15.0 Alliance Wars Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Hold up, there's a lot of straight up BS going on around here.

@Draco2199 - Don't make me laugh. You couldn't survive in an elite alliance for one hour. It's not all about spending, you actually need to be skilled to make it - even though we all know the top 3 have AW pilots lol. Map 6 multiple days a week when starting prestige is probably higher than your prestige on day 3 is not something you can just pay to finish. Stop with the nonsense.

@Grub - I'm not in the top 3 but I'm very close. My ally doesn't have to worry at all about diversity. Still, just coz people like you and me worked harder and spent money doesn't mean the win should be automatic, which it is. We will probably benefit in terms of rewards, but AW is just not fun at all anymore. There should be some skill to it. Now, there is none.

I've been in a top 10 alliance until I semi retired a few months ago. I'm one of the more skilled players in the game and I've spent more than you probably paid for your house on this game. I've run Map 6x5 without using items so please stop with your nonsense. You don't know me I was a big time whale in the game until my semi retirement. But thanks for assuming I don't know what I'm talking about, I actually really do and I know all the "exploits we used to use" which didn't make the game fun. The truth is you can't win with skill anymore against top alliances. Thats the problem. And yes Top Alliances all account share with AQ and AW but Kabam won't do anything about it and we all know that. This has been known for years and Kabam was suppose to look into it but turned a blind eye. Not sure why.

First off, I don't believe you for a second. If you ever were in an elite ally you would know there is no one in the top that isn't skilled.
    Secondly, your entire attitude tells me you're a BS artist.]
    Third, LOL. You know nothing about my life. If you had spent as much as I paid for my house in this game, there would be a statue of you in the Kabam HQ, and a champ named after you.

There probably is.

That's funny, you must be the only person ever to spend millions on a game and still complain that $500 offers are too expensive....

Like I said, BS artist.

How so? Just because I spend money doesn't mean I can't disagree with pricing lol.....You must be right lol. Do you even have an r4 5* lol.

Okay, what's you in game profile?
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Member Posts: 803 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

@Draco2199 - Don't make me laugh. You couldn't survive in an elite alliance for one hour. It's not all about spending, you actually need to be skilled to make it - even though we all know the top 3 have AW pilots lol. Map 6 multiple days a week when starting prestige is probably higher than your prestige on day 3 is not something you can just pay to finish. Stop with the nonsense.

@Grub - I'm not in the top 3 but I'm very close. My ally doesn't have to worry at all about diversity. Still, just coz people like you and me worked harder and spent money doesn't mean the win should be automatic, which it is. We will probably benefit in terms of rewards, but AW is just not fun at all anymore. There should be some skill to it. Now, there is none.

I've been in a top 10 alliance until I semi retired a few months ago. I'm one of the more skilled players in the game and I've spent more than you probably paid for your house on this game. I've run Map 6x5 without using items so please stop with your nonsense. You don't know me I was a big time whale in the game until my semi retirement. But thanks for assuming I don't know what I'm talking about, I actually really do and I know all the "exploits we used to use" which didn't make the game fun. The truth is you can't win with skill anymore against top alliances. Thats the problem. And yes Top Alliances all account share with AQ and AW but Kabam won't do anything about it and we all know that. This has been known for years and Kabam was suppose to look into it but turned a blind eye. Not sure why.

First off, I don't believe you for a second. If you ever were in an elite ally you would know there is no one in the top that isn't skilled.
    Third, LOL. You know nothing about my life. If you had spent as much as I paid for my house in this game, there would be a statue of you in the Kabam HQ, and a champ named after you.

There probably is.

That's funny, you must be the only person ever to spend millions on a game and still complain that $500 offers are too expensive....

Like I said, BS artist.

How so? Just because I spend money doesn't mean I can't disagree with pricing lol.....You must be right lol. Do you even have an r4 5* lol.

Whats yours?

There probably is.

Like I said, BS artist.

Whats yours?

Same as my name in the forums.

There probably is.

Like I said, BS artist.

Whats yours?

Umm I know lol

There probably is.

Like I said, BS artist.

Whats yours?

Umm I know lol

Okay, your turn

There probably is.

Like I said, BS artist.

Whats yours?

Umm I know lol

Okay, your turn

Same

There probably is.

Like I said, BS artist.

Whats yours?

Umm I know lol

Okay, your turn

Same

No users found...try again

There probably is.

Like I said, BS artist.

Whats yours?

Umm I know lol

Okay, your turn

Same

Seriously I'm not wasting my time on a 200K player you clearly just started don't even have an r4 5* like I said. You have one r5 4* so you can't compare or even relate to being in a top 10 alliance. Thanks for the input though.

There probably is.

Like I said, BS artist.

Whats yours?

Umm I know lol

Okay, your turn

Same

Seriously I'm not wasting my time on a 200K player you clearly just started don't even have an r4 5* like I said. You have one r5 4* so you can't compare or even relate to being in a top 10 alliance. Thanks for the input though.

See, I knew it. You're a phony. Now check out my primary account...XNickRiv!

495K Ok so you've been playing for a year with 2 r4s, congrats still can't relate to top 10.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Member Posts: 344 ★★
    Also they're not realizing how long and how many resources were needed by every player to build a decent defense.
    Now introducing this systems is just like saying...we don't care how much effort, units, sig stones you had to put into it, now you can't use those defenders anymore...
    Lmfao @Draco2199 take a lesson from Kendrick and sit down be humble

He cannot...he's a phony. He just proved it. My little trap worked perfectly. I was top 10 but really did get tired of spending. That is why my 500k (I'm rounding up) account now sits in an alliance that only does map 5.

