This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• SanFranciscoSanFrancisco Member Posts: 9
    Does it think my account is only 6 days old since I just redownloaded the game? My account was made a long time ago
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Those not seeing the event, please hard close and relaunch MCOC.

If that doesn't work, what is your progression and account level?
    I’m level 40 and a few quests from conquerer
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Member Posts: 751 ★★★
    My other account is level 30 but conquerer
  • MaxedMaxed Member Posts: 7
    My account is level 38 conquerer
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Member Posts: 72
    Conqueror but like 5+ levels less than 40
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    We are actively looking into this.

We'll post updates here when we have them!

Thank you for your patience.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

@Kabam Jax don't see the badge in my lvl 37 Conqueror account . I hope it wasn't a typo when the description says lvl 40 "OR" Conqueror . Hope it isn't lvl 40 "AND" Conqueror.
  • MahonriiMahonrii Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2022
    Can we get some clarification on this line?

"To contribute to, and earn rewards for, the Alliance Event:
    Summoners must be in the Alliance for 14 days"

If I joined my alliance a week before the event started...

Will the points I get in the event for the first 7 days be added to my ally points after my time requirement is meet?

Will I be able to claim alliance milestones that my alliance achieved during the first 7 days when I meet my time and minimum point requirement?
  • wheekwheekiewheekwheekie Member Posts: 6
    Rohit_316 said:

Kabam Jax said:

@Kabam Jax don't see the badge in my lvl 37 Conqueror account . I hope it wasn't a typo when the description says lvl 40 "OR" Conqueror . Hope it isn't lvl 40 "AND" Conqueror.
    That seems to be the case atm, my account is lvl 40 AND conqueror and I got the badge, my gfs conqueror and lvl 37 but no badge whatsoever.
  • Rainman_12Rainman_12 Member Posts: 1
    So if we buy the deal for money for the 10 greater crystals do we get the credit of buying 10 greater crystals for the solo event rewards or is it crystals bought only with units?
  • Undeaduntold1Undeaduntold1 Member Posts: 10
    I can't do anything I can't gift and I can't do the event quest I'm conquerer and I joined before Nov 21st van someone help me out here?
    edited December 2022
    The issue seems to be that only people that are level 40 AND have conquerer are recieving the event. It’s said in the post it’s level 40 OR conquerer. Please sort this out Kabam because this isn’t fair at all.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,280 Guardian
    Mahonrii said:

(1) Will the points I get in the event for the first 7 days be added to my ally points after my time requirement is meet?

(2) Will I be able to claim alliance milestones that my alliance achieved during the first 7 days when I meet my time and minimum point requirement?

(1) No, points will not start until after that 14 day time (pre-7 days, plus 7 days in alliance). Stuff you do beforehand will NOT count toward Ally Event (and will NOT be “queue'd up for counting either).

(2) Yes, once you reach 14 days in Ally, any milestones the Ally has already met should be able to be claimed by you at that time.
    IT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY SAID THAT YOU HAD TO HAVE LEVEL 40 AND CONQUERER. KABAM LIED TO US AND SAID IT WAS AT LEAST ONE. WE NEED KABAM TO FIX THIS NOW. THIS IS NOT FAIR
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Okay so an alliance member gifted me one of the titles, and in game it says to use “in gifting store” - but I see no gifting store anywhere. What am I missing?
  • MahonriiMahonrii Member Posts: 31

Mahonrii said:

(1) Will the points I get in the event for the first 7 days be added to my ally points after my time requirement is meet?

(2) Will I be able to claim alliance milestones that my alliance achieved during the first 7 days when I meet my time and minimum point requirement?

(1) No, points will not start until after that 14 day time (pre-7 days, plus 7 days in alliance). Stuff you do beforehand will NOT count toward Ally Event (and will NOT be “queue'd up for counting either).

