Bugged node in SQ?

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

DrZola said:

It’s all doable without pots or boosts. It’s just not functioning as it say it will.

Dr. Zola

IF you have the right champs ranked up enough.

I don’t have Nimrod, Apoc, Silver Centurian or Galan in 5 or 6* rarity.

In fact, I don’t have Apoc in ANY rarity.

I think it’s best if we all stop talking about solutions that force people into rankups or talking about champs they don’t have in order to make obviously broken content work and focus on getting Kabam to fix it so it works the way it was written and/or intended.
    100% correct.

Dr. Zola
  • BaraaBaraa Member Posts: 29
    So I tried again and here's what I did...
    Knock to place unstoppable
    Intercept to steal unstoppable and place slow
    Then knock again while slow is active to remove protection... So far so good and it worked perfectly.. but not everytime even when I intercept while the unstoppable I couldn't be able to have it but placed slow.. so what wrong???
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Apparently the protection doesn't cool down after the opponent gets knock down the very first time, really annoying imo...basically you need to remove the unstoppable and then knock down to remove it
    Is this intention or a bug? Doesn't really make sense cause there's nothing on the node saying that you need to remove the unstoppable first and then knock down the defender
  • ThaLoraxThaLorax Member Posts: 35
    This is so glitchy. It seems to work like 30% of the time
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    Nope …. Or ur sitting there after a heavy and get the unstoppable …. I’ve had it where I place a slow and then I have to knock them down and still it doesn’t go on cool down. I DO NOT HAVE UNLIMITED revives and potions to to complete this. Very annoying !!
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    Moderators may we please get an update. There is now less than 6 days left on this side quest.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

DrZola said:

It’s all doable without pots or boosts. It’s just not functioning as it say it will.

Dr. Zola

IF you have the right champs ranked up enough.

I don’t have Nimrod, Apoc, Silver Centurian or Galan in 5 or 6* rarity.

In fact, I don’t have Apoc in ANY rarity.

I think it’s best if we all stop talking about solutions that force people into rankups or talking about champs they don’t have in order to make obviously broken content work and focus on getting Kabam to fix it so it works the way it was written and/or intended.
    This assumes that this was not intended.... both in the writing and how it was implemented.

• evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Member Posts: 214

You cannot slow mutants. There’s a reason most of that path is mutant opponents.

Mutants can't get a slow debuff ? I'm confused.
  • JeanCarlos501JeanCarlos501 Member Posts: 14
    Hoping for one of the nodes to possibly get changed. Allowing the unstoppable to be removed with heavy or special attack intercepts as well would already be great
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

Following up on this:

The game team has found the issue and has a fix for it planned for later today!

right... so incoming description update....
    Bosley said:

How can they argue that the game is tested adequately before content is released when these kinds of bugs slip though the cracks on what seems like a monthly basis?

Again, we're making an assumption when something this glaring happens, that it was not intentional.

• BosleyBosley Member Posts: 281 ★★★

Bosley said:

How can they argue that the game is tested adequately before content is released when these kinds of bugs slip though the cracks on what seems like a monthly basis?

Again, we're making an assumption when something this glaring happens, that it was not intentional.

Yeah fair point. As was mentioned earlier this could be an attempt by KABAM to test run a new intentional node combo for other possibly permanent content. Which in my opinion, is actually much worse.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

Following up on this:

Is this going to happen automatically or an app update? Because it isn’t fixed yet….
  • IiIooIiIIiIooIiI Member Posts: 13
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

Following up on this:

What was the issue/what’s getting fixed?

• SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Member, Guardian Posts: 262 Guardian
    Hold on, was there an actual problem with the nodes?
    I used my R5 5* Mojo for most of the fights, built up thumbs up for SP2, then did the knock down, intercept, knock down repeat, until they just died from the stacking passive degen.
    The hardest one I had was for Havok cuz I accidentally brought 3 energy attackers: HT, Bishop and Mojo, and my warlock was near dead from Sinister.
    IiIooIiI said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

Following up on this:

You basically have to knock the defender down twice to get protection off.

Knock down the first time just adds unstoppable while the protection stays…. This is contrary to the node description and makes the node super annoying. And with havoc, basically a unit man fight unless you get compliant AI.
  • Lil_DraKulaLil_DraKula Member Posts: 29
    ADDIS0N said:

If Havok is still giving people headaches after the fix, a solid counter is, well …. Havok.

Is it fixed now?
  • The_nutzThe_nutz Member Posts: 20
    The node needs to either be re named and worded correctly: eg. Getting knocked down twice removes protection or fix the node to do as said and compensate for items/money used. Very unprofessional Kabam
    Still bugged. Guess in 5 day
    ADDIS0N said:

ADDIS0N said:

If Havok is still giving people headaches after the fix, a solid counter is, well …. Havok.

Is it fixed now?
    It wasn’t the last time I checked.
    Still bugged. Well, at least there isn’t a limited time frame we are up against….

Oh.
  • Lil_DraKulaLil_DraKula Member Posts: 29
    Okay are we getting the fix anytime soon or what’s going on? Its still not fixed
  • GrimXYZGrimXYZ Member Posts: 110
    I was able to get through this without much trouble.

I used guillotine 2099 for sinister and havok and never knock them down. It actually didnt take too long to ramp up and kill them. Silver centurion and she hulk for the rest: parry heavy will apply slow and everything works the way it should.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    I’m a thronebreaker and I can’t even explore level 4 because of this 🙄
  • BosleyBosley Member Posts: 281 ★★★
    IiIooIiI said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

Following up on this:

Yes please tell what caused the bug and how you are fixing it. Transparency in these matters would help a lot.....