How is it a trap, you aren't even close to a high level player? How is this a trap lol? How did you get me? You want my login name, not gonna happen. Not sure what you proved other than you aren't a top level player....so....good job.

I don't understand what this even means.
    edited September 2017

He cannot...he's a phony. He just proved it. My little trap worked perfectly. I was top 10 but really did get tired of spending. That is why my 500k (I'm rounding up) account now sits in an alliance that only does map 5.

How is it a trap, you aren't even close to a high level player? How is this a trap lol? How did you get me? You want my login name, not gonna happen. Not sure what you proved other than you aren't a top level player....so....good job.

The only reason you don't give up your game name is because you are a fake! It's true. I was in a top 10 alliance up until the nerf months ago. The moment you give up your game name I will go and check it with my brethren in the actual top 10 alliances. I may only have 2 r4, but until you provide a legit account we all know that you have NONE!

I don't give it up because I don't want people contacting me in game. You were never in a top 10 alliance with that roster so quit just stop.

:wink:
    edited September 2017
    :wink:
  • KocheeseKocheese Member Posts: 391 ★★
    Think this was purposely done to extend the game. Making us rank up champs otherwise we have no use for. Said that diplomatically since I'm in jail now lol smh
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    My feeling is that they introduced the concept of 6* champs largely making 4* champs soon to be irrelivant. Now people will need to continue to rank 4* champs to diversify their defense as well as continue to grind arena and buy crystals. Imo diversity is artificially giving value back to 4* champs while we sit in limbo for the arrival of 6*
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Member Posts: 227
    edited September 2017
    MEKA5 wrote: »
    I believe the problems about the current condition of AW are not directly related to dexterity and MD.
    It's the scoring system that does not reward skills. Attackers kills and defenders kills had the purpose to make you feel your fight had a purpose. They motivated you to be a better player.
    Now there's no real challenge. Also showing all defenders classes in high tiers it's just a bad idea, since that hidden variable was something nice to play out as a strategy for defense.

You are right. The whole issue was Kabam stupidly eliminated the defense element from a war. Removing defender kills to encourage item use and spending is what got them into this BS situation. Defender kills ought to count in ANY war, even a 2nd grade kid will tell you that.

On top of it, they ranked diversity so high. It was a simple case of putting their scoring system in a spreadsheet and running all the scenarios. Its what functional consultants do. And the attack nodes became way too easy. Thats what the testers check. I guess both didnt do their jobs.

I wonder what the tolerance level of unprofessionalism at Kabam are... With the stupid ideas and half baked updates they keep putting out, ideally, we should see some heads roll.
  • vikky89vikky89 Member Posts: 80
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Revert it for the love of god. Diversity is beyond stupid and your punishing people for ranking up champs in your old system.i want rdt if this system stays period. It should not. This is worse then 12.0 imo because now everyone's favorite mode in game is worthless and boring. Not only that but my work for a solid defense destroyed rewards not greater then before. More time in game moving. This game is getting more stale everyday and the idiots running it have no clue what's going on. the whole new wars need to be scraped and left alone until you can actually put something out that isn't complete garbage.

Solution: everyone hates mystic wars so easy solution update the rewards for each tier. Until you can decide the new map and nodes. It's that simple if I get better rewards I will work harder.

I don't hate mystic wars, so "everyone" does not hate mystic wars.

Correct statement would be most people hate MD wars, but hey instead of fixing whats broken lets reduce complete AW to garbage
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    When even Seatin is calling out how bad AW is and saying Kabam should be handing out rank down tickets you know you have a problem.
    Lol. This discussion is hilarious. Obviously people dont understand the diversity. The map is easy to complete. Place a diverse defense. Who cares about rank. They are gonna get beat! A smaller alliance can beat a bigger alliance with diversity. This does make it so smaller alliance have a chance. Take the time to coordinate a diverse defense. And 100% the map!

How can a smaller alliance beat a bigger alliance? You will lose on defense rating and diversity automatically.

Defender Rating is a toss up, depending on who goes up against them and what they place. I don't agree that they will have more diversity automatically. Many Allies have a range of Champs outside the Top 10, or however many. It's just my view. I agree that it's a major problem. I'm thinking the new system will help is all.
  • MicklownickMicklownick Member Posts: 315 ★★
    Wow, I'm honestly surprised Kabam hasn't deleted this thread yet. I agree with all of you
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Member Posts: 357 ★★
    Alliance Wars just plain suck now bottomline
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Mcoc is number 34 on my countries top grossing apps, seriously kabam start to realise these lame money grabbing antics you keep pulling are just alienating you're spender base. Fix the bugs, start listening to your players, give us a good quality product and new people joining will get hooked and you can grow your player base, this diversity system is lame it's just a grind within the alliance and people all unhappy they are having to place **** defenders
  • DD2DD2 Member Posts: 309 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    With AW 1.0 you could use your skills and smarts to beat a stronger team. That's what made it so fun.

Now you can't do that. Now it's all based on the strength of your roster (diverse champs and defender ratings).

Congrats you just killed the spirit of AW.

Might as well skip attack and let the computer calculate the winner once you're matched up, because that's all it is now. Attack phase is a formality at this point.
This discussion has been closed.