**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think that this AW season matchmaking makes any sense at all?

fallenp0etfallenp0et Posts: 62 β˜…
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
We are a 13 million alliance and our Last three war matches are 24, 22 and 16. And today's war match is 34 million πŸ˜‚. We were so close to gold 1 and now we are so close to silver 3! Tell us about your AW season. War rating 920.

Do you think that this AW season matchmaking makes any sense at all? 376 votes

Yes
62%
DNA3000DL864LogarooMarkjv81Jiggycg999KpatrixCrys23TheJallidanielmathShrimkinsWally_WooferLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabMagicBentonTimone147xNigChΓ£olyAddyos 234 votes
No
12%
JestressHalf_blood_PrinceRapNick_Caine_32jdrum663TheVyrusScmex21BboychoboWarBros23Jrtiger23_fr3do_BrokenTorah13SunstruckMoeyTehrMasterChiefCommanderahsan73MrsGondola420Ctfz35Skydad23 46 votes
Fair
10%
winterthurSnizzbarDrenlinNanoDroidphillgreengrud9eadramelchDREWRN1Monk1RoOOtsStrStefentyReferenceMitriaxManar198xcookiedealerAwesomoChaosHedgedog387ItsDamienFrenchy87 39 votes
No Comments
2%
GroundedWisdomSpity68doctorbCowboyschamploo1PulyamanPřìņče01Lucifer1810Savage 8 votes
This matchmaking is nonsense
13%
SnakeEyes69BlutritterChokerspinJlemos818MityAntCodyStark86JuggerneyksWayToTheDawn92_CometEarthMattManJyotishkaJosiShadestealerShafeeqStagedear85Scopeotoe987Jonman1Colonaut123FloorKillerchrisfernendezzz 49 votes
Β«13456710

Comments

• Yes
    What were both your war ratings?
  • fallenp0etfallenp0et Posts: 62 β˜…
    Yeah this AW is making sense and a lot of people are leaving alliances for AQ based alliances! Lmao🀣
  • fallenp0etfallenp0et Posts: 62 β˜…
    xNig said:

Yeah this AW is making sense and a lot of people are leaving alliances for AQ based alliances! Lmao🀣

With their low prestige. Lol.

The higher prestige alliances are rejoicing.
    Yeah because of this nonsense matchmaking. With this sort of war matches how can one even expect to go up?
  • FaXTAFaXTA Posts: 3 β˜…
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

13m in Gold 1? Lol.

My war season has had it's ups and downs.

We've been running 2 BGs for this season, so we are already going to recieve lower rewards.

Our first war was a loss. It was a fair matchup but we just got outplayed.

Our 2nd and 3rd wars were landslide victories.

Our 4th war was a loss that should've been a win. It was a t9 war and we all knew we were able to win the war.

Our 1st BG (my BG) cleared and explored the map with 6 hrs remaining and minimal deaths. Our 2nd BG dropped the ball completely. They ended up having to take the final boss LINKED just to secure the BG clear.

We had 2 guys go MIA with an hr left and the war on the line. They lost the war for us. One of them had 3 champs at close to full health. The other one said they could take an additional fight and disappeared afterwards with no explanation.

We lost by 500 points (+ the Season bonus). We would've won if either of the 2 guys previously mentioned downed one more opponent.
    After calculating the points we could've earned, I realized that we could've landed in G2 if we won the war. We are now in Silver 1. I'll never forget feeling my heart sink when I saw that we lost.

Our opponents were really good sports though and they played very well.

We are winning our current war by a large margin. Hopefully we can get back to t9 and have another shot at pulling in some big points. Hopefully no-one drops the ball this time.

All the guys saying its fair are happy because they are getting wars against the allys of half of thier ratings. And they cant beat the alliance of thier same size so they dont want it to change.
    And whats problem with 13 mil ally being in a gold bracket ?
    It is because we defeated the opponents of our same or sometimes more sizes all the season whereas you cant do that and you want matchup against lower alliances.
    Grow up guys
    If a heavywieght beats up lightweight you cant call it fair.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes

We are a 13 million alliance and our Last three war matches are 24, 22 and 16. And today's war match is 34 million πŸ˜‚. We were so close to gold 1 and now we are so close to silver 3! Tell us about your AW season. War rating 920.

I hope they can re-write their matchmaking program, is unfun to play like this. And most important, when you aren't getting fun, you aren't going to pay for the not-entertain from the game
    As stated, it's only temporary. Please have patience.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    Fair
    FaXTA said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

13m in Gold 1? Lol.

We've been running 2 BGs for this season, so we are already going to recieve lower rewards.

Our 4th war was a loss that should've been a win. It was a t9 war and we all knew we were able to win the war.

Our 1st BG (my BG) cleared and explored the map with 6 hrs remaining and minimal deaths. Our 2nd BG dropped the ball completely. They ended up having to take the final boss LINKED just to secure the BG clear.

We had 2 guys go MIA with an hr left and the war on the line. They lost the war for us. One of them had 3 champs at close to full health. The other one said they could take an additional fight and disappeared afterwards with no explanation.

We lost by 500 points (+ the Season bonus). We would've won if either of the 2 guys previously mentioned downed one more opponent.
    After calculating the points we could've earned, I realized that we could've landed in G2 if we won the war. We are now in Silver 1. I'll never forget feeling my heart sink when I saw that we lost.

We are winning our current war by a large margin. Hopefully we can get back to t9 and have another shot at pulling in some big points. Hopefully no-one drops the ball this time.

It is because we defeated the opponents of our same or sometimes more sizes all the season
    the thing was, that didn't happen
    edit: well it kinda did happen but you never had to face people in your bracket
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes
    FaXTA said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

13m in Gold 1? Lol.

All the guys saying its fair are happy because they are getting wars against the allys of half of thier ratings. And they cant beat the alliance of thier same size so they dont want it to change.
    And whats problem with 13 mil ally being in a gold bracket ?
    It is because we defeated the opponents of our same or sometimes more sizes all the season whereas you cant do that and you want matchup against lower alliances.
    Grow up guys
    If a heavywieght beats up lightweight you cant call it fair.
    Since you’re saying that you defeated opponents of β€œmore sizes”, then what are you complaining about for your matchup? Lol.

• Dr_CrazygavelDr_Crazygavel Posts: 17 β˜…
    This matchmaking is nonsense
    As we all know Kabam serevers are stupid this can be expected from them. Everytime they bring any new feature through update they **** on the previous good things unintentionally.
    Its almost 5-6 years since the game has been launched and they are not even able to develop a hack free game even though they release a new udate every month and their so called nonsence server maintanance almost every week.Modded APKs of this game are available everywhere on the internet for free.
    All they care is just about making money nothing else. Proff hoff proved that If you are a modder and u buy sigil then kabam won't ban you.
    Just tell me kabam how many centuries it will take you to develop a mod free game?
    There are many unfair things going on in this game. They just added another one in this season.