[MERGED] Missing: Anthropomorphic crystal

YogzYogz Member Posts: 6
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have enough shards to open two of those anthropomorphic crystals. My game is all the way up to date, I tried restarting my phone and everything and there is no anthropomorphic crystal in game. Is anyone else having this issue? If so, is there a way to resolve it?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DarkZenDarkZen Member Posts: 285
    Yogz said:

I have enough shards to open two of those anthropomorphic crystals. My game is all the way up to date, I tried restarting my phone and everything and there is no anthropomorphic crystal in game. Is anyone else having this issue? If so, is there a way to resolve it?

Same issue but solo event now showing
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I've been able to open one. Either of you still unable to see the shards in the third tab after a restart?
  • StarryStarry Member Posts: 2
    Restarted and shut off phone twice — still don’t see crystal in special tab.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Starry said:

Restarted and shut off phone twice — still don’t see crystal in special tab.

Hmm interesting. May be time for a support ticket then. It took awhile for me to actually show the shards pic
  • YogzYogz Member Posts: 6

I've been able to open one. Either of you still unable to see the shards in the third tab after a restart?

Yeah there isn’t anything of the sort in the specials tab.

• YogzYogz Member Posts: 6
    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that also doesn’t work.
  • Silverbolt69Silverbolt69 Member Posts: 17
    Im missing the crystals too
  • TygersnakeTygersnake Member Posts: 8
    I have 2 accounts that one has the crystals and the other doesn't. I only use one phone that has the same software for both accounts.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I had to restart once around 1:45(?)pm est
    And then they showed up opened 7 and got HTD 5* and the rest 3/4*
  • KbugiiKbugii Member Posts: 167 ★★
    I’ve been restarting all day and still no crystal. Finished the solo events and initial clear of cavalier so I know I’m supposed to have shards.

• DemonmewtwoDemonmewtwo Member Posts: 2
    I am uncollected the crystal should be there 🤔
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Member Posts: 587 ★★
    I didn't even know that was a thing
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Kbugii said:

So it’s specific to my account not the software version. Logged into my main and sub account on the same phone. On 1 the crystal shows, on my main account the crystal is missing.

That is so weird...
  • CatsGodotCatsGodot Member Posts: 8
    I'm seeing this same problem, too, and, like the post above, I'm seeing it on my main account but it's not happening on my alt account.

The best I can figure is that I was playing on my main account earlier today, while Kabam was fixing their bug. I just started playing on my alt account today just now, hours after the fix.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I can see the cavalier version, but not the grandmaster. I think they only fixed one of them, forgot to fix the other.
  • CatsGodotCatsGodot Member Posts: 8
    Lovejoy72 said:

I can see the cavalier version, but not the grandmaster. I think they only fixed one of them, forgot to fix the other.

Good point. My main account is Uncollected, and my alt is Conquerer. Maybe they overlooked Uncollected but Conquerer is fine?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    CatsGodot said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Good point. My main account is Uncollected, and my alt is Conquerer. Maybe they overlooked Uncollected but Conquerer is fine?
    Yup, my conquerer is fine as well, but none of the uncollected accounts are. What a weird error.
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Member Posts: 445 ★★
    I neither see any objectives or something nor the crystals
    Lovejoy72 said:

I’m only seeing the grandmaster one but my main account is thronebreaker and no crystal.
    @Kabam Miike is the team aware of this? I know I’ve logged a ticket since it’s been live for over 12hrs now.
  • Suresh201Suresh201 Member Posts: 3
    I don't have those crystals in my account too
  • spideypoolspideypool Member Posts: 37
    I am uncollected and using iphone 13 pro and have not seen anything since the update. my son uses iphone 13, whatever it’s called after completing chapter 3, showed up for his, but disappeared and has not returned.
    Both running ios 15.2.
    Both have enough shards to open at least one crystal.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Uncollected alt account.

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

• ag_007acag_007ac Member Posts: 3
    Have the same problem and i have an iphone 13.
  • CarlyleCarlyle Member Posts: 17
    Same in my alliance, 2 accounts which are Uncollected, both have the same problem. Cavaliers working fine.
  • techgrappletechgrapple Member Posts: 37
    Carlyle said:

Same in my alliance, 2 accounts which are Uncollected, both have the same problem. Cavaliers working fine.

I am Throne Breaker and have the same problem.