**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think that this AW season matchmaking makes any sense at all?

Comments

• Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Yes
    Ebony_Naw said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

This New Matchmaking System is a Treat for Bigger Alliance who suck at this game as they can just climb ranks by defeating weaker opponents. Thats why most of the peoples are saying that its fair.

No, it’s a treat for big alliances that were held back by never facing alliances that were weaker than them, while the weak alliances only faced other weak alliances and could climb higher despite getting obliterated in a 1v1 match
    Dont get offended but do you mean you were held back because you were facing alliance as strong as yours and you need to fight lower alliances to climb up.
    Not exactly, but if we get 50/50 we won’t climb up, meanwhile there are alliances we completely obliterate in a 1v1 climbing and facing other extremely weak alliances ranking above us, and I don’t find the fact they’re climbing higher than us by only facing weak alliances fair when we are only facing other crazy strong ones
    The fact is they are skilled enough to defeate opponent ally of same rating while u are not. Thats why they are placed in ranking above you. Dont get jelous. The fact is you guys have increased your prestige ang rating but not your skills. Admit it man
    Oh, we're just ignoring @Dr_Z01dberg now? Cool. I mean it's convenient, but cool.
    Obviously been taking tips from my wife 😂😂
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

This New Matchmaking System is a Treat for Bigger Alliance who suck at this game as they can just climb ranks by defeating weaker opponents. Thats why most of the peoples are saying that its fair.

No, it’s a treat for big alliances that were held back by never facing alliances that were weaker than them, while the weak alliances only faced other weak alliances and could climb higher despite getting obliterated in a 1v1 match
    Dont get offended but do you mean you were held back because you were facing alliance as strong as yours and you need to fight lower alliances to climb up.
    Not exactly, but if we get 50/50 we won’t climb up, meanwhile there are alliances we completely obliterate in a 1v1 climbing and facing other extremely weak alliances ranking above us, and I don’t find the fact they’re climbing higher than us by only facing weak alliances fair when we are only facing other crazy strong ones
    The fact is they are skilled enough to defeate opponent ally of same rating while u are not. Thats why they are placed in ranking above you. Dont get jelous. The fact is you guys have increased your prestige ang rating but not your skills. Admit it man
    That isn’t what I said, they’re facing other weak alliances and getting the same or more than us because we get matched exclusively with strong alliances, it makes no sense to me that an ally that gets trounced in a 1v1 and struggles even clearing a single side has any way whatsoever to place above
  • Dr_CrazygavelDr_Crazygavel Posts: 17
    This matchmaking is nonsense
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

That isn’t what I said, they’re facing other weak alliances and getting the same or more than us because we get matched exclusively with strong alliances, it makes no sense to me that an ally that gets trounced in a 1v1 and struggles even clearing a single side has any way whatsoever to place above
    How can u say they are facing other weak alliances? Previously matchmaking was based on ally rating. Higher rating ally gets opponent of higher rating while lower gets opponent of lower rating. How can u call this an easy matchup for lower rating ally?
    If we are 12M ally in Gold2 and another ally under 15M rating also ranking in Gold2 then what is the problem if matchmaking bring us in 1v1?
    Frosty said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

So in your perfect world alliances with a 5 million rating could compete for master level rewards by facing other alliances of 5 million rating? Neither alliance could use master level rewards as they are probably still using 4* champs
    I don't mean that at all my friend.
    If a 12M rating ally being in Gold2 and another ally available to match in same bracket with arpund same rating then what is the problem if the matchmaking bring them both in 1v1?
    If there is no opponent of same rating available in their bracket then matchmaking will surely bring higher rating ally in 1v1. That was the reason u will rarely see an ally rating below 20mil in Platinum bracket.
  • PathanSalarPathanSalar Posts: 24
    No

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Is there a strongly agree button for this.
    If still people dont understand this we cant expain more.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

War shouldn't be about facing alliances of you same rating. It should be about facing allys of your same tier. If you want the rewards, earn them, if your so skilled. Also, let's see some of these 'skills' you speak of.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

War shouldn't be about facing alliances of you same rating. It should be about facing allys of your same tier. If you want the rewards, earn them, if your so skilled. Also, let's see some of these 'skills' you speak of.
    reflects our skills man.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

LoL i don't think so. Facing an opponent of double ally rating makes no sence even if they are in same bracket. This simply makes the war easy for higher rating ally. If higher rating allies want to grow by doing this then I would like to say them 'Grow up".
    If u can not defeate an ally rating same as you then how can u say u deserve an higher tier reward?
    U are telling lower rating ally should be able to defeate opponents of almost double triple rating ally to recieve good rewards while higher rating ally can not even defeate same rating opponent.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Reminds me of the days when people spun 4* crystals. Nowadays we just pop them like PHC and 3*s.