(2) Yes, once you reach 14 days in Ally, any milestones the Ally has already met should be able to be claimed by you at that time.
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm the above information?
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Member Posts: 93

Kabam Jax said:

Will my points add to ally score after the time in ally is valid , I didn't realise I hadn't been in long enough
  • EscEsc Member Posts: 11
    Jaxitaxi said:

Wait so you can get Gold + Gold or ISO only?? For 300 units

MCOC Team said:

Welcome to The Banquet, an MCOC holiday event!

Earn points toward Solo and Alliance Banquet Events by using units to send select consumables to alliance members and friends or, by purchasing and/or opening Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals! Purchase Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals in the Crystal vault, collect them from the Holiday Calendar and earn them in the Accolades Solo Event!

Starts: 12/20/2022 @ 18:00 UTC 

End: 01/03/2023 @ 18:00 UTC 

Requirements

Accounts must meet the following requirements to be eligible to participate in the Banquet event.

• Conqueror Progression OR has reached level 40
    • AND Joined before Nov 21 2022

To contribute to, and earn rewards for, the Alliance Event:

• Summoners must be in the Alliance for 14 days

**Please allow up to a week after the conclusion of the Banquet event for rewards to distribute. This time will be used to find, ban and remove rewards from cheaters on the leaderboards.

Introducing Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals!

Banquet Crystals cost 15 Units each and contain a chance at:

• Gold
    • T1 Alpha Catalyst
    • T4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    • 3- and 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    • 3- and 4-Star Awakening Gems
    • 3-, 4- and 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards

Greater Banquet Crystals cost 300 Units each and contain THREE items.

GUARANTEED 100K+ GOLD, TIER 5/6 CLASS ISO-8 and a chance at:

• 5- and 6-Star Kang
    • 5- and 6-Star Thanos
    • 5- and 6-Star Weapon X
    • 5- and 6-Star Jessica Jones
    • 6-Star Sig Stones (+5)
    • 6-Star Sig Stone Crystals
    • 5- and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    • Cavalier Crystals
    • Nexus Cavalier Crystal
    • 6-Star Featured Hero Crystal
    • Nexus 6-Star Hero Crystal
    • 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal
    • 6-Star Awakening Gem
    • T4 Class Cat Crystals
    • T2 Alpha and T5 Basic Catalyst
    • T5 Class Cat Fragments
    • T3 Alpha Cat Fragments
    • T3 Alpha Catalyst
    • T6 Basic Cat Fragments
    • T6 Basic Catalyst
    • T6 Class Cat Fragments
    • Additional Gold
    • Additional T6 ISO-8
    • Scrap

Acquiring Points

You can send, and receive points for sending, the following items!

*NOTE* We are aware of a bug with gifting Boosts where the icons are not properly displayed; the info button will still provide accurate information. We thought it best to include the boosts despite this bug instead of removing them from the event entirely. Additionally, they will display under the ITEMS tab, not the BOOSTS tab.

*Note* As previously announced, Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals cannot be gifted, they are for your account only.

Solo Event

Alliance Event

Please be aware of the minimum contribution required for each alliance member to collect Milestone Rewards.

Accolades 

Summoners will receive a Gifting Badge and 10 Accolade Cards for nominations via an in-game message at the beginning of the event, and then one additional card per day via the Accolades Calendar.

• Nominate your alliance members in a number of different categories 
    • Earn 50 points in the Accolades Solo Event each time you nominate an alliance member
    • Receive five nominations in a given category to earn a Profile Picture
    • Receive fifteen nominations in a given category to earn a Title for your profile

Accolades Calendar

Accolades Solo Event

Do we get to claim all alliance milestone after becoming eligible( 14 days)?
  • UCanHateMeNowUCanHateMeNow Member Posts: 59
    Question.... if someone joined right before the banquet event they will be in the alliance for at least 14 days, or does this have to be 14days prior to event? Will they be eligible for rank and milestone rewards? Want to know what to tell my new members.
  • Deandc43Deandc43 Member Posts: 62
    We're is there a running total of points you have accumulated.for the banquet?

