Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 226
    War placement is up and no fix come on guys at least talk to us
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Hawkt1 said:

War placement is up and no fix come on guys at least talk to us

They already said there would be a hot fix and said they would WAIT for attack phase and then decided the fate of war.....
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Lomi said:

Don't want to spam here either....but for everyone that has the idea it's easy to fix an issue with Unity, it's totally free for private use (and some commercial applications up to a certain $ revenue amount). Go ahead and d/l it. Play with it. Come up with solutions. Make sure to read and understand the difference between this current version and previous ones.

'Those that can, do. Those that cannot, critique'- paraphrased. That being said, as an old person, I do know that generally speaking...throwing money at a prob makes it go away. Maybe they just don't have the right people to be tossing money at.

Lomi

Dude stop blaming unity, if UNITY WAS THE ISSUE, THE PREVIOUS VERSION SHOULD NOT BE WORKING FINE. they changed something regarding the frame rate.
    A few weeks ago someone even data mined and saw an option for frame rate settings.
    If the unity engine changed, all versions of the game should react the same way. Its a change that Kabam made on their end on this last update.
    The part that baffles me is that there are over 2k posts and they claim being unable to replicate the bug.
  • Heck33Heck33 Member Posts: 12
    Good evening! Would be nice not to spend units on defensive placement masteries if you’re not going to have the patch out in enough time to make a call. Hope to see an update soon.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Member Posts: 164 ★★
    At least tell us something, you've promised the hotfix will be out today.

• SchmooSchmoo Member Posts: 19
    Hey Kabam, it would be nice to have a patch or fix to this parry input/lag issue sooner rather than later, with only 6 days left in this AW season. Yesterday's maintenance did nothing; if anything, it appears worse today.

Using Samsung Galaxy S10+
  • HakanX46HakanX46 Member Posts: 8
    pika said:

As he says, not make a new thread:
    For someone buying Rog phone just to enjoy playing on higher refresh rate this game, the new update ruined everything.
    Now stuck on 30fps and it's very laggy.
    This issue is on Asus Rog phone 3, 5 and others I'm not sure which more.

Good find and a classic mistake, if they decided to lock the FPS in a bad way all the timings in the game are changed. Good chance that some input is disregarded because of this framerate locking.
  • XtremeMachineXtremeMachine Member Posts: 43
    Welp, now we've matched for war and we all know where this is going. AW will be cancelled, kabam will say this war won't count towards rating, but then you find out it did, and then kabam fixes that later. The cycle continues.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Flbarros_ said:

When a bug benefits the players: hotfix within 30 minutes
    When a bug benefits the company: "please, send a video showing the issue so we can investigate further"

Right. Because the game being unplayable for many players creating an even more unhappy customer base "benefits the company" because people have to use items, which they are already handing out for free. Makes sense.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Not a good sign that the hotfix isn't out yet.
  • TlmajrTlmajr Member Posts: 67
    After the patch the game is freezing a lot more as well. Glad I stopped spending money on this some time ago, with the non stop issues I think I'd rather trust the Titanic than the game....can't wait till I get so fed up that don't care that I ever put money in the game and finally walk away (and I'm getting there)
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,339 ★★★★★
    So...no hot fix? Ok...
  • FolksdefenderFolksdefender Member Posts: 10
    Same here totally unplayable (i mean worse than that WE had since few month...) Can't Parry dex i drop a LOT of frames. I'm feeling liké i'm playing a photo novel. I got a Xiaomi MI11, built to run hardcore games normally..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    They're working on getting it out. It could also depend on when the platforms get them out to us.

They're working on getting it out. It could also depend on when the platforms get them out to us.

Would appreciate them conveying that to us.
    It was supposed to be out today, it's getting late for a lot of folks. Even if they release it late night, it's going to delay feedback since they won't be at work which is understandable.
    War starts tomorrow and many would like to know what is going to happen.
    I understand. There are two parts to it in this sense. They prepare the Patch, then hand it off to Google/Apple. Once it's out of their hands, it's a matter of when the platforms make it accessible.
    I can't speak for them, but I'd venture that could be something that would further agitate some.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Would appreciate them conveying that to us.
    It was supposed to be out today, it's getting late for a lot of folks. Even if they release it late night, it's going to delay feedback since they won't be at work which is understandable.
    War starts tomorrow and many would like to know what is going to happen.
    I understand. There are two parts to it in this sense. They prepare the Patch, then hand it off to Google/Apple. Once it's out of their hands, it's a matter of when the platforms make it accessible.
    There are posts stating to get the previous version till the hotfix is out. Mods are not saying it is illegal or break ToS to do so. Since this hotfix is Android focus, can the game developer just host it on their site and not wait for Google?

Unless, there is an agreement signed with Google preventing this.
  • MerseysideRedMerseysideRed Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2022

• Shakti4allShakti4all Member Posts: 120
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest

Almost 8pm New York time and still release notes haven't dropped
    I am now worried about this "patch" - i dont "feel" Kabam is on track
    It's out.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Hot fix is out and, for me, seems to have completely fixed the issue
  • Flbarros_Flbarros_ Member Posts: 19

Flbarros_ said:

When a bug benefits the players: hotfix within 30 minutes
    When a bug benefits the company: "please, send a video showing the issue so we can investigate further"

Right. Because the game being unplayable for many players creating an even more unhappy customer base "benefits the company" because people have to use items, which they are already handing out for free. Makes sense.
    Still benefits the company.... making sense or not.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Yes, this is good.
    Gameplay back to "normal". :)

Thanks.
  • MerseysideRedMerseysideRed Member Posts: 13
    After testing one path in 3.2 it feels better, back to normal I would say. Will test more tomorrow.