Addressing Mythic Crystal Issue (1250 Crystals instead of Shards)

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★

Yeah you definitely popped all 1250

I didnt lol. But as i said im really sure if you put 1250 mythic crystals in everybodys account, everyone would open them. I totally understand them
    Nah dont worry im taunting ya. Honestly though idc what happens to those that acquired new champs from the bug. Doesn’t effect me
  • gordopechochogordopechocho Member Posts: 78

I also think they should give me lots of free stuff all the time because

at the end of the day next year all its gonna be its the 7 star champs. Thats why i said that was the abosulety dumbest thing and probably why everyone is mad about. 6 star champs are not gonna be that important anymore
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★

at the end of the day next year all its gonna be its the 7 star champs. Thats why i said that was the abosulety dumbest thing and probably why everyone is mad about. 6 star champs are not gonna be that important anymore
    I think the bigger issue at hand is the ISO rather than the actual champions

I didnt lol. But as i said im really sure if you put 1250 mythic crystals in everybodys account, everyone would open them. I totally understand them
    Nah dont worry im taunting ya. Honestly though idc what happens to those that acquired new champs from the bug. Doesn’t effect me
    EXACTLY. It doesnt affect absolutely anybody. People are either jealous which i kinda am because of the free 7 star champs they received and the iso but lets be honest, the iso was needed and i hope all of us could receive that much or just take the iso out from the accounts.
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248
    Mistakes happen and I expect that, but Kabam will handle it terribly. I was recently charged for buying two Daily Thronebreaker specials in a day (limit 1 per day), but they refused to support my refund request because receiving two invoices was proof I purchased them, Despite it being impossible. This is an indication of their approach to taking responsibility, so anyone who opened those crystals can expect to be slammed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★

If you want a bank example a better analogy is the teller giving more cash than was asked for. Possibly still a crime but harder to claim definitely.

Honest answer. Who in their right mind believed over 1000 Crystals was intended?
    Better answer, who in their right mind sends 1000 crystals to someone who isnt in their right mind?
    How do you know it was someone who did it? The Rewards are server-side. It's possible it was an internal glitch.
    Either way, it wasn't intended. It's not like someone just sent it for "gits and shiggles".
    I have no issues accepting they were responsible for the glitch. What I don't agree with is that it's Kabam's fault that people try and take advantage of the situation. That onus is on them.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Member Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    So we all know you’re not going to go into the people who got the exploits accounts and remove the champs, you never do. All those seven star shards, all the iso, the only right thing to do is to give everyone either 1250 mythics or 250 six star crystals, or at least a two or three seven stars bc this is kinda more then just a little game changing over site, this will mess with AW, most important Bgs, and just overall is wayyyy too big of an advantage with 1250 mythic crystals being given to only some.
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on

EXACTLY. It doesnt affect absolutely anybody. People are either jealous which i kinda am because of the free 7 star champs they received and the iso but lets be honest, the iso was needed and i hope all of us could receive that much or just take the iso out from the accounts.
    It affects many people who are going to lose to accounts that just got 102k ISO bricks and hundreds of 6* champions in BGs. It also completely destroys the economy of the game since those players no longer have anything real to work or pay for.
    thats why im saying take all the iso breaks and 7 stars shards or giving everyone a whole lotta of iso cause the economy currently someone cant even normally get iso. I can guarantee too that its not 102k. Most of my mates had like 20-30k but def not 102k

It affects many people who are going to lose to accounts that just got 102k ISO bricks and hundreds of 6* champions in BGs. It also completely destroys the economy of the game since those players no longer have anything real to work or pay for.
    Btw bg doesnt really matter in high tier competitive unless youre an absolute whale not even 2000 mythic crystals could get you into celestial if you dont spend enough. dk what youre saying it affects a lot bg

It was their mistake and people couldnt resist themselves. If kabam doesnt find a way to fix we defo need compensation
    We don't need compensation for a bug.

It was their mistake and people couldnt resist themselves. If kabam doesnt find a way to fix we defo need compensation
    We don't need compensation for a bug.
    its literally their mistake💀explain why everyone should not be compensated when they made the biggest messed up and probably unfixable thing ever. They couldnt fix some weeks ago the resources some people spend ranking adam warlock and because of the arena modders. Just imagine how much they have to fix now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    edited July 2023

thats why im saying take all the iso breaks and 7 stars shards or giving everyone a whole lotta of iso cause the economy currently someone cant even normally get iso. I can guarantee too that its not 102k. Most of my mates had like 20-30k but def not 102k
    Yeah I made that number up for fun, and also... no. Having a sudden burst of tens of thousands of ISO in circulation is not a good thing. At all. Same with hundreds of 6* champions. It's just... so wrong.
  • EdgarDiazEdgarDiaz Member Posts: 3

If you want a bank example a better analogy is the teller giving more cash than was asked for. Possibly still a crime but harder to claim definitely.

Honest answer. Who in their right mind believed over 1000 Crystals was intended?
    Better answer, who in their right mind sends 1000 crystals to someone who isnt in their right mind?
    How do you know it was someone who did it? The Rewards are server-side. It's possible it was an internal glitch.
    Either way, it wasn't intended. It's not like someone just sent it for "gits and shiggles".
    I have no issues accepting they were responsible for the glitch. What I don't agree with is that it's Kabam's fault that people try and take advantage of the situation. That onus is on them.

• EdgarDiazEdgarDiaz Member Posts: 3
    Heloooo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

It's possible it was an internal glitch.
    I don't think even you believe it was an "internal glitch"

It's possible it was an internal glitch.
    I don't think even you believe it was an "internal glitch"
    On a server? Anything is possible.
    To be honest, I don't know. None of us do. There's a habit of personifying Kabam as an entity, and holding it singularly responsible, and there are a myriad of things that can go wrong, from human error to server hiccups and glitches.
    We've already established they're producing the game, and it's their fault. They've also responded pretty accordingly. More so. They've chosen to disable them and put the work in alone, rather than penalize people for going ham. That's not a decision I would have made.
    Exploiting any unintended issue like this is egregious as far as I'm concerned.
  • Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109
    I am just reading comments and drinking my Coffee :)
    BTW why does threads like this at some point always have to come to arguments at the end..............
  • SchwarteSchwarte Member Posts: 48
    You don't think that Kabam really undoes everything. We're always talking about Kabam.

Therefore, congratulations to all who received the 1250 Mythical Crystals.

ps.: How are they going to undo that? I don't see any option except with a backup.
  • Red867Red867 Member Posts: 25
    People getting all kinds of rewards beyond just 6 stars. Champs that are being used in bgs. Access to shooting stars quest because they just got free 7*. All the champs they ranked with the iso... If this goes unchecked it's a slap to the face of those of us who worked hard for years to get these champs. Kabam needs to ask those to come forward and be honest. If not I feel that is break tos. And should be handled as such
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,019 ★★★★
    Schwarte said:

Theoretically, of course, this is possible. But as I said... we're talking about Kabam.

They can't even identify modders and arena bot users by programming.

they can actually, it take a long time, and you can see they do ban wave. so do the mythic crystal.

This discussion has been closed.