**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• WattyWatty Posts: 17
    I still can not connect to the beta servers.
  • No me deja participar
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    My participate button is still greyed out.
  • I still can't go in yet. Unable to test it out.
  • KoniczKonicz Posts: 15
    Hey Beta Testing Summoners!

This thread is to report any technical issues that you may be having with the Beta Test program. Please report any problems that you encounter, and provide as much information as you can, including where the problem occurs, and if you have any reproduction steps (steps to make the problem occur).

Note: If you are not yet able to enter the Beta Test, this is intentional, as we are still rolling entry to the Beta out. You can read more about this here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/43643/accepted-into-the-beta-program-but-cant-get-in#latest

Status Update:

We are still working on getting the Beta out to everybody, but this will be taken care of over the next hours, or day. Players that are seeing the Errors when trying to connect, this is because you also do not yet have access to the Beta, but are able to try and log into it for an unknown reason. You will also find your way over the next hours. Give it some time. Trying to log in over and over will not speed the process.

The Auto-Fight issue should now be live in the mode so you can toggle it off if you were stuck with it on.

The Orange Beta Hub button should be there for all Players.

If you do not see the Auto-Fight Button, or are not able to find the Orange Beta Hub button, please let us know.

Lastly, we had reports that players are using their Live energy in the the Beta servers, but this is not possible. It may be a case that when you account was added to the Beta, you did not have full Energy, but it is not possible for a completely different server to use Energy on a different one. If you do happen to find that this is happening, please send us screenshots or a video.
    Hey Beta Testing Summoners!

This thread is to report any technical issues that you may be having with the Beta Test program. Please report any problems that you encounter, and provide as much information as you can, including where the problem occurs, and if you have any reproduction steps (steps to make the problem occur).

Note: If you are not yet able to enter the Beta Test, this is intentional, as we are still rolling entry to the Beta out. You can read more about this here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/43643/accepted-into-the-beta-program-but-cant-get-in#latest

Status Update:

We are still working on getting the Beta out to everybody, but this will be taken care of over the next hours, or day. Players that are seeing the Errors when trying to connect, this is because you also do not yet have access to the Beta, but are able to try and log into it for an unknown reason. You will also find your way over the next hours. Give it some time. Trying to log in over and over will not speed the process.

The Auto-Fight issue should now be live in the mode so you can toggle it off if you were stuck with it on.

The Orange Beta Hub button should be there for all Players.

If you do not see the Auto-Fight Button, or are not able to find the Orange Beta Hub button, please let us know.

Lastly, we had reports that players are using their Live energy in the the Beta servers, but this is not possible. It may be a case that when you account was added to the Beta, you did not have full Energy, but it is not possible for a completely different server to use Energy on a different one. If you do happen to find that this is happening, please send us screenshots or a video.

• Ya can’t access it still blank
  • KoniczKonicz Posts: 15
    Sorry the wrong button :wink:
    I can see the orange hub button on the home screen but when enter it all options are unavailable as per below
    blrrum3g95yu.png
  • Are we ever gonna be able to participate?
  • Participate and comment button not active.
  • Bash100000Bash100000 Posts: 11
    Still unable to log in, still getting failed to log in, also why am I getting to events posted in the beta hub screen? jashypysgv8t.png
  • Dewy4Dewy4 Posts: 200
    Sorry if this was already a question or already mentioned by the administrator but I was wondering if I was to level up my red hulk or Luke in the beta mode would it take my actual items like catalyst, iso or alphas. Their current levels aren’t at a level that I could really try ROL.
  • Cant login in to beta says participate and survey but always says can’t connect been trying for 12 hours now
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    @Kabam Miike would it be possible to give rank up materials on the beta server to fully test characters potential?
  • Stevo_0316Stevo_0316 Posts: 11
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike I am being charged energy, Do I send video in the bug thread and
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Posts: 36
    We bother messaging @Kabam Miike when kabam don’t bother replying. Complete waste of time.
  • 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    When I switch back to the non-test mode, the arena is disabled. So what do I do for resources and advancement? What compensation do we get for this testing; since we don't get anything for achievement in the test?
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yes I am also reluctant to rank up because I have to use my regular resources to do so.
  • Access to beta (“participate” button) is disabled but time is running.kopm3hndln9s.png
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike or alternatively instead of providing rank up materials as long as nothing on the beta server affects the main game can we just have full w/gold and iso rank down tickets. <~ i know great idea
  • Manchild624Manchild624 Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike

I’m not sure LC is working properly, or I’m just not understanding his SP3. From what I read it applys a 4 stack of the same debuff with each of the 4 reducing the opponents crit chance, and a 25% powergain reduction for 18 seconds . So from reading that I assumed the opponent would have a 18 second window that they would gain no power. I did not notice a change in their powergain even a 25% reduction. Also LC just doesn’t hit hard enough. Possible just add a passive chance to gain fury or something to give him a minor boost.

Either way I don’t think the current beta changes will make either LC or Red hulk more heavily used.
    For Redhulk possibly add a % chance for crit hits to apply an incinerate debuff on the opponent similar to Iceman with frostbite.

Logan “•Manchild•”
  • Ani79Ani79 Posts: 13
    I got thisg80vh57leeyn.png
  • Still unable to join for me too. Also I heard rumours that these characters are getting scrapped is this true?
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    PROBLEM. @Kabam Miike
    After leaving beta and returning to main the game kicks me out of my kabam account that is used to save game progress. Even if I quit and restart I am kicked out. Need to relogin to kabam account every time after beta.
    I only have a 2 star Luke Cake (not a typo) and ranked him enough to test his Special 3 but I've focused on Red Hulk. I was most interested to use his heal ability. My 4* is un-duped 4/40. It says with Special 2: Expends 2 Heat Charges to Regenerate 632.4 Health. That is puny. Should be something like: Expends all Heat Charges to Regenerate 632.4 Health per charge. Special 1 just adds 2 Heat charges. Special 3: Expends 1 heat charge. But all the other heat charges are useless. What a dud. His heat charges should at least give him increased attack per charge.
  • When thks change will je validate?
    When I switch back to the non-test mode the arena is disabled. So what do I do for resources and advancement? What compensation do we get for this testing since we don't get anything for achievement in the test.
  • A mi desde que me llego el correo, no he podido ingresar, no me da ninguna opcion solo aparece esto
  • A mi desde que me llego el correo, no he podido ingresar, no me da ninguna opcion solo aparece esto

Que debo hacer para poder iniciar la prueba beta?
This discussion has been closed.