Welcome to December! Holiday and 8th Anniversary Celebrations AND Rocket's Holiday Scraptacular SQ

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,941 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Where is the 6* anniversary arena? Only seeing 5 & 4.

No arena, just a solo event
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    This Dethroned Arena my gawd !! Why in the world 2 star gives 500 points and 1 star gives 2k ? Such a massive difference. Is this the holiday spirit ? People should keep grinding ? 14 day calendar looks like we are back in 2020 . Just the 7 day Progression calendar is good .

This December is prolly the worst December in history when it comes to rewards wise considering we are in 2022 and meta for rewards has changed.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,675 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

This Dethroned Arena my gawd !! Why in the world 2 star gives 500 points and 1 star gives 2k ? Such a massive difference. Is this the holiday spirit ? People should keep grinding ? 14 day calendar looks like we are back in 2020 . Just the 7 day Progression calendar is good .

This December is prolly the worst December in history when it comes to rewards wise considering we are in 2022 and meta for rewards has changed.

The solo event that goes with the arena is alot better than when they give the 10k 6* arena. That one takes forever. Your also forgetting that you can use your 1* in arena extremely frequently.
  • Kyuubi_12Kyuubi_12 Member Posts: 2
    sorry but it's normal that i still not have the solo arena event where you have to use 1 or 2 stars heroes to get points?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,351 Guardian
    Kyuubi_12 said:

sorry but it's normal that i still not have the solo arena event where you have to use 1 or 2 stars heroes to get points?

You have to be CAV or higher to get the Dethroned Arena Solo Event, which gives the 10k 6* shards for using 1*/2* champs.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,104 ★★★★★
    Great job on the arena changes, Kabam!!!

If you’re not obsessed with collector crystals, just win 50 fights with one-stars. I came in a few times per day, ran four rounds, and came back later. I’m already done at 250,000 points.
  • CheMigzCheMigz Member Posts: 1
    Dethroned Arena Scoring is somewhat wrong. Clear it up please
  • Sharjeel34Sharjeel34 Member Posts: 6
    Dethroned solo event not showing up please solve this problem
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,104 ★★★★★

Dethroned solo event not showing up please solve this problem

Are you TB or paragon?
  • CapriciousCapricious Member Posts: 236 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Updated the original post to include Solo Objectives tied to your free Quicksilver!

Hi Jax, can you confirm whether or not the Halls of rewards have been updated
    So that’s a no… awesome!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Dethroned arena is complete, this coming with my game crashing a lot and still I accomplished it already. I'm happy and looking forward to opening those 6* shards soon. :)
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 354
    seakb said:

I noticed a completion rewards with the first pass in Rocket’s Workshop, is there an exploration reward too?

I have the same question. Can one of the mods address this, please?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,351 Guardian
    seakb said:

I noticed a completion rewards with the first pass in Rocket’s Workshop, is there an exploration reward too?

I have the same question. Can one of the mods address this, please?

Address what ?
    If you look at the Rewards Screen prior to entering the quest, you will see that only “Completion” (1st pass) gives you additional rewards.

All the rest of rewards are in the quest paths themselves, there is not any “Explore” reward.
    There's really nothing to “Explore” anyways, as there are not any fights in there at all.

Pick the path of the rewards you desire, rewards on paths re-spawn and are there again each future time you go in, to get them again and again.
    Not forced to have to use Scrap on different paths of very little value to you.
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Member Posts: 236 ★★
    We need more iso and gold. The only thing worth the scrap in the scrapyard is gold and cav crystals for dupe ISO. Sad
  • Zak2025Zak2025 Member Posts: 60
    sooo lucky turned uc
  • Zak2025Zak2025 Member Posts: 60
    where is that tis the season calendar in game i dont see
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Zak2025 said:

where is that tis the season calendar in game i dont see

That calendar is coming on Dec 21 I believe.
  • ohfiiiveohfiiive Member Posts: 1
    I started my account after the date that's required to participate in the Banquet event. Will I still be able to receive the 14-day calendar rewards?
  • lomatlomat Member Posts: 1
    the rewards look amazing, but me and other alliance member ain't able to access the alliance rewards or milestones when we have clearly been in the alliance for at least 2 weeks. Why can we not get the milestones is it a big or what?
  • GhosturdGhosturd Member Posts: 32
    lomat said:

the rewards look amazing, but me and other alliance member ain't able to access the alliance rewards or milestones when we have clearly been in the alliance for at least 2 weeks. Why can we not get the milestones is it a big or what?

It's because you need to contribute a minimum amount of points for every alliance milestone.
  • Nebilcakir52Nebilcakir52 Member Posts: 4
    Sending a gift in the new feast mission, opening the big feast crystal, and so on, I did all of them, but my alliance point contribution is not visible and I can't receive the stage rewards. I joined the alliance in time, why can't I receive it?
  • UrielbricenoUrielbriceno Member Posts: 1
    The points I have in solo did not reflect towards my alliance milestones, will this be fixed? I now have no more units and cant get the rewards from alliance.

The points I have in solo did not reflect towards my alliance milestones, will this be fixed? I now have no more units and cant get the rewards from alliance.

Did you join a new alliance and not wait for the two week waiting period?
    Are there 5 weeks of the SQ or only 4? I know it goes thru the 11th but does that 5th week contain a new SQ map or is it just for spending scrap? I noticed there are only 4 weeks of solo objectives.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Fahad9156 said:

I've not received a single gift this year from anyone which is quite disappointing.. if some random 6 users can gift me greater banquet crystals that'd be highly appreciated.

My in-game name : fahad156

You seems to be new to this game so i will explain this to you..Greater Banquet Crystals cannot be gifted . There is no option like that. You have to buy them on your own .

2 - Even if there was an option , why would someone randomly gift to you ? That doesn't makes any sense.

3 - Don't expect anything and you will never be disappoointed.
  • UsxxdUsxxd Member Posts: 1
    What is the speacial pose of new spider man