My Battlegrounds disappeared [MERGED]

Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Member Posts: 50
edited November 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone facing this problem?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Member Posts: 50

• 34567893456789 Member Posts: 6
    Yup mine is gone as well, guess I will just call it a night.
  • CulteeCultee Member Posts: 158
    Battlegrounds is gone obviously
  • MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Same i was in champ select and got kicked
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Member Posts: 109

Same happened here. Mid Match and a win (or a chance) at getting to diamond 3. Not cool

LOL I was finishing my last match into the gladiator circuit with a win and boom
  • GrubGrub Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    Cool leave it off.
  • Searcher_3Searcher_3 Member Posts: 4
    Confirm, missing battlegrounds too. And 1 win away from gladiators circuit. Please repair it!
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Member Posts: 256

Confirm, missing battlegrounds too. And 1 win away from gladiators circuit. Please repair it!

Frr super disappointing
  • Fulcana666Fulcana666 Member Posts: 14
    I had *one match* left to do to hit the next milestone. Made sure I was reading the timers on the events correctly and was planning to do it in the AM. Well played.
  • GrubGrub Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    Yup with daylight savings it ended at the correct time.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,797 ★★★★★
    Seems like it was programmed to end on server reset instead of the typical morning content drop (10AM for me PST)
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    BG on week 1 started with a bug, started 12 hour early. After that every week, meta refreshed 12 hours early . I saw this comment on a post.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Kappa2g said:

You would think that an in game timer which everyone can see displaying the hours and minutes left that ticks down consistently would be accurate and be the final say over a date posted on the forums with no specific time listed... apparently not. What's even the point of the timer in game then if we can't trust it?

That's the best thing about it, the date did correspond with the in game timer, it should of ended in about 9.5 hours. Trust kabam to get it wrong on 2 fronts 😂
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I think that they ended it when the nodes turned over they switched it off.
    But when I hit the hay last night I saw 19 hours left on the timer. I think they need to sync bg timers with the usual 6 pm (where I am) cycle of arenas etc. like the timers suggest, rather than the changeover happening overnight.

For me it’s quite nice tbh, was stressful thinking I might drop out of M1! For everyone else it’s really not ideal though, especially those still trying to sneak into the circuit.