Options

X-Magica Incursions Challenge Sector 7 - 20x Nightcrawler Runestones

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,355 ★★★★★
    @venombomb send the screenshot of the nodes Id really like to see it. You can slap the screenshots on devs.
  • Options
    Nimrod is a dud fight.
    Titty I can handle with thing. That's a free willpower regen fight.
    Rhino is not bad for thing either. 3 parries and three free intercepts. No problem for thing.

Well yondu is a different monster. Would definitely cost a revive or two due to mighty charge+brawl.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,809 ★★★★★

So much for nothing I guess ... Sym supreme boss, insta kill at the start of the fight in all 3x champions. Absolutely nothing that can be done ...
    Sucks this had to happen 1 room away from finishing it

Swap in someone who don't gain any buffs on the start, like domihoe, or thing (he is stagger immune too). there are plenty of options. You shouldn't have quitted after going that long
    That was not an option due to other nodes there, like caltrops, unblockable opener, and some other where Thing wouldn't work
  • Options

My zone 24 boss which costed me 3 revives out of 6 total I used for the whole run.
    What would you use?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,299 ★★★★★

I misunderstood the limited defender pool and thought that they were across all zones in the Saga Sector, and thought that would make for interesting runs with the limited attacker pool, but it’s just every 4th room 😕 kinda disappointing ngl

Yea I miss understanding to oh well
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,809 ★★★★★

My zone 24 boss which costed me 3 revives out of 6 total I used for the whole run.
    What would you use?

I've been using Kushala for the biohazard, caltrops and freezzer burn nodes. Also for the one where you have 95% reduced damage unless you're #hero
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    edited May 10
    Ouch
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 235 ★★★
    I wish Kabam would respond and acknowledge the community feeling...
    At least bring back the potions deals
  • Options

Everyone would be happy if they only introduced some saga revives and potions in store, which reset weekly so players can stack it and can plan their run at the end of month but nope. With Omega days and incursions I'm drained of my units I grinded and also stuck at zone 23. Currently trying to grind arenas as it's too late to quit and start over now

All the best... Do keep the 5 day timer in mind.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 240 ★★
    edited May 11
    I have a R4 Sig 200 thing
    BenofHog said:

This is just ridiculous.

Last Zone, last fight.

Indestructible unless you intercept THREE times. If you try to intercept, he evades and hits you. Dead.

Hit him, bleed. Dead

Hit his block, poison. Dead.

Don't hit him, shock. Dead.

Over 200 units to get ONE champ to 50% health. And...Dead...

Just looking at that, I got a mini heart attack.
    You would find many counters to that fight if it was just regular incursions but, with limited pool, I doubt if there’s any.

EDIT : I just remembered, Dust completely counters the nodes you posted. She is immune to Bleed, Poison and Shock. And with the specials cost less power hack, she can constantly spam SP2s
  • Options
    Priyampatwa1Priyampatwa1 Posts: 13
    Im not eligible sec 1 to 4 zoon rewards why?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,945 Guardian

Im not eligible sec 1 to 4 zoon rewards why?

Kabam said you can still only get TOP ZONE Rewards for 3 Zones (Sectors), same as other times.

You can enter ANY sector to play in, with ANY strength of Team, for points toward Gold Milestones, etc.
    But can only get 3 of the Top Zones main rewards.
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 235 ★★★

I switched that champion for a 1*.
    Now I had a 2* almost dead, used a potion on him

Of course you must read a 2* instead of a 1*
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,099 ★★★

I switched that champion for a 1*.
    Now I had a 2* almost dead, used a potion on him

Of course you must read a 2* instead of a 1*
    I mean to be fair, it could've been a 1*. If you have Colossus or SW as a 1* you can swap those in haha
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,945 Guardian
    edited May 14

(edited) So, for what it's worth I tried something...
    One of my champs was almost dead and I was in a good shape with the other two.
    I switched that champion out for a low 2* or 1* champ.
    Now that low 2*/1* champ started out almost dead (same low % as champ that was swapped out).
    Then I used a potion on him (even just the smallest potion), so he was now back full health (since low 2*/1* don’t take much to Heal up).
    The room after that I switched him back out for one of my 7*.
    That 7* thus began at full health for free (almost).
    If that can help anyone...

Quite ingenious (and scary).

Guess it would depend on if you had an extra “Switch Champ” room that you weren’t gonna need to switch in a needed champ for in that room.

(and a case study in why Kabam occasionally has to make a design change to how things work. Things that they probably never envisioned someone might dream up to do, lol)

In normal incursion seasons, I’d say they could maybe implement a “switch champ” rule stating that any new champs would still need to have the total Team PI meet the sector's recommended PI range.
    (*same would fix the reverse of this too, carrying a much lower player thru all THEIR Top Tier Sectors by starting out with your lower champs like THEY have, then switching your big guns in and carrying that other person).

But this X-Magica one, you can have a team of any size.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 886 ★★★★
    BRUH why are you people acting like this is something new. EVERYONE has been doing it for a long time now , kabam ARE aware of this. But it doesn't matter cause very few champs can take Incursions and when people normally run Incursions they do it with either a specific team or a specific champ, and build their hacks arround them. Even if they can do this switch and heal thing, it's essentially useless, especially if they lose the champ they've based their entire setup around.