**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Guillotine, A community choice champ and nerf? Are u happy with this buff?

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
Looks like another disappointment, just saw 2 full breakdown video.

Comments

• Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 691 ★★★
    I haven't used her for years; I used her to beat RoL Wolvie back in the day and haven't had any use for her since then.

Strangely, I pulled her as a 6* today but, it looks like she's less useful than she was before. I expect there will be some objective where you need to beat champs 100 times using her.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    Gully was murdered while Thor was made a god again
  • Options
    TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 1
    My issue with the guillotine buff, is that theirs nothing special about her, her kit doesn't bring much utility. It's like kabam used the community vote to buff her as an excuse to make her a vanilla dps. It's odd that people were right, but community should've gone Ant-Man. I thought kabam would've made guillotine cool/fun to play. Hopefully enough negative feedback is sent that they decide to go back to the drawing board.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    One thing that I think should be pointed out is that, while it is unfortunate that she lost her sp3 damage as well as her healing potential, just putting those on her updated kit wouldn’t fix the other problems she has. She still has little utility, and it also wouldn’t have any effect on the problems that people have pointed out about her ramp up. While it would be nice to have those aspects of pre-buff Guillotine back, she’d still need more work done to make her a viable option for more content.
  • Options
    Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    More emphasis on making these better defenders than useful attackers
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    She is now only useful in heal reversal situation. Also there is now many champ, which heal can't be reverse.