Kabam Jax said:

Another Q+A!

@KRACETOS For the Accolade profile pictures, are there 10 unique profile pictures? One for each category? Or a single profile picture and 10 unique titles?
    10 unique PFP and titles. They will coincide with the nomination titles. So if you're nominated using the Best Facial Hair card, your title would be Best Facial Hair. (this is not a real title)

(insert title) card.
    but I thought the accolades card wont have any specific tags and we can give them to anyone on any day right?
    I can just give all of my 20 tickets to someone if I wanted to on a specific day right?
    Definitely unclear whether on each of the 10 days, there will just be a SINGLE category of Accolade to nominate people for each day (such as “Best Facial Hair” day).

And (depending on how it's implemented) since you don’t earn all of your accolade “tickets” until the very end, the earlier Categories will be harder for people to actually receive enough of them from others to be able to get pics or titles for.

As for using your 20 tickets, it could be that your accolade “tickets” might be generic, but then how it is implemented is that you “buy” a certain category of accolade CARD, using that generic “ticket”, and it's the CARD which is what gets sent as a gift to a teammate. And then their accumulated CARDS are like an inventory item for them.
    oh the last explanation makes sense

what i was planning to do with my friend since we are new to ally and will probably not get any voted from the other members
    i was gonna give him 15 tickets on the day we want the title
    like as if my friend wants the best defense title i will give him 15 accolades that day
    and then 5 some other day so he can get 2 profile pics and a title and he can do the same for me
    @Amazing_Demon05
    Looks like we’re were both partially wrong.

Accolades to send out are indeed FIXED to a certain accolade Category/Title.
    So you get 2 max of every Category to send out to people. (1 of each up front in Mail, plus 1 additional of each in upcoming Calendar).

And , yes, you can send ANY Accolade Category to people on ANY day of the event. The “Category Day” appears to just refer to which new accolade you accumulate from the calendar each day.

Which means people can NOT just pair up and send each other all of their Accolades because you won’t end up with enough of any category to earn the Profile Pic or Title.

Also, beware, Gifting is allowing you to send out Accolades to non-teammates (just Friends in other Ally’s), *BUT* you will not be credited with points toward your Accolade Solo Event Milestones.
    Must send them to actual Ally Teammates.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

So if we buy the deal for money for the 10 greater crystals do we get the credit of buying 10 greater crystals for the solo event rewards or is it crystals bought only with units?

this?
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Member Posts: 677 ★★

Same here. Seems like a deal but not if only 1k points each for me.
  • Dude17Dude17 Member Posts: 133 ★★
    Shoutout to Kabam for a well-organized event. Lots of free GBCs and units back.

The instructions were clear in the in-game mail & the forum post. Everything in the Solo/Alliance tabs were intuitive after that.I like the changes, trading always irked me a bit. The accolades are a nice change, basically more free GBCs and fun nominations for alliance mates.

I like the minimum requirements in alliance events too. Would be great to implement something like this in BG milestones as well, and maybe even in AQ, to promote fair contribution.
  • ThaneThane Member Posts: 1
    im lvl 30 but conqueror and i dont see neither of the banquet event milestones, does the event appear after calendar reset?
  • Elite13Elite13 Member Posts: 184
    So I'm conqueror progression, but not level 40 and I joined before November 21st, but I don't have the solo event or the alliance stuff, but I've been in the alliance for months, does anyone know whats going on?

And @DeaconVelvet , and @Ezra7676

YES, the ones bought with real money count as Purchased GBC's, 3000 points for buying, then +1000 for opening. Just like the ones you buy using Units.
  • Merk27Merk27 Member Posts: 3
    If i buy the 10 gbcs from the unit store instead of buying it, will i still get the full amount for buying and opening (so 4k points per gbc) or will i just get 1k for each one?