Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Petition to make no difference in Thronebreaker And Cavalier UNIT-BASED Cyber Weekend Deals!

Comments

• Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Man, u can say that u want better deals for Cavaliers than the 4th of july deals but u can't expect them to be as good as thronebreaker deals.
  • Options
    AO8mileAO8mile Posts: 89
    @Demonzfyre 12 R5 + 2 R2 = 14 not separate what have you thought lol, you misunderstand me bruh
  • Options
    @SwarmOfRavens total number of 14 not separate! I thought you guys get that
  • Options
    I have Ghost, Cap Infinty, Hyperion, Claire, Sunspot, Namor, Magneto, Magik, Quake, Warlock, Starky, Blade (Newly Required) as R5 and Guillotine 2099 and Stealth Suit Spider-Man As R2
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,101 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@Demonzfyre 12 R5 + 2 R2 = 14 not separate what have you thought lol, you misunderstand me bruh

This is what you said earlier. I knew it couldn't be true. Especially the 14 R2's. You can't compare yourself to anyone who has the Thronebreaker breaker title.

I have 26 R5's and 6 R2's. I don't have a R3 yet. I have 1 mutant t4cc. I have a way more developed roster than you and I have 1 run through the abyss. Going by your logic, I should get Thronebreaker and the next title for progression right now.

You need to take a step back. Work on getting more 5*'s and get the pieces you need. Stop worrying about what others are doing in the game. It doesn't matter. You. It having the title in November isn't going to matter at all for your progression. The title itself won't make you a better player either. Maybe spend some time working on your skills instead of posts like this.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

I have Ghost, Cap Infinty, Hyperion, Claire, Sunspot, Namor, Magneto, Magik, Quake, Warlock, Starky, Blade (Newly Required) as R5 and Guillotine 2099 and Stealth Suit Spider-Man As R2

That roster can definitely handle Act 6. Honestly, this seems more like a you problem.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★

Now this is some next level nonsense

back off, nonsense is my word, if you all him atrocious, we're getting in a fight
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre i said i have 14 R5 & R2 it means I have total number of 14 champs which are R5 and R2 not 28
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    AO8mile said:

Ghost and Quake are the top champs for act6.... I think u can easily explore act6 with that roster..
    I am not asking u to do abyss with your roster but just telling u that some people have used ghost and starky as their main attackers in the abyss....
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@SwarmOfRavens total number of 14 not separate! I thought you guys get that

Then your initial point is moot. 14 isn't a large enough roster that you're behind where you should be. I reckon the average thronebreaker will have more champs ranked up.
    Focus on building your 5* and 6* roster, if you only have 2 R2 6* then you're trying to skip a lot by jumping to getting a r3
    AO8mile said:

Then what's stopping you from exploring act 6?
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Demonzfyre i said i have 14 R5 & R2 it means I have total number of 14 champs which are R5 and R2 not 28

You know what you don't have?

An R3 6*.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre bruh if you have a problem with my posts you can just say nothing I talk about whatever the hell I want and I'm definitely sure my skills are better than you, you just have been luckier and pulled more god tier champs and that helped you to be further in content lol
  • Options
    @SwarmOfRavens i was like i will not go for R3 for at least like 8 months but when they announced thronebreaker i have to push for it and accrue one
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Demonzfyre bruh if you have a problem with my posts you can just say nothing I talk about whatever the hell I want and I'm definitely sure my skills are better than you, you just have been luckier and pulled more god tier champs and that helped you to be further in content lol

Mmmmmmk.
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@SwarmOfRavens i was like i will not go for R3 for at least like 8 months but when they announced thronebreaker i have to push for it and accrue one

You don't HAVE to. You WANT to. The title isn't going anywhere. It will be there when you are ready.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

AO8mile said:

You don't HAVE to. You WANT to. The title isn't going anywhere. It will be there when you are ready.
    No no, we decided this is very much like Smokey’s mind control over Deebo. While it seems like we have free will, we don’t. We MUST rank Karnak to R3.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Petition for the opposite, there should be, too much disparity in the players between them
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

AO8mile said:

No no, we decided this is very much like Smokey’s mind control over Deebo. While it seems like we have free will, we don’t. We MUST rank Karnak to R3.

• Options
    @AO8mile what if the requirement was.100% Abyss or 100% Act 6 and 1 run through Abyss? No matter what they put for the requirements, you aren't even close to being ready for it.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Taking advantage of the fact that there are many people with strong accounts here, they believe that the Cavalier offers would be useful for someone with only act 6.3 completed and no attempts at lol or aol, Or it will be wiser to use units to explore content.
    TIA
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

AO8mile said:

My main Has 45 r5 five star r2/r3 six stars for comparison.

My alt has 30 r5/r2. Just saving units for abyss run, this account does not deserve thronebreaker Here is my alt.

Think I'm at 32 R5, 12 R2, and 10 R3
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Gmonkey said:

AO8mile said:

My main Has 45 r5 five star r2/r3 six stars for comparison.

My alt has 30 r5/r2. Just saving units for abyss run, this account does not deserve thronebreaker Here is my alt.

Think I'm at 32 R5, 12 R2, and 10 R3
    Exactly top end is playing a different game with counters to everything

That's not really the requirement. It's Act 6 Completion and ONE R3.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,297 ★★★★
    In general, rewards/resources always are tuned to be of maximum benefit to the previous progression/title, so this Cavalier/Thronebreaker 'divide' isn't anything new and thus doesn't need any changes.

Completing Act 5 yields the resources/material that would have made Act 5 easier. Completing Act 6 requires 5-stars
    that are more easily obtained by people who already have completed Act 6 (eg. cavalier crystals, offers). 100% Abyss yields rewards that would have made Abyss easier.

Same thing here - being Thronebreaker potentially would yield resources that would have made becoming Thronebreaker easier.

• Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 768 ★★★
    Hmmmmm, you might have people agree but you’re forgetting something that kabam isn’t ...

💰 💴 💵 MONEY!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Options

Hmmmmm, you might have people agree but you’re forgetting something that kabam isn’t ...

💰 💴 💵 MONEY!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Isn't it crazy that a company that requires money to stay in operation wants people to buy stuff. What a crazy, crazy world we live in.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,254 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

Only 14? Lol.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@Masterpuff please tell me which champions can I use towards abyss?
    i can name a few ghost 🤔... wait that's it lol

Post your roster. Void, sabertooth with any Sasquatch, corvus, doom, sym, longshot
This discussion has been closed.