**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

allow me to do a little flex myself

Epoch cavs ftw.

Ohhhh nice 👍🏻
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★

Get out of here with “its not the best”

Perspective are different for each individual, if all my 6* were say sig200 and rank3, most top tier 5* rank 5/65 sig200.. yeah that would be awesome.. but they are not, I don't have KT1 or Vega account.. like I said I'm just lucky with cav crystals.
  • Options
    I got tempted with the 6* shards bundle.. didn't buy all but was able to form 10k 6* basic.. let's say I am full of regrets.. awaken different champion.. yes.. more sigs in good champion.. ok.. but?!?

20 more sigs into 6* Groot?

I hope Kabam buffs poor groot..

Sigh!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    My 2nd 6* in 2021 is from a cav (Cerebro) crystal.. I open around 10x in hopes of pulling a 5* dupe.. just need 128shards for 10k 6* basic..

6* Darkhawk.. (needs dupe and high signature level)

Proof its from Cerebro cav crystal

"Fortune Favors the Lucky" - Longshot.

Sort of made up for the previous champion..
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    Thankfully I pull 5* duped and max sig too.. was able to open a 10k 6* basic champion crystal.. I guess i'm happy its a tech champion, not a new champion thou.

6* Green Goblin (awaken) is he good or meh..

Im happy GG is useful, might not be the first champion to use but still good.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Thankfully I pull 5* duped and max sig too.. was able to open a 10k 6* basic champion crystal.. I guess i'm happy its a tech champion, not a new champion thou.

6* Green Goblin (awaken) is he good or meh..

Im happy GG is useful, might not be the first champion to use but still good.

He is meh. And good lord do you open a lot of crystals.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Was busy so not able to do much in game, but today grind some quests to get 6* shards and open 6* basic.

Awaken 6* Kingpin (sandwich between Ironman IW and Doom).. not sure if I’m happy or sad, Ironman IW or Doom would have been great pulls but after Kingpin buff..
    I guess it’s a pretty good pull.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Was busy so not able to do much in game, but today grind some quests to get 6* shards and open 6* basic.

Awaken 6* Kingpin (sandwich between Ironman IW and Doom).. not sure if I’m happy or sad, Ironman IW or Doom would have been great pulls but after Kingpin buff..
    I guess it’s an pretty good pull.

Let’s him start with rage. Though Doom would’ve been better.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    You're the luckiest unlucky guy I know.

And I went well over 100 Apoc crystals without even seeing him once.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    SpideyFunko, I just like how Kingpin uses his girth (heavy attack) belly bump opponents.. I feel his buff made him better taking less damage.

Out of the four champions buffed in Feb2021: Moleman got the best adjustments (attack damage higher and crit more, gain monster mass faster) followed by Kingpin (rage and debuff), Terrax (armor break and damage improvements), and last is Yellow Jacket (I guess his buff made him have more utility but his damage is sort of gimped) - at least YJ is no longer meh.. good but not great.
  • Options
    It’s been a while and still no new 6*, I did pull a 5* nexus from the grandmaster crystal and my choice were
    Domino / CGR / Ironman OG

picked 5* CGR (at least I got him higher than 4*).
  • Options
    The International Women’s Day challenge got me the 6* shards I needed only to pull

Honestly not really happy
    Mysterio / King Groot / BWDO
    +20sig=sig100 / now sig40 / awaken

I hope his attack is buffed a bit.. and his poison more potent.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Finally man
    It's been a while since we saw you pull a 6-star
    We were used to you busting 40 Cavs a day
  • Options
    Forgot to update 6* I pull from regular cav and featured cav crystals:
    1. Taskmaster
    2. Psylocke
    3. Mordo
    4. Colossus
    5. Psylocke (awaken)
    6. Dormammu
    7. Bishop
    8. Green Goblin
    9. VTD (awaken)
    10. Magneto Now (House of X)
    11. Sorcerer Supreme
    12. Longshot
    13. Masacre
    14. Dragon man
    15. Human Torch
    16. Prof-X
    17. Gambit (awaken)
    18. Vision Aarkus
    19. Longshot (awaken)
    20. Apocalypse
    21. Thor Jane Foster (awaken)
    22. Night Thrasher (awaken)
    23. Spider-Gwen
    24. Ronin (cav 6* nexus)
    25. Moleman (cav 6* nexus)
    26. Phoenix
    27. Man-thing
    28. Immortal Abomination
    29. Black Bolt (cav 6* nexus)
    30. Spider-ham
    31 Nick Fury (cav 6* nexus)
    32. Falcon
    33. Bishop (awaken)
    34. Masacre (additional sigs)
    35. DareDevil Hell's Kitchen
    36. Symbiote Supreme
    37. Aegon
    38. Groot (awaken)
    39. Black Widow Deadly Origin
    40. Darkhawk

I added the numbers because I keep miscounting the number.. at least now I know how many additional 6* pulls I got.

