Battlegrounds state and rewards buff

Steam97Steam97 Member Posts: 151 ★★
I think it's clear that battlegrounds right now has a much lower partecipation compared to a few seasons ago and mainly it's because the rewards are really outdated and same for the bg store, it definitely needs something bonus for valiant players. Can we get something for next season? If there are no changes to bg, rewards or the store the partecipation will always be lower and lower.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,730 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

My participation in BGs didn't decrease because of rewards, it decreased because of everything else going on. Time I would have spent in BGs was time I used against WoW Abs man. There's a lot of stuff to do this month instead of just BGs

I do bg for the store but right now it not great haha
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey. We just announced an update to the store.

Noooo I just spent all my trophy tokens loll.
  • DeathsworkerDeathsworker Member Posts: 174 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

what about the ongoing issue with people not being to place defenders in AW

• Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    The new shop is a huge joke... the prices are the same for the shields, this season I didn't manage to mount too many big decks and you leave it like that ok it's over for me the battleground I spend my time getting angry alone for something that has become cancer...

Where's the update I still see the same store not much of a difference lol

It not live yet
  • blackdragonightblackdragonight Member Posts: 114 ★★
    I know but I don't see the difference

Where's the update I still see the same store not much of a difference lol

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/361217/battlegrounds-season-16-meta-and-store-update#latest Read it here

From what I’ve heard it seems like mostly a buff for valiants. This is an incredibly good buff for valiants. Much more T6B, T6C, and T3A available.

Yep it a big buff to valiant
  • SkyfawSkyfaw Member Posts: 198 ★★
    Pikolu said:

My participation in BGs didn't decrease because of rewards, it decreased because of everything else going on. Time I would have spent in BGs was time I used against WoW Abs man. There's a lot of stuff to do this month instead of just BGs

That’s what I said in other threads but we got a lot of conspiracy theorist in forums nowadays.
    rwhack said:

Kabam Jax said:

You did, but it’s not until next season. So we have to go another season with terrible solo and alliance rewards. It’s a great game mode, but it’s also quite time/focus intensive.

There’s just no motivation to play hard or use a ton of elders with the complete lack of payout. Even the relic rewards from placing high in the rankings are worthless now.
    next session is like 2 weeks away might even be less

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Edit: We added a Valiant Store.

@Kabam Jax since season 16 starts on Wednesday the 6th next week, will we see the Valiant store on Monday when the store timers typically reset or will it reset mid-week?