**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Featured Crystal Error [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Pddp1369Pddp1369 Posts: 13
    I am getting the message about a high volume of request and I sent my ticket about 10 minutes ago. So just wondering when the issue would be resolved with a response @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    PaulieUPaulieU Posts: 6
    Yea I’m a bit confused. I entered a ticket after the announcement, but got the same generic response back that I got yesterday. Do I have to submit another ticket? Or is it being looked into for me and I’ll get another response with my request processed after it’s done?
  • Options
    GBus94782GBus94782 Posts: 11
    PaulieU wrote: »
    Yea I’m a bit confused. I entered a ticket after the announcement, but got the same generic response back that I got yesterday. Do I have to submit another ticket? Or is it being looked into for me and I’ll get another response with my request processed after it’s done?
    Same here
  • Options
    CamaroCamaro Posts: 45
    [
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    I am also recieiving the same canned reply as yesterday. Not very promising.

When did you send in that ticket? Was it following this announcement?

I also received the same response, after submitting a ticket following the recent update post. Same canned answer I got yesterday. I assume the customer service folks are swamped with these
  • Options
    Ph1313Ph1313 Posts: 15
    I just received the same message for the third time
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★

Yes after I read your announcement. Can give case number if wanted.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    I sent another ticket and got the same generic response
  • Options
    pkobe2424pkobe2424 Posts: 12
    So because I thought you wouldn’t do anything , I ranked my champion with iso /gold

To my surprise , you are helping those effected which was myself , thank you for that.

However are we out of luck regarding materials? I won’t push my luck , one win is a good win.
  • Options
    CamaroCamaro Posts: 45
    pkobe2424 wrote: »
    So because I thought you wouldn’t do anything , I ranked my champion with iso /gold

To my surprise , you are helping those effected which was myself , thank you for that.

However are we out of luck regarding materials? I won’t push my luck , one win is a good win.

I am in the same boat and was wondering the same lol figured I would take what I could though
  • Options
    GangsterSauceGangsterSauce Posts: 63

I sent my email ticket and the support Martha gave me a canned response and said I opened at 10:30 am. Luckily I saved the picture with the time 10:06 am which I will take to Apple with the said email just in case I don’t get help.

• Options
    ISHLORD wrote: »
    @GangsterSauce 10:30am? How much is that in GMT timing?

5 pm gmt I guess. I’m pst
  • Options
    I would like to actually receive a response from someone in support all i am getting is the same generic response.Then when I reply it says my case is closed.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can we get some sort of feedback on this it seems everyone is getting the same generic answer from support
  • Options
    ISHLORD wrote: »
    @GangsterSauce which section of support did you choose in troubleshooting Menu before writing ticket....Technical Glitch section or item section or shards or what?

I went to I want to report a bug or technical issue
  • Options
    Hey Everybody,

Just talked to the support team. First, I want to remind everybody that this is only for Summoners that received the Error Message. If you did not receive the Error Message, this did not affect you. Secondly, there is no need to keep sending in tickets. Even if you have already received a reply that says otherwise, we are going to get back to you. This is a long manual process and will take time, so we're going to have to ask for your patience here.

We will continue to update you all here as we get more information.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit I am still recieving the generic response from Kabam about this issue. Do you guys have a timetable of when this fix will go out to all the affected players?
  • Options
    AntworthsAntworths Posts: 3
    Hey Mod's. I requested my champ be removed and given a new crystal as I was one of the players who was given the error message on my six star feature pull. When I reached out to support after Mike's post they said they had no idea and were still investigating this issue. Can you confirm this is what is happening and if there is any steps besides just reaching out that need to be taken to have this happen. Thank you.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hey Everybody,

Just talked to the support team. First, I want to remind everybody that this is only for Summoners that received the Error Message. If you did not receive the Error Message, this did not affect you. Secondly, there is no need to keep sending in tickets. Even if you have already received a reply that says otherwise, we are going to get back to you. This is a long manual process and will take time, so we're going to have to ask for your patience here.

We will continue to update you all here as we get more information.

Is there an estimated time on that Miike? We talking days, weeks?
  • Options
    Pddp1369 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit I am still recieving the generic response from Kabam about this issue. Do you guys have a timetable of when this fix will go out to all the affected players?

We do not have a timetable right now. We're trying to do it as quickly as possible. There is no need to send in any more tickets, and you will not receive a different reply right now. We will reach out to you on one of your tickets when we get to yours.
  • Options
    Well great response from Kabam looked into your account and they claim I lied about the error message I got so happy to deal with such terrible customer service. Same response I recieved when the sentry void 5* crystal mix up happened and I recieved zero compensation for that as well
  • Options
    Thanks for nothing support team
  • Options
    Well great response from Kabam looked into your account and they claim I lied about the error message I got so happy to deal with such terrible customer service. Same response I recieved when the sentry void 5* crystal mix up happened and I recieved zero compensation for that as well

As we said at the beginning, this is only for users that received the Error message. If you did not receive this Error, you were not affected, and therefor will not be given a new crystal.
  • Options

As we said at the beginning, this is only for users that received the Error message. If you did not receive this Error, you were not affected, and therefor will not be given a new crystal.

Release the list here so we can scroll down and see if we made Kabams cut like how you do top 100.
  • Options
    Gman755Gman755 Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike i submitted a ticket after the announcement and got the same generic response?
This discussion has been closed.