Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Wordy12Wordy12 Member Posts: 208
    His evade change should be 10-15% and his sig should do every 2 hits instead, but overall you got his abilities down
    And then opponents should be able to decrease his evade chance by 5% and 15% on specials
    Confidence is to OP and should be 50-75 cruelty rating on his confidece charges
    Sig ability
    Daze

Quicksilvers speed on his speacials attacks confuses the opponent, reducing attack by 35% and makes all of there heavy medium and light attacks have a 25% percent to miss flat when he uses a special attack, uses a heavy or finishes a 5 hit combo with a swipe attac

This is sig lvl 99 of cours
  • Danimal_617Danimal_617 Member Posts: 1
    I think we should have Professor X in the contest. No need to discriminate, he has fought in the past. I know he is handicapped but this should be a game of equal opportunity.
  • CacapupuzuluCacapupuzulu Member Posts: 12
    Adam Warlock
    Silver Surfer
    Omega Red
    Lady Deathstrike
    Onslaught
    Red Skull
  • Darth_SionDarth_Sion Member Posts: 4
    They should add Mystique, Pyro, Sabretooth, Siniestro, Omega Red, Red Skull, Hobgoblin, Demogoblin, Mysterio, Sandman, Lizard, Bishop.
  • RaaRaa Member Posts: 309 ★★
    9aqc5dsp4yo9.png

WonderMan
    We need an OP science champ
  • The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Member Posts: 84
    Fantastic 4
    Doctor Doom
    Silver Surfer
    Cloak
    Dagger
    Wonder man
    Grim Reaper
    Mystique
    Quicksilver
    Squirrel Girl
    Firestar
    Emma Frost
    Shadowcat
    Jean Grey
    Nova
    Mantis
    Amadeus Cho
    Black Cat
    Red Skull
    Hercules
    Ares
    Diamondback
    M.O.D.O.K
    Wasp
    Captain Britain
    Hydra Cap
    Sabertooth
    Adam Warlock
    Crystal (Can Use Lockjaw in her attacks)
    Jessica Jones
    Stan Lee
    Polaris
    Valkyrie
    (Sorry I keep on posting them before I remember the other ones I want!)
    Darkhawk
    Apocalypse
    Jubilee
    Namor
  • ImranImran Member Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Man, I just want professor x, apocalypse and mr. sinister as new champion and magneto buff which he deserve.
  • TopazForkTopazFork Member Posts: 12
    Let me just say I am happy with the champions in the game, although some of the first ones should be improved a tad. I also think there aren't enough good science champions, with the exception being some of the spider-men. However, one character i've NEVER seen suggested, is the Silver Samurai.

Kenuichio Harada, the first one. I think the Silver Samurai could be a cool champion, we have swordsmen and women but I do not think we have any katanas yet! Adding to that, his katana can be enhanced with his Tachyon field. I think you could turn the Tachyons into a sort of bleed/poison effect. In the comics, the Silver Samurai can cut through almost anything, except adamantium and vibranium. Characters like Black Panther and Wolverine could be immune to his Tachyons, and characters like Ultron or Iron Man could take more from it. Silver Samurai is a super cool character, he would be the first;
    a) Samurai character
    b) Big Hero Six member
    c) Katana-wielding character
    He is also of Japanese descent, so it could add some diversity among the lineup. He can easily be introduced as a side-villain in an event quest, where he could be attempting to defeat someone and the Summoner gets in his way. He would be a mutant of course, and I think that if you did him right, you could make him an amazing champion. I've wanted to suggest him for quite a while, but never had any way to. He is my most wanted and I gladly grind the arena for him, the 3 star arena though, not strong enough for four star. I think plenty of people would like him, he isn't that well known outside of his appearence in the Wolverine, so I think people would be interested in him. His armor is also super-strong, being made of (correct me if im wrong please) adamantium. He could use similar defense buffs as Black Panther or Wolverine. These are just my thoughts, and I would love nothing more for you guys to consider adding him. Thank You!
    Another character idea I had was Onslaught, the fusion of Proffesor X and Magneto.

