Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• JuiceJuice Member Posts: 8
    1stKing wrote: »

You have to do a full uninstall of the game. Make sure non of the login files are saved. Your phone is using old credentials to log you in. It isn't a Kabam problem. Then when you log in after the reinstall the only log in credentials will be your new one.

The first thing I did was uninstall and reinstalled, when it logged in from the install I was in the other account.

Have a hard time believing this is my phone deciding to do this all of a sudden after 2.5 years of playing. The first time it happened was when I tried to enter the beta.
  • Boca_bogdan92Boca_bogdan92 Member Posts: 12
    Guys be patient. We have 7 days to participate to this test. My beta status is: upcommingt2bfebbchd49.png
  • alpacha75alpacha75 Member Posts: 1
    Buona sera
    A me non funziona ... nel senso che non attivo nessun link
    It was about time Red Hulk get a new shape. He is good but the special 3 attack is the worst in the game. He needs special 3 improovements and at least one new buff otherwise he wont be used. Hope for the best :wink:
  • XôôXôô Member Posts: 9
    Só pra mim q ainda não funcionou?
    O botão participar continua desabilitado.
    tb4uwxr9ty4e.png
  • Rastaman90Rastaman90 Member Posts: 1
    If i rank up RH or LC will my resources from my main account going to be used??
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★
    Rastaman90 wrote: »
    If i rank up RH or LC will my resources from my main account going to be used??
    No ther wuld not be use
  • EbebronEbebron Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    I have been waiting forever to get in on this beta test...at this rate by the time some of us get in the beta period will be over LOL 👻

51cmygvwk0tm.png
  • Pirata_BHPirata_BH Member Posts: 1
    I was invited to participate of the Beta Test, but was never able to get in and now doesn't ever apear the icon to log in. Also, even worse, the mails I received about it were erased from my inbox.
    What happened?
  • My arena keeps saying that this feature has been disabled. Started after joining beta testing. @Kabam Miike
  • Lola51Lola51 Member Posts: 1
    This really sucks that I can not do versus because it's locked while I'm doing this beta testing. I've also notice that you cannot view your friends alliance when looking them up. It Was also locked.
  • GK625GK625 Member Posts: 22
    I was invited to Beta, had the special yellow tab until today. No yellow tab anymore.
  • Andyw1968Andyw1968 Member Posts: 4
    I keep getting cannot connect to beta server
  • Royboy102Royboy102 Member Posts: 4
    My beta testing has disappeared.
  • PusekanPusekan Member Posts: 1
    Ao far so good
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Member Posts: 741 ★★
    Im starting to feel like, i wont get to test.
  • sergkazansergkazan Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    Pirata_BH wrote: »
    I was invited to participate of the Beta Test, but was never able to get in and now doesn't ever apear the icon to log in. Also, even worse, the mails I received about it were erased from my inbox.
    What happened?

Same. I still picked up the Red Hulk for this test. What should I do?

• NJT2016NJT2016 Member Posts: 17
    I'm supposed to do the Beta and now the button has disappeared? Is something else going on now?
  • ANGERASAWEAP0NANGERASAWEAP0N Member Posts: 2
    I no longer have the Beta Hub and all of the emails associated to Beta testing are gone. I had issues with connectivity as well. Is there a reason for the Hub to be completely deleted?
  • Darkar123Darkar123 Member Posts: 54
    edited January 2018
    Been doing Spidey challenge with 4* and 3* LC and RH. Am on the last path and starting with the previous match (Miles Morales), health percentages disappeared from the fights. I tried a few rematches and nothing, and also restarted the app and not fixed. It wasn’t until I went back to main game and tested a fight that it worked. I then went back and works now but just something I thought you guys should know @Kabam Miike

x1xefaewdqm4.png
  • I logged into Beta test my Arena and inventory is locked in main game..Why??

Please restart your game if this occurs. This should solve this problem.

Tried this, still doesn't let me get into arena.
  • BaileydogBaileydog Member Posts: 6
    I don’t have the option to participate, status is up coming and participate is greyed out
  • Banjuan83Banjuan83 Member Posts: 5
    Just test out lc. He is good n better then befor.
  • ClaudzClaudz Member Posts: 2
    Since the beta my arena has been locked out on my regular game server... Im disappointed as it's the stark spidy and I was actually willing to do arena for the first time for a champ. Please look into and fix. My user is Claudz11
  • Jferg123Jferg123 Member Posts: 1
    I still can't get in beta testing
  • GladiatorMatt26GladiatorMatt26 Member Posts: 55
    Still Can't Connect...
    0gbqbokumuxx.png
  • QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    still unable to connect to the beta server.
  • JeBoshow1JeBoshow1 Member Posts: 2
    since i started with the bèta version i am unable to play versus arena in my regular account. I am very disappointed because i had my heart set on Spiderman stark enhanced. Please Fix this
  • FredFred Member Posts: 1
    Still can't get into the beta. Tried restarting, logging of my account and even logging in on a different device. Game name - mkeff1974
This discussion has been closed.