1
    Still same problem Colorado Springs 15:10 2/1/18
    edited February 2018
    Everyone please contribute to this thread. Let’s get some eyes on it!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/48327/youtubers-unite#latest
  • Blove_518kingBlove_518king Member Posts: 75
    20k isn’t enough lol
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    Everyone please contribute to this thread. Let’s get some eyes on it!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/48327/youtubers-unite#latest

Wow. Closed in three posts. Glad to see they’re watching, but not speaking on the matter :(
  • AxFrost21AxFrost21 Member Posts: 19
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
    Hey Everybody,

I have an update for you, though it is not quite a resolution just yet. We have found a potential fix for this issue, and are testing it right now, but are very confident that it will get you all back into the game! However, this fix will require a brand new update to be made to the game.

We're working on getting this new update together as soon humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.

That’s what I’m talking about! Thank you @Kabam Miike , every little update here helps! Really hope that once the new update is out you’ll release an announcement giving some degree of insight into what the issue was and what caused it. I realize it may be a bit techy, but it would be very much appreciated!
  • Senior_SpeedSenior_Speed Member Posts: 10
    Hey Everybody,

I have an update for you, though it is not quite a resolution just yet. We have found a potential fix for this issue, and are testing it right now, but are very confident that it will get you all back into the game! However, this fix will require a brand new update to be made to the game.

We're working on getting this new update together as soon humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.

That’s great but will we be compensated for this
  • RektorRektor Member Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Ty
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey everyone -

Letting you know we've merged a number of different threads into this one so that we can keep things clean on the forums and all matters on this topic in one place

I've quoted what Miike was saying just to ensure that those who are suddenly added into this can see it.

Hey Everybody,

We're working on getting this new update together as soon as humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.
  • IMTHE1IMTHE1 Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2018
    Yesss! Thank you @Kabam Miike
    edited February 2018
    Thank you for the philosophy lesson @Biro
  • Velez1523Velez1523 Member Posts: 3
    iPhone 6 Plus on t-mobile
  • BloodymessBloodymess Member Posts: 7
    iOS 7+ mobile data
  • BalammBalamm Member Posts: 11
    AQ still on and l can’t help my alliance
    Same with AW can’t help cause of this issue that don’t let me log in l wish @Kabam Miike give us an answr soon or another update
  • BulletClub14BulletClub14 Member Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike any update? This is just ridiculous
    Guys read the old posts in thread kabam mike already stated new update is in the works to fix the issue
  • Master117XDMaster117XD Member Posts: 1
    It here in Chicago 5:01 pm and still nothing
    T-mobile LTE
    Iphone 7+
    BBcode
    Just make it official so that our Alliance team members are aware. Some of them are waiting for us to clear lines and we can communicate with them I finally was able to do it at a subway and let them know that I’m having issues.
    Guys read the old posts in thread kabam mike already stated new update is in the works to fix the issue

It’s literally one page back.
    woa2zjowzok4.png
    edited February 2018
    Deleted. @Blove_518king posted it first lol.
    @Bryman187 you still got people who can’t read apparently cause still complaining about no update when there was just an announcement made by kabam mike
  • ReggieReggie Member Posts: 221
    This really sucks... Right in the middle of me alliance trying to prepare to do another AQ before the event gets too close to expiring... Can't do the new quest to get the 5* shards.... and I spend money buying units, and once in a while the catalysts daily cards. This is not right... I never play on WiFi, always on the Data, and only had a few issues of it not logging in sometimes. This really sucks.... I have T-Mobile and I have an iPhone 7+

This really sucks man...
    @Bryman187 you still got people who can’t read apparently cause still complaining about no update when there was just an announcement made by kabam mike

Yeah. Lazy lol.
    Lol true just need a lot of patience man
  • RavenDarkfireRavenDarkfire Member Posts: 18
    I know I am late to the party but having same issue... no connection on cellular data iPhone 6 and iPad Pro both with latest iOS and T-Mobile
This discussion has been closed.