**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Underrated Things most people dont know

124»

Comments

• Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Active doom's aura making him tank heavy, specials gives a good opening
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Rasilover said:

You can dex jabari's tigra's and killmonger's medium and punish with a light attack

Not only them, many more too. Watch Bero Man's video on this, it works on domino too.
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    The Ms Marvel/Sharon Ventura Thing was pretty underrated.
  • Options
    HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    Will3808 said:

Crusher said:

Prof x is best champ for any evaders and auto blockers...

This is an opinion. Not a uncommonly known fact.
    Isn't it against evade and miss? And the unblockable specials only when under Mind Control?
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

The shock that Wasp uses during her evade counts as an intercept. She benefits from the Nick Fury and Quake/Antman synergy as much as anyone because she gets 3 no risk intercepts.

This technique is also great for ELSA!! It allows her to effectively speed-run medium length health pools.
    This is my go to team for auto fight questing
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,014 ★★★★★
    Wordunken said:

ı think red skull has like %300 or %3000 aa. a real destroyer that one :)

You mean Longshot, right? Red Skull doesn't have anything like that to my knowledge
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Taskmaster is pretty good when awakened
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Mysterio is a great heal blocker

I agree
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Terra said:

Wordunken said:

You mean Longshot, right? Red Skull doesn't have anything like that to my knowledge
    Developers Note: Red Skull’s abilities don’t explicitly state a chance to trigger but functionally all abilities have a chance to trigger. The first part of this Passive Ability just boosts all chances to all abilities up to 10x to help with certain Champion interactions.
    Red Skull pretty much has 1000% Ability Accuracy allowing him to counter Champs that reduce AA.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,014 ★★★★★
    Shock29 said:

Terra said:

Wordunken said:

Developers Note: Red Skull’s abilities don’t explicitly state a chance to trigger but functionally all abilities have a chance to trigger. The first part of this Passive Ability just boosts all chances to all abilities up to 10x to help with certain Champion interactions.
    Red Skull pretty much has 1000% Ability Accuracy allowing him to counter Champs that reduce AA.
    Huh. Didn't know that. Neat to know.