Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Here’s a question no one should ever have to ask: how many cavalier summoners would rather re-buy July 4 offers than this weekend’s offers?

That was in my mind when I wrote my comment.
    For sure I regret to not have bought all the 4th July offers. And if they were proposed today, I would buy them.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I somewhat regret not blowing all 5k units I had at the time on Aegon cavalier crystals last month. Might have got nothing, might have finally got the Aegon I’ve been hunting for the past year.
  • lucalatlucalat Member Posts: 3
    I’m really upset! I just realized that there were different offer for the thronebraker respect cavaliers.
    I already bought the offers and looking at the difference is crazy!
    I already complete act 6 and abyss months ago and I have several 6 stars, but no one to rank 3 because of the mismatch between my cata class 5 and my rooster, and it depends on lucky! And so I cannot have the same offer of a thronebraker because I didn’t have the luck to find a champion to rank 3! And this will bring to have a wider difference on player based on lucky and not on the game!
    I’m really disappointed, this difference it is insane! I would really have a feedback Kabam on how you would manage it. I think that it will bring to go out definitely by the game!
    I hope there will be a compensation for that! Or let me know how I can ask to be refund! I didn’t play at Las Vegas, I’m playing a game that SHOULD NOT BE A GAMBLE!
    Thank you for a real feedback!
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    edited November 2020
    I ended up ranking my darkhawk to r3, used deals and cash offer for sig Stones. Fun fact from the featured i got cable and also warlock and guilly99. After ranking up darkhawk as best tech, its pretty sadistic pull. Its a form of art. Annyhow this what i did. Sacrefised my first R3, but got 2 god tier 6* in return.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    What's crazy is I bet plenty of throne breakers didn't even have to beat act 6 pre-nerf (I beat the champion pre-nerf) yet they get those offers. I think whats so frustrating is i was planning on spending $300 on deals to get that last 20% of the cc i need and then picking up 2 throne breaker Odins but not only can I not do that but I also have to watch throne breakers get exactly what I need with just one Odin...brutal and nonsense!
  • Valhallaknight313Valhallaknight313 Member Posts: 11
    I saved up units and Itune cards for this **** show they offered for Cavalier players. I have 27 six star champs why in the world would you offer t4 basics and 5 star shards to anyone on end game content. I’ll just use my Itunes Card on Call of Duty this time. Such a dissappu
  • DenCanyonDenCanyon Member Posts: 3
    I have a feeling the TB whales bailed them out and Kabam will do nothing. On top of they already CYA’d themselves with the blue line leading up to Cyber Weekend on how they will not change anything. If only the TB’s didn’t spend in solidarity with us we would have had a chance to force some real change. Let’s face it peeps, we Cav players have been left in the dust by Kabam and the TB’s.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Member Posts: 230

They never made spades of Cats available. They made some available. Before the Thronebreaker Title even existed. People seem to leave out that fact.

No.... in the LAST MONTH there have been no less than 4 opportunities to buy t5cc selectors, so stop being a spokesman and misrepresenting the facts to prove your nonexistent point.
  • HailTheGreat1HailTheGreat1 Member Posts: 40

One question for those who did not spend, which is many, would you spend over the next few days, if the offers were beefed up, like more t5cc or t5b added to deals? Got to give some more info just in case....you never know lol. Not likely but who knows

Cash deals no because my cash won't get the max value. Unit deals possibly if theres a fair amount of T5CC
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

If it were to me, content should have the most rarest of resources locked behind it. Deals should allow you have to tools to reach that but not actually give it to you. For example, if you lock t5cc behind 6.4 exploration then the deals should only sell t5b, t2a, revives, boosts to help you unlock t5cc. That's what other games that I play did. Sell the tools but never the prize. But mcoc has always sold the prize which just cheapens the content and takes away the motivation to even complete the content.

I know of many whales who have no intention of 100% act 6. They would rather buy the deals because there is nothing unique in act 6 exploration rewards that money can't buy.

They've definitely monetized the highest tier resource more over the last couple of years than in the past. There weren't R5s in the game before 5.4 released but there were R3s before 6.4. Even as a spender it's not a direction I'm fond of honestly.
    T5cc have been monetized in an exclusive way that t5b weren’t. The recurring t5b offer was 100 units for 1%, usually 6750 frags for 1500 units with some gold and part of a t2a.

I don’t recall a t5cc unit deal besides July 4, and it certainly hasn’t been recurring.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Haji_Saab said:

If it were to me, content should have the most rarest of resources locked behind it. Deals should allow you have to tools to reach that but not actually give it to you. For example, if you lock t5cc behind 6.4 exploration then the deals should only sell t5b, t2a, revives, boosts to help you unlock t5cc. That's what other games that I play did. Sell the tools but never the prize. But mcoc has always sold the prize which just cheapens the content and takes away the motivation to even complete the content.

I know of many whales who have no intention of 100% act 6. They would rather buy the deals because there is nothing unique in act 6 exploration rewards that money can't buy.

They've definitely monetized the highest tier resource more over the last couple of years than in the past. There weren't R5s in the game before 5.4 released but there were R3s before 6.4. Even as a spender it's not a direction I'm fond of honestly.
    T5cc have been monetized in an exclusive way that t5b weren’t. The recurring t5b offer was 100 units for 1%, usually 6750 frags for 1500 units with some gold and part of a t2a.

I don’t recall a t5cc unit deal besides July 4, and it certainly hasn’t been recurring.
    I'd rather offers for the highest tier resource (t5cc currently or t5b in the past) be locked behind earning your first full one through content until its no longer the top resource. Can't buy t5cc until you've explored act 6 or completed abyss and so on. At least in that instance someone has to do the content before they can just hoover up rank ups through spending.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

TyEdge said:

Haji_Saab said:

I'd rather offers for the highest tier resource (t5cc currently or t5b in the past) be locked behind earning your first full one through content until its no longer the top resource. Can't buy t5cc until you've explored act 6 or completed abyss and so on. At least in that instance someone has to do the content before they can just hoover up rank ups through spending.
    That’s a valid viewpoint, but clearly not what Kabam chose. They chose to sell, and to only sell for cash. I wouldn’t be as bothered by the constant $50 deals if the wall you’re discussing existed.

The quantities also need to be adjusted for the fact that they’re scattered across 6 classes. From a lens of securing your first rank 3, if you have 50 t5cc 2% crystals, you aren’t getting a full t5cc. You’re getting 30% or less of whatever you want (probably closer to 15%). I think a lot of the random 2’s should have probably been 5’s, and that cavalier should probably be 15% per month.

I’m over here watching the world’s slowest horse race, creeping towards 75% of a catalyst so I can go beat the grandmaster and get over the hump.
  • BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Member Posts: 43
    If no Cav players spend come Christmas on Greater Gifting Crystal's their bank accounts will be hit as hard as our pride as being offered such awful deals.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Member Posts: 375 ★★★
    I’m still bummed looking at the separate deals
    I’m pretty shocked they made such a crazy decision to screw over so many players
This discussion has been closed.