Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Bergy25Bergy25 Member Posts: 57
    Not to mention the lab.
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey gang -

I've again merged threads into this post. We're looking into the issue and seeing what we can do to get this fixed for everyone. We're sorry for the inconvenience and will update everyone once we have more information.
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    me too, emergency maintenance ONCE AGAIN ...
  • RafamateRafamate Member Posts: 38
    Since yesterday there was a constant case of being disconnected from the game. I can't stress how much health my champions have lost due to this well known issue.

Kabam, sort your stupid game out! It's the only one thing you need to do and you can't even do it properly! Jesus!

We already know that you're all a bunch of imbeciles, but you really don't have to keep reminding us about it everytime!

Fix It FFS!!!!! :s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s

ukpumfnbkq49.png
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey everybody,

We are aware of this server outage, and the team is working on getting it fixed ASAP. While we had hoped that this situation was fixed last night, we could not be 100% sure until today. We are working as hard as we can to get this situation rectified as soon as we can.

We really appreciate your patience here, and are really very sorry for the frustration that this has caused.
  • HammerGod3HammerGod3 Member Posts: 43
    Sunday when new events started, Last night, this morning around 6:10am, and right now. To name a few.
    You guys made some awesome holiday/anniversary events, but poorly anticipated / tested the strain of demand on servers.
    Will there be an extension of the road to a million or other events to compensate?
  • mtthwdnlmtthwdnl Member Posts: 2
    this is unbelievable. Just started a fight in aq. really hope im not ko'd when back online
  • KestrelleKestrelle Member Posts: 441 ★★
    At this rate we should just get notices of emergency server functionality
  • AngelVitorAngelVitor Member Posts: 21
    by the disorder could at least send stones of involution
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Member Posts: 480
    Aiharauko wrote: »
    For compensation, I would like generic awakening gems and another $1.00 crystal of the 12 champs we voted for please.

not ganna happen
  • CaioV1n1c1usCaioV1n1c1us Member Posts: 2
    How I'm supposed to do Arena if the serve goes under Maintenance every time?
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Member Posts: 110
    You can merge our threads but you can never take away our voices. (In my best Mel Gibson voice)
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Just managed to take out Dormammu. Fortunate. Trying to pop a PHC and ...
  • Overh3adOverh3ad Member Posts: 7
    Again Star Lord in arena aaand problems again:-(
  • ss1100ss1100 Member Posts: 365
    Too many new content cramped up within a few days maybe?

This is getting serious and once too many times in a day though...
  • Username719233982Username719233982 Member Posts: 20
    Hey everybody,

We are aware of this server outage, and the team is working on getting it fixed ASAP. While we had hoped that this situation was fixed last night, we could not be 100% sure until today. We are working as hard as we can to get this situation rectified as soon as we can.

We really appreciate your patience here, and are really very sorry for the frustration that this has caused.

Your apologies are not much comfort when AQ time is nearly up and we can't get in! This has been the worst week or so in a long time for "server problems" and "emergency maintenance"! Great way to celebrate your 3 year anniversary!!
  • HMFIC_BIGDADDYHMFIC_BIGDADDY Member Posts: 11
    Mike I am in the middle of a legends run, should I just record my times between server drops?
  • SvainSvain Member Posts: 453 ★★
    All I can do is laugh at this point
  • J0k3r0o4J0k3r0o4 Member Posts: 14
    They said they will compensate us for the servers. Here is an idea, let everyone get another summoners choice crystal for a dollar, they win because they get another bajillion $ and we win because we get another top 12 champ!
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    I'm sure the game team is working hard on the issues that are making the game unstable. And, I really do believe they want to make sure everything is good so their intentions are good, but most of this can be prevented by better planning, and testing up front. I'm sure they have test environments where they can simulate load and where their QM folks can do extensive testing, but who really knows now. I have my doubts.
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Member Posts: 198 ★★
    Mike I am in the middle of a legends run, should I just record my times between server drops?

Why would you attempt a legends run, when you know the servers are going crazy?
  • BaironDHBaironDH Member Posts: 109
    edited December 2017
    Really you know, the amount of money people (including myself unfortunatley) put into this youd think theyd have a decent server & more importantly: GOOD TECHS! Clearly this is not the case. How can you possibly justify a mobile gaming company that cant even keep a server up then gives us the generic "were looking into it but were gonna give a real vague explanation because we actually have no clue whats going on". Rather take the game offline for a day and fix the route cause because the applying a band-aid method is CLEARLY not working, its actually just getting pathetic now.

Also cant believe its still only a discussion as to whether we should be compensated or not at this point. Im not that fussed about that though,I just want the game fixed & for them to assure us this is the last of this rubbish now.
    J0k3r0o4 wrote: »
    They said they will compensate us for the servers. Here is an idea, let everyone get another summoners choice crystal for a dollar, they win because they get another bajillion $ and we win because we get another top 12 champ!

I disagree, I've refused to give kabam any money until they fix or refund for pure skill. Something that doesn't cost money would be preferred
  • HMFIC_BIGDADDYHMFIC_BIGDADDY Member Posts: 11
    Mike I am in the middle of a legends run, should I just record my times between server drops? @Kabam Miike

• JatubossJatuboss Member Posts: 21
    more does not work as it works to be shameful ,will be replaced?
  • MeecrobMeecrob Member Posts: 8
    Pathetic...
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Member Posts: 68
    Starting to get used to it.
  • JWolfJWolf Member Posts: 4
    Since the beginning of this anniversary celebration the game had had numerous issues with servers and so called emergency maintenances. Seems like there has been more issues with the game this week then ever before... It is only fair for everyone to receive compensation for all of the issues and down time... The last few days have been absolutely ridiculous. Granted I'm grateful for the Howard duck and Sig stones received as a bday gift... But that in no way compensates for all these seemingly on going issues... For example I used a 12hr XP boost yesterday and was only able to play approximately 2hrs of it because of the constant server issues and emergency maintenance . So it was a complete waste. Aq was also effected as game was down so much that moves were unable to be done as they should have been.
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Member Posts: 110
    It's back up for the moment. For how long? Probably by the time I send this comment it will be down.
    edited December 2017
    Please let us know when you're confident the servers are stable, I'm afraid to even try anything due to all the outages

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
This discussion has been closed.