Options

Wheres the communication!? I lost 180K poolies!!

ra_wrra_wr Posts: 57
edited April 30 in General Discussion
So I (like many players) did not understand that the new standard for event objectives moving forward would be that they dont stack. there was no communication by kabam about this change.

I didnt get to do yesterdays poolies objective. i have a life outside of this videogame, and plan my game time accordingly. I saw the objectives last for 7 days, and I planned to do them in 2-3 days. turns out, the same bad game design was designed for these objectives like with x-magika EXCEPT, without the communication of it being so. objectives dont stack. having no grace objectives, i have lost roughly 180K (i figured out 5 minutes before reset that they dont stack) poolies, all because of kabams poor communication and poor game design.

I am not the only one affected by this. scrolling through forums i have seen atleast 3 people in 4 minutes of my scrolling complaining about this. I also have people coming to me asking about this in my real life too. please make this right kabam.

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,721 ★★★★★

If you have 3 of the regular daily objectives do you receive more each day?

Only 1 as u can only get 4 daily if u finish all as it is under the special daily tab people need to actually think logically like oh its daily as the weekly tabs dont also refresh weekly unless done
  • Options
    ra_wr said:

I will never understand how people don't do these things daily when it literally says special DAILY on the tab you press to get the objectives.

Not only that, look at the timer that says the objectives reset in 19 hours.

I will never understand how people don't do these things daily when it literally says special DAILY on the tab you press to get the objectives.

the timer was imposed AFTER i panicked and did as many objectives as possible in 5 minutes.

also, sure the tab says daily, but wouldnt you expect the objectives to reset daily with a 1 day timer and not 7 days??

that is what i mean by poor game design.

No as the timer means nothing as if u have the max number it wont refresh think of it like the actual daily and weekly objectives they have no timer they only refresh after they are done the timer is just there due to the event it means nothing
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 57
    KØNG said:

Not to be THAT guy but….

again, it says daily because we would get objectives daily.

i knew that going in, but i was under the impression it would stack GIVEN the 7 day timer on each objective. and the timer that showed up afterwards was only when i completed an objective.

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    ra_wr said:

KØNG said:

Not to be THAT guy but….

i knew that going in, but i was under the impression it would stack GIVEN the 7 day timer on each objective. and the timer that showed up afterwards was only when i completed an objective.

Why your idea of how it works is the correct one? Because it is not; Ill explain

You are wrong; Daily objectives always worked the same way; if you go to the Daily tab; the basic one; it doesnt reset unless you do them, same with the Special Daily.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★
    ra_wr said:

KØNG said:

Not to be THAT guy but….

The timer is for the event.
  • Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40

The daily objectives stack for three days
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

Why your idea of how it works is the correct one? Because it is not; Ill explain

You are wrong; Daily objectives always worked the same way; if you go to the Daily tab; the basic one; it doesnt reset unless you do them, same with the Special Daily.

The daily objectives stack for 3 days in a row though
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 213 ★★★
    edited April 27
    Because he'll miss the last milestone of this event.

• Options

The objectives started yesterday, so if he had missed them, he would have missed the opportunity to get 40k poolies. How he came to losing 180k poolies beats me. And it took him 5mins to do the calculations 😂

You miss 150k from the solo milestones
  • Options
    Bendy said:

No as the timer means nothing as if u have the max number it wont refresh think of it like the actual daily and weekly objectives they have no timer they only refresh after they are done the timer is just there due to the event it means nothing

Where does it say the max number?
  • Options
    Skreddy said:

Jefechuta said:

The daily objectives stack for 3 days in a row though
    It doesnt matter; the max is 3, those 3 dont reset if you dont do them; and for this we knew those were 4 objectives; no excuses
  • Options
    Skreddy said:

Bendy said:

Its 4 daily as u didnt see a timer when it first appeared also 2.8k points is 400 points daily u get 100 points each objective means 4 objectives daily
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Bendy said:

Skreddy said:

Bendy said:

Its 4 daily as u didnt see a timer when it first appeared also 2.8k points is 400 points daily u get 100 points each objective means 4 objectives daily
    How does it imply that the max limit is 4? The same people argued that the max for x-mágica was 1 and now it’s 4. For next event it could be 3 or 13. How should one know what’s the max limit. At this point the developers just need to own up to the fact that the timer is confusing and take care for future events so as to not be misleading.
    Well they said its daily there be a thing of a clause in place that u need to actually do them daily and well we get 400 points a day and its a week event which implies 4 daily
  • Options
    The max limit is 4 because it was the amount of the first day, if its daily then there are 4 Daily, also you can just count the number of poolies and you will have how many are daily or not; this isnt as complicated as you try to do to blame Kabam for your own mistakes.
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

The max limit is 4 because it was the amount of the first day, if its daily then there are 4 Daily, also you can just count the number of poolies and you will have how many are daily or not; this isnt as complicated as you try to do to blame Kabam for your own mistakes.

People love to complicate things by event timers from a daily timer which only shows after doing the objective
This discussion has been closed.