I feel as though Onslaught could be tied into Silver Samurai (My Most Wanted!!) via an event quest. Similar to how MODOK and Jessica Jones functioned in their event quests, not playable just talkers, Proffesor X could fill in a role like this because I know it would be hard to make him a playble fighter. This event quest could follow some of the X-Men as they try to separate Charles and Magneto, with Silver Samurai being Onslaught's right hand man. Enough with story, here's my ideas for how Onslaught could work.

Honestly, in my opinion, Onslaught should have been the boss for Act 4: Rebellion, however, Maestro was a nice touch :)
    Onslaught would keep Magneto's basic abilities like magnetize, but would also take psychic abilities from Proffesor X, like a telepathic hit, like Quake's aftershock. In the comics, Onslaught absorbed part of the Phoenix Force, so naturally he should have most of Jean's buffs. I would imagine he would be a hard character to program, which is one of the reasons I feel he should be considered as the boss for Act 6. Onslaught's signature ability would fuse the psychic power of Phoenix with the magnetic powers of Magneto, creating a buff that would not only inflict bleed, but incinerate as well. I do not know too much about Onslaught, so this is all I could scrap up for him. Please consider him for the future, it would make for a fun event quest or boss fight! Thank you!
    I think silver samurai would be working for onslaught because onslaught is more powerful
  • Dan99Dan99 Member Posts: 132
    We need a good counter to Magik. So i'm suggesting Belasco. He's a creature FROM Limbo, so i guess he should be immune to Limbo's effects.
    Apocalypse

Horsemen of the Apocalypse:
    If Apocalypse is chosen as the war boss, he grants four of his mini-bosses certain bonuses: (these are just rough concepts but you get the general idea:)

War -- any offensive ability (fury, +attack, +crit, etc)
    Pestilence -- poison
    Death -- degen and/or enhanced bleed
    Famine -- power drain/lock

Synergies:
    Archangel (if AA is chosen as the Horseman of Death, his bonuses are enhanced)

Abraham Kieros (aka War): if chosen as the Horseman of War, his bonuses are enhanced.

Autumn Rolfson (aka Famine): if chosen as the Horseman of Famine, her bonuses are enhanced.

Plague: if chosen as the Horseman of Pestilence, her bonuses are enhanced.
    Quicksilver

This concept was born out of my frustration with dealing with debuff immune Nightcrawler so I guess a lot of people will pay big bucks for this character:

Signature Ability:
    Enemies have a reduced chance to evade his attacks. The reduced chance equals X-N, (X increases as his sig ability increases, to a maximum of 100%) N = the target's speed. So if the sig ability is at maximum, and the target's speed = 10, the enemy has a 90% reduced chance to evade.

Speed:
    a new stat to be given to all characters. I think this is an interesting concept and would add a lot of depth to the game.

Evade:
    Quicksilver will have an evade that is superior to that of NC and Spider-Man. I am aware that this could cause a lot of frustration to players since NC and Spidey are already so difficult to deal with, so this is my suggestion for balance:
    Quicksilver's damage is reduced further than normal by armor and physical resistance. So basically versus high armor and high physical resistance characters, he deals a very low amount of damage. Another idea is to give characters an "Ambush" ability, which could look like: "the first 5 attacks of this character cannot be evaded by characters without extra-sensory abilities and automatically crit." You could give this ability to "hunter" type characters such as Sabretooth and Kraven.
    szl77be30sze.jpg
    7zz2qfova10y.png
    Enchantress/Amora
    Lady Deathstryke4refxizvmr3h.png
    Morgan Le Fay
  • samarthaadisamarthaadi Member Posts: 31
    thanos needs a buff
    So I met a guy on global, theironpickle, who really wants to see War Wolf. So I'm doing him one and requesting him. War Wolf and Man-Thing are part of a Monsters superhero team, so they could work for Halloween. If you choose to add them, you should totally give theironpickle a free War Wolf. Tell him I sent you all!
  • Yuriboyga115Yuriboyga115 Member Posts: 2
    I want to hack