Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• TensioTensio Member Posts: 180
    @Kabam Miike still can not enter. Buttons disable. Seems other european members with the same problem as me
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Member Posts: 649 ★★★
    @EJSL
    I can answer question 1: It's been said a few times that nothing gets transferred from Beta to your main so you don't get to keep rewards

As for questions 2 and 3: I honestly don't know mate.. would like an answer to them though..
  • Lucy_GrimmerLucy_Grimmer Member Posts: 1
    8eptc9h32k0c.png
    Restarted several times and no go.
    same to me

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Member Posts: 649 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    kxy3m1tb7o4j.png

@Twittwit Same problem mate.. Hopefully sorted soon
  • KushnerThaManKushnerThaMan Member Posts: 3
    Still can’t access the beta. Button is still grey
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Member Posts: 39
    @Kabam Miike WE DESERVE AN UPDATE AND ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS
  • Razvan1306Razvan1306 Member Posts: 1
    How i go to play ?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Member Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    They won't answer, it's only 5am there atm
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Member Posts: 187
    @Kabam Miike
    SUGGESTION. Let all resources especially such as gold from live main server carry over to beta so we can rank Red Hulk and Luke Cage. My Luke is 3/30 and I'd like to 5/50 him to properly test him. All My cats and battelchips and loyalty carried over but not gold so I can't rank. Says insufficient funds. Unless your goal is to test a 3/30 Like Cage but I'd think 5/50 would be more appropriate. Please rely. Thank you.

Whoever kabam porkchop is managed to close my other thread and he’s a moderator
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    If I use my resources (iso and catalysts) to upgrade RH and LC in beta mode, do I lose them in regular mode?
  • ThisguyThisguy Member Posts: 80
    I posted this in another post but this seems to be the main thread for beta testers so I'll post it here as well.

Since trying out the champs in beta realm, going back to normal realm I can't access arenas (which I was grinding for punisher 2099) and there is no glory or loyalty tab in the store. Hope this gets fixed today.
  • Stradivari01Stradivari01 Member Posts: 1
    Non riesco ad entrare, l'orologio scorre ma non ho l'accesso, cosa devo fare??
  • RuptaRupta Member Posts: 9
    Hbnotkuvsmttn.png

How long are we expected to wait!?
    We're 3yrs in... This is noob level issues...
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Member Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Whoever kabam porkchop is managed
    Thisguy wrote: »
    I posted this in another post but this seems to be the main thread for beta testers so I'll post it here as well.

Since trying out the champs in beta realm, going back to normal realm I can't access arenas (which I was grinding for punisher 2099) and there is no glory or loyalty tab in the store. Hope this gets fixed today.

If this happens, try restarting and they should appear unlocked
  • _Subotai__Subotai_ Member Posts: 2
    bndm7n0gnbkn.png

How am I supposed to get past this?
    edited January 2018
    I can see participate it just won’t let me

Whoever kabam porkchop is managed
    Thisguy wrote: »

If this happens, try restarting and they should appear unlocked
    idn2qexq0213.png
    2vk5ima9pn44.png
    43rbubozn5hb.png
  • ThisguyThisguy Member Posts: 80
    Oh along with no arenas, no glory or loyalty shop, I also can't access my stash. Common kabam..
  • WattyWatty Member Posts: 17
    I still can not connect to the beta servers.
  • BadBoysPeruBadBoysPeru Member Posts: 1
    No me deja participar
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Member Posts: 741 ★★
    My participate button is still greyed out.
  • snksnksnksnksnksnksnksnksnksnk Member Posts: 4
    I still can't go in yet. Unable to test it out.
  • KoniczKonicz Member Posts: 15
    Hey Beta Testing Summoners!

This thread is to report any technical issues that you may be having with the Beta Test program. Please report any problems that you encounter, and provide as much information as you can, including where the problem occurs, and if you have any reproduction steps (steps to make the problem occur).

Note: If you are not yet able to enter the Beta Test, this is intentional, as we are still rolling entry to the Beta out. You can read more about this here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/43643/accepted-into-the-beta-program-but-cant-get-in#latest

Status Update:

We are still working on getting the Beta out to everybody, but this will be taken care of over the next hours, or day. Players that are seeing the Errors when trying to connect, this is because you also do not yet have access to the Beta, but are able to try and log into it for an unknown reason. You will also find your way over the next hours. Give it some time. Trying to log in over and over will not speed the process.

The Auto-Fight issue should now be live in the mode so you can toggle it off if you were stuck with it on.

The Orange Beta Hub button should be there for all Players.

If you do not see the Auto-Fight Button, or are not able to find the Orange Beta Hub button, please let us know.

Lastly, we had reports that players are using their Live energy in the the Beta servers, but this is not possible. It may be a case that when you account was added to the Beta, you did not have full Energy, but it is not possible for a completely different server to use Energy on a different one. If you do happen to find that this is happening, please send us screenshots or a video.
    Hey Beta Testing Summoners!

This thread is to report any technical issues that you may be having with the Beta Test program. Please report any problems that you encounter, and provide as much information as you can, including where the problem occurs, and if you have any reproduction steps (steps to make the problem occur).

Note: If you are not yet able to enter the Beta Test, this is intentional, as we are still rolling entry to the Beta out. You can read more about this here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/43643/accepted-into-the-beta-program-but-cant-get-in#latest

Status Update:

We are still working on getting the Beta out to everybody, but this will be taken care of over the next hours, or day. Players that are seeing the Errors when trying to connect, this is because you also do not yet have access to the Beta, but are able to try and log into it for an unknown reason. You will also find your way over the next hours. Give it some time. Trying to log in over and over will not speed the process.

The Auto-Fight issue should now be live in the mode so you can toggle it off if you were stuck with it on.

The Orange Beta Hub button should be there for all Players.

If you do not see the Auto-Fight Button, or are not able to find the Orange Beta Hub button, please let us know.

Lastly, we had reports that players are using their Live energy in the the Beta servers, but this is not possible. It may be a case that when you account was added to the Beta, you did not have full Energy, but it is not possible for a completely different server to use Energy on a different one. If you do happen to find that this is happening, please send us screenshots or a video.

• RobinHood7575RobinHood7575 Member Posts: 2
    Ya can’t access it still blank
  • KoniczKonicz Member Posts: 15
    Sorry the wrong button :wink:
    I can see the orange hub button on the home screen but when enter it all options are unavailable as per below
    blrrum3g95yu.png
  • HotNicksHotNicks Member Posts: 8
    Are we ever gonna be able to participate?
  • Geisty1313Geisty1313 Member Posts: 5
    Participate and comment button not active.
  • Bash100000Bash100000 Member Posts: 11
    Still unable to log in, still getting failed to log in, also why am I getting to events posted in the beta hub screen? jashypysgv8t.png
  • Dewy4Dewy4 Member Posts: 216
    Sorry if this was already a question or already mentioned by the administrator but I was wondering if I was to level up my red hulk or Luke in the beta mode would it take my actual items like catalyst, iso or alphas. Their current levels aren’t at a level that I could really try ROL.
This discussion has been closed.