Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Jondarcy13Jondarcy13 Member Posts: 15
    Cant login in to beta says participate and survey but always says can’t connect been trying for 12 hours now
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Member Posts: 83
    @Kabam Miike would it be possible to give rank up materials on the beta server to fully test characters potential?
  • Stevo_0316Stevo_0316 Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike I am being charged energy, Do I send video in the bug thread and
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Member Posts: 39
    We bother messaging @Kabam Miike when kabam don’t bother replying. Complete waste of time.
  • 1stKing1stKing Member Posts: 47
    When I switch back to the non-test mode, the arena is disabled. So what do I do for resources and advancement? What compensation do we get for this testing; since we don't get anything for achievement in the test?
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yes I am also reluctant to rank up because I have to use my regular resources to do so.
  • RaistlinMRaistlinM Member Posts: 2
    Access to beta (“participate” button) is disabled but time is running.kopm3hndln9s.png
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Member Posts: 83
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike or alternatively instead of providing rank up materials as long as nothing on the beta server affects the main game can we just have full w/gold and iso rank down tickets. <~ i know great idea
  • Manchild624Manchild624 Member Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike

I’m not sure LC is working properly, or I’m just not understanding his SP3. From what I read it applys a 4 stack of the same debuff with each of the 4 reducing the opponents crit chance, and a 25% powergain reduction for 18 seconds . So from reading that I assumed the opponent would have a 18 second window that they would gain no power. I did not notice a change in their powergain even a 25% reduction. Also LC just doesn’t hit hard enough. Possible just add a passive chance to gain fury or something to give him a minor boost.

Either way I don’t think the current beta changes will make either LC or Red hulk more heavily used.
    For Redhulk possibly add a % chance for crit hits to apply an incinerate debuff on the opponent similar to Iceman with frostbite.

Logan “•Manchild•”
  • Ani79Ani79 Member Posts: 13
    I got thisg80vh57leeyn.png
  • Naylor91Naylor91 Member Posts: 1
    Still unable to join for me too. Also I heard rumours that these characters are getting scrapped is this true?
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Member Posts: 187
    PROBLEM. @Kabam Miike
    After leaving beta and returning to main the game kicks me out of my kabam account that is used to save game progress. Even if I quit and restart I am kicked out. Need to relogin to kabam account every time after beta.
    I only have a 2 star Luke Cake (not a typo) and ranked him enough to test his Special 3 but I've focused on Red Hulk. I was most interested to use his heal ability. My 4* is un-duped 4/40. It says with Special 2: Expends 2 Heat Charges to Regenerate 632.4 Health. That is puny. Should be something like: Expends all Heat Charges to Regenerate 632.4 Health per charge. Special 1 just adds 2 Heat charges. Special 3: Expends 1 heat charge. But all the other heat charges are useless. What a dud. His heat charges should at least give him increased attack per charge.
  • Gregoo_78Gregoo_78 Member Posts: 2
    When thks change will je validate?
    When I switch back to the non-test mode the arena is disabled. So what do I do for resources and advancement? What compensation do we get for this testing since we don't get anything for achievement in the test.
  • dariogamarradariogamarra Member Posts: 6
    A mi desde que me llego el correo, no he podido ingresar, no me da ninguna opcion solo aparece esto
  • dariogamarradariogamarra Member Posts: 6
    A mi desde que me llego el correo, no he podido ingresar, no me da ninguna opcion solo aparece esto

Que debo hacer para poder iniciar la prueba beta?
  • PabloJG444PabloJG444 Member Posts: 4
    Aun no puedo ingresar, cada vez queda menos tiempo!!
  • DgrousDgrous Member Posts: 1
    Not okey.
  • Vinay003007Vinay003007 Member Posts: 6
    Plzzzz help me I am not able to find orange beta button..My game name is Vinay003007
  • Vinay003007Vinay003007 Member Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike plzzz help me I am not able to find orange button on home screen plzzzz help
  • JoCro72JoCro72 Member Posts: 18
    When I switch to beta it puts me into a new account. Like I'm starting the game from scratch.
  • AurynslegendAurynslegend Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    I can't log in when I press participate. This 8 hours ago and just now. zagfr5lfbp18.png
  • GingeasaurusGingeasaurus Member Posts: 2
    I still am unable to press the “Participate” button. Guess everything is still being slowly released to everyone?
  • BainBain Member Posts: 5
    Starting to get fed up with waiting can't even participate in beta event the buttons r not even highlighted for me to start the beta testing plz fix this.
  • CyberWolvzCyberWolvz Member Posts: 18
    8eptc9h32k0c.png
    Restarted several times and no go.

klbffgykju6k.png
  • BainBain Member Posts: 5
    8kaamz10q0st.png
  • scottstevenson86scottstevenson86 Member Posts: 152
    aka1ebskm3vc.jpg
    Recieve this every time i login and im done with beta and did my survey havent been on beta in 12 hrs
  • SteelstoneSteelstone Member Posts: 1
    I’m waiting to participate but still nothing happens yet.
  • JoCro72JoCro72 Member Posts: 18
    Now every time I open the app I start out in a new account. Have to manually log into my account every time.
This discussion has been closed.