Announcing Event Quest: The Age of Sentry [Updated: Jan 2nd - 21:18 pm PDT]

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    At this rate we are all gonna die from WW3 before the EQ gets dropped
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    MadddcorE wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike transparency is a very imortant prob of kabam and very much people are angry cause it's not ypur way to handle the problem with customer communication.

Why do you put so many files into one update and hope it is working at all? Keep updating every month will be the better possibility, isn't it?

That's not how updates or our content works. Having separated this into a new update would have had no effect on this at all.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,544 ★★★★★
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

We wanted to give everybody a heads up that, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately have to delay the start of the Age of Sentry Event Quest that is scheduled to begin at 10 am PDT tomorrow. We're still aiming to have the quest out Tomorrow.

We're really sorry for the delay, and hope to have you all in the Quest ASAP!

Lmfao ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! It’s my only day off & bought a bunch of boosts to do a legend tag run & of course I can’t do it tomorrow. This is constant with you guys, what a joke

@SteelCurtainMUT you have 2 weeks to record a legends time. Get over yourself. If they released it with the problems they are having, you'd be upset posting stupid stuff as well. Be happy they are trying prevent issues. Its a game, not real life.

it is a paid service not just a game.

Nope, it's still just a mobile game.

if we are paying then it is service and we can expect certain things.
    Imagine you bought a phone and it is not working as intended, you went the dealer and complained and the guy at service desk told you this, "chill man this is just a phone, not a real life"

You don't buy the phone. You rent permission to use it. It's not Lease-To-Own. Lol. They're doing what they can.

Did you mean it the other way around? Don't think i've ever rented a phone... lol
    Or is it a US carrier thing?

I was referring more to the TOS where we don't really own anything. Although here in Canada, that's how phone companies get you. 2 or 3 year contracts, pay the phone off, 0 down, and a breach of contract nabs you for $1600 or more. Lol.
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Member Posts: 95
    Hey Summoners,

We wanted to give everybody a heads up that, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately have to delay the start of the Age of Sentry Event Quest that is scheduled to begin at 10 am PDT tomorrow. We're still aiming to have the quest out Tomorrow.

Lmfao ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! It’s my only day off & bought a bunch of boosts to do a legend tag run & of course I can’t do it tomorrow. This is constant with you guys, what a joke

@SteelCurtainMUT you have 2 weeks to record a legends time. Get over yourself. If they released it with the problems they are having, you'd be upset posting stupid stuff as well. Be happy they are trying prevent issues. Its a game, not real life.

Imagine you bought a phone and it is not working as intended, you went the dealer and complained and the guy at service desk told you this, "chill man this is just a phone, not a real life"

You don't buy the phone. You rent permission to use it. It's not Lease-To-Own. Lol. They're doing what they can.

Did you mean it the other way around? Don't think i've ever rented a phone... lol

I was referring more to the TOS where we don't really own anything. Although here in Canada, that's how phone companies get you. 2 or 3 year contracts, pay the phone off, 0 down, and a breach of contract nabs you for $1600 or more. Lol.

That sounds awful, here i just pay 800'ish or so eur for a phone and i own it, no sketchy contracts or stuff.
    edited January 2018
    Hey Summoners,

That sounds awful, here i just pay 800'ish or so eur for a phone and i own it, no sketchy contracts or stuff.

There's also that option, but the "0 Down" is how they catch your attention. You pay the phone off every month, but no one stops to read the fine print.
    Me and bunch of people in my ally started getting connection issues... can we expect some kind of patch for the event shortly?
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    @GroundedWisdom Wow, Canadian phone providers are vicious, lol.
    @GroundedWisdom Wow, Canadian phone providers are vicious, lol.

They are. Lol. Slowly there are more regulations coming in, but it's still sketchy business.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Member Posts: 224
    Was pumping some sig stones in and got a connection error, guessing you guys are adding the quest now?
    That one's a bit far, Scotty. I get it, but it's probably not the best for this Forum. Lol.
  • Zmas7Zmas7 Member Posts: 7
    Maintenance
  • This content has been removed.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Member Posts: 287
    Either way, I'm glad the quest hasn't been released yet, it means Kabam have learnt from past issues and have processes in place that detect bugs (not all because thats impossible) before they can have a much more detrimental effect on the player base.

Please remember, there is no amount of testing that can detect all bugs in a system as complex as this.

P.S. I was serious about the case of beer on Saturday, I wont be going out, will be too hot, may as well stay in doors all day and grind arena slightly inebriated.

• Zmas7Zmas7 Member Posts: 7
    How long does the maintenance usually take?
    Either way, I'm glad the quest hasn't been released yet, it means Kabam have learnt from past issues and have processes in place that detect bugs (not all because thats impossible) before they can have a much more detrimental effect on the player base.

Please remember, there is no amount of testing that can detect all bugs in a system as complex as this.

P.S. I was serious about the case of beer on Saturday, I wont be going out, will be too hot, may as well stay in doors all day and grind arena slightly inebriated.

How about some boiling beer? Because i don't know how to deliver it to you cold... ;(

I'm in Canada. We just got off a week of about -30 Celsius with the wind chill. My sympathies. :P
  • Legendary_GattoLegendary_Gatto Member Posts: 83
    Where is the quest? Lmao
  • A l p h aA l p h a Member Posts: 543 ★★★
    If you are struggling for t1a then play some map 3... not difficult
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Thought that emergency maintenance was it! Noppppeee
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Member Posts: 183
    If there is going to be any serious consideration towards compensation regarding global warming then I could do with a very cold case of beer delivered to Australia, apparently we're in for a 41 Celsius / 105 Fahrenheit on Saturday.

Dam Binnaway is the middle of nowhere mate!
  • Nak_Su_KaoNak_Su_Kao Member Posts: 1
    Only had 30 days to get this ready for realease today. Didn’t test it til this morning. Makes sense
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Member Posts: 88
    They're saying the new release might be more difficult if they released it? Master fights or not even 2K
  • Notorious515Notorious515 Member Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike does this mean that the iPhone X bug is being fixed, because that also makes the game much harder. You know that crazy bug that’s been around for over 2 months now and nothing has been done about it. That would be lovely if I knew the game was going back to normal for us iPhone X players.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Member Posts: 419 ★★★
    I have an iPhone X and at first I thought it was a bug and died a lot. Then I got a cover that prevents my fingertips holding the phone from touching it and since then I have had minimal issues with it.
  • BWladwaBWladwa Member Posts: 2
    Munrolm02 wrote: »
    They're saying the new release might be more difficult if they released it? Master fights or not even 2K

They were talking about uncollected
  • This content has been removed.
  • QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    GMoney84 wrote: »
    What I am seeing is Crybaby's that refuse to run map 3 for the resources because they are too focused on trying to max out champs that they will use for one purpose then turn around and cry for rank down tickets. If your only focus is the 5* champs then just stop playing and do everyone a favor. When map 6 was introduced the mods even said it is not intended to be ran all 5 days of the week. You want revives and potions play map 2. You want alphas play map 3, you want glory and chances at t4 basics and t4cc then play map 5. You want something to complain about play map 6 and cry you dont have other resources.

But t1a are needed for 4s AND 5s. It takes 16 t1a just to get a 5 to r3. You want us to dumb ourselves down and run a map that is CLEARLY beneath us for what 1 t1a? That’s not even feasible!

16 t1a... are you just repeating something you read on the internet?
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Member Posts: 183
    New event is up