**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Flow global node in War [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

@GroundedWisdom I don’t really want to start an endless back and forth on our disagreements here, the simple fact is that 99% of players in tier 1-5 don’t believe the changes are enough. Whether you or I think it’s enough is not the point, the point is that Kabam can see that 99% of players have stated the changes are not enough and they do not act on it.

For the health and longevity of this game flow NEEDS to change more so than what Kabam has already done. It’s not about whether it’s a money grab or not, it’s about the simple fact that it is not fun, and if left intact will cause players to burnout and quit. I am already seeing the effects in my alliance, and I hate it. Seeing friends retire or burnout because of something like flow, that’s not what this game is about.

I didn't say I thought it was enough. I didn't even say that 99% you're talking about was wrong. I reiterated where things stand. Considering the Season is already underway, that seems to be where we're at.
  • FabFab Posts: 8
    Well said. Flow is just killing the war system.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Flow is still out of hand. Faced it 3/3 each war in the off season. And willing to bet we face it all season long in 18.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    My alliance not only got a stacked flow defense, we faced a top master alliance that swapped to an alliance that placed P2 in SEASON 11!!! Wars are a joke, flow sucks, and people are still manipulating the system. Ugh...
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    here's my assumption why i don't think Flow will be fixed, Kabam did once say that it shouldnt be easy to 100 % war, so what u have with flow is everyone leaving one side and going straight to the boss, also if u notice we have new AQ/AW potions/Revives in the store that cost units hmmm guess War now will be milk the whales to win, war thou is optional so i feel if its more of an headache its better to just do an AQ only alliance or drop to a lower tier.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    Definitely glad our alliance is "chilling" in Season 18 "Flow Wars" Round 2. Lol If #Flow isn't nerf'd & somethin isn't done about lopsided strength of 1-2 D.Tactics per Season we will continue to chill or not play AWs at all. That's the only way Kabam makes changes,...when it effects or gonna effect their bottom line: $$$.
    Nice to save a ton of items & focus on AQ, end game content. Ironically, thanks Kabam for screwing up AWars soooo baddd that we get to take a deep breath of fresh air by putting AWs on back burner like so many other alliances have shared they've done before. Yeahhh
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    At least they admitted that global nodes are a hugh fail. Lets see if they can do better in season 19.

Ofc season 18 will be super annoying and they had enough time to change it but hey. Better than nothing I guess
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    This node is a disaster ! Spent all time my stock of glory ! Delete this node !
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    They believe they done their part and silence the community by mentioning it in their “road-map”....
    They will try to squeeze more units and items for us this season with keeping Flow as it is, while they are thinking about another creative way to torture us.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    I like the idea of tactics to let players have diverse defenders. But unless the tactics are about the same difficulty, just in different ways, or if there's no clear/large enough downside for using the best defense tactic available, you'll just end up with AW having all battlegroups using the same tactics. So basically AW having the same not diverse defenders/attackers used as orginally, but now baiting out more specials.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    What if Kabam just allowed only one of every champ in each battlegroup. That would encourage roster diversity.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    In one of our battlegroups Mojo got 42 kills as boss today.
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Menkent said:

In one of our battlegroups Mojo got 42 kills as boss today.

Very gut.
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    Why don’t you make it so you have to use all DT’s? I.e if you use flow as your first DT then you can’t use it again until you’ve used all the others?

This way it will make use of all DT’s and also make to a more diverse defence/attack squad

I personally hate flow and have seen it constantly since the start of last season and would prefer to not have any DT’s
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    QuikPik said:

Why don’t you make it so you have to use all DT’s? I.e if you use flow as your first DT then you can’t use it again until you’ve used all the others?

This way it will make use of all DT’s and also make to a more diverse defence/attack squad

I personally hate flow and have seen it constantly since the start of last season and would prefer to not have any DT’s

This would be a nightmare for alliances to manage their defenses. Today we are using flow, place this set of defenders. Tomorrow we are using Dodge, place a different set of defenders.
    Yea at some point, being an officer really becomes a full on job playing with spreadsheets.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    Aw with flow is pretty much who has spent the most on champ or best rng. We know mojo is the biggest pain in the butt with flow now. As a 38.5 million. Alliance top 150 aq and plat 4 aw we have to hope that we get lucky we don’t face an alliance loaded with all the newer champs. Just last aw we faced an alliance with 3 mojos 2 mini 1 boss. We have had someone lucky enough to pull 1 in our own alliance.