• Options
    LoL, not really.. I just noticed I spent too much on a game and didn’t get the champions I really wanted.. so mini Pygmy Whale is still retired.. I just forgot to update the 6* from cav list.. who knows maybe if I pull 6* I might get tempted.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    psp742 said:

Playing f2p is fun but the frequency of opening 6* is greatly diminished, open few regular cavs to see if Lady Luck will grant me another 6* and pull mostly 3*, few 4* and lone 5*.. anyways I was close to another 10k 6* basic champion crystal, I wanted to awaken Prof-x or IBom (not sure if Immortal Abomination is release in regular 6* crystal) anyways I didn’t get one of the newer champion; but I strongly believe is pretty good champion..

Elsa Bloodstone
    I feel she was so under-rated because she was released along with other straight banger champions.. what is the consensus of Elsa?

Oh boy. You shouldn't have asked. The forums are a warzone with elsa.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Ok I haven't pull a 6* from the new upgraded cav crystals yet.. I think the improved % doesn't mean much at all because of the sheer quantity I open before when I was minor whaling. but now that I'm f2p, it is more obvious that rng gamble is still a gamble.
    Here are my 6* champions:

I believe there are 78 total 6* champions, with 40 first time or dupes from cav crystals.. I hope I can get some more 6* from cav.. maybe Lady Luck will smile at me again..
    My favorite phrase is from Longshot
    "Fortune Favors the Lucky".
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Finally formed a 6* basic champion crystal, I was trying to record but inadvertently tapped the edge of the screen... I'm not happy or sad, since I feel he is due for a buff because his buddy got a buff.. im guessing due to the popularity of the show 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier'.

It rollover from Guardian/ Mojo/ WS
    For synergy purposes and some uses here and there.. Bucky!!!
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Finally formed a 6* basic champion crystal, I was trying to record but inadvertently tapped the edge of the screen... I'm not happy or sad, since I feel he is due for a buff because his buddy got a buff.. im guessing due to the popularity of the show 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier'.

It rollover from Guardian/ Mojo/ WS
    For synergy purposes and some uses here and there.. Bucky!!!

he’s got a wonderful synergy with Killmonger
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Finally, the hunt has taken too long
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    CGR is probably one of the champions that I would want to get as a 6*.. undupe he is still awesome.. at first I wasn't in the bandwagon but watching the post on CGR and videos on YouTube.. I got interested in him.
    Maybe he'll be champion #80.

Btw, interesting fact.. after Black Panther OG buff, his prestige improved a whole lot, jumping much higher up the ladder.. while Kingpin buff didn't do much for his prestige.
  • Options
    Just updated my 6* roster picture.. hope I can get a new 6*.

Still believe in
    "Fortune Favors the Lucky" - Longshot
  • Options
    Well hopefully everyone's able to form 10k 6* basic champion crystal from the 6* shards in Shang-chi ten ring side quest..
    I got an annoying defender.. but he does have some synergies I could use..

Modok aka 'Mr. Potatohead'
    as my #80 6*.. I wish I pull better but hey.. I guess I have a good 6* roster already.. another good thing is I was able to form the 3rd tier5 basic for a 6* rank2 and I chose HT..
  • Options
    I normally just get the Sunday offer for the basic cav and 5* +5 generic sig stones.. but today I try the daily skill cav.. haven't open skill cav crystal yet.. but the 6k shard hand to hand allow me to open the hand to hand combat crystal.. for a 6* dupe

41. 6* Black Widow Deadly Origins (awaken)

I'm happy to get a 6* after a long while.. awaken 6* Nick Fury would be a dream come true for me.
  • Options
    congrats? I guess?

it’s just such filth haha
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

I normally just get the Sunday offer for the basic cav and 5* +5 generic sig stones.. but today I try the daily skill cav.. haven't open skill cav crystal yet.. but the 6k shard hand to hand allow me to open the hand to hand combat crystal.. for a 6* dupe

41. 6* Black Widow Deadly Origins (awaken)

I'm happy to get a 6* after a long while.. awaken 6* Nick Fury would be a dream come true for me.

Nice! I'd love to dupe mine. She'd be my first r2 if I did.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

Nice! I'd love to dupe mine. She'd be my first r2 if I did.

Fluffy_paws, I know its off topic, but just wondering if you would rank up 5* Red Guardian sig30 just because you have 6* BWDO awaken... thanks