Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★
    Like. The beta so far and. Next time giv US resuscer to take op the champ. Like tier4cc and tier4basie all Thah kind of stuf
  • MadddcorEMadddcorE Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2018
    Still can't get inro the beta and the first day is over!
    I am very angry, because it is not fair for waiting players.
    Why kabam doesn't have software to invite all people at the same time? Why not enough time between invites and beginning of the beta pariod? @Kabam Miike
    ua4ohc08ac3o.png
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Member Posts: 649 ★★★
    RoninBR wrote: »
    RoninBR wrote: »
    qnq2cdfv2ir1.png

Arena is locked in main server
    I will not dup Punidher this way

@Kabam Miike

A restart solved the issue

Have you guys tried a restart? It worked for him
  • ANGERASAWEAP0NANGERASAWEAP0N Member Posts: 2
    sergkazan wrote: »
    Pirata_BH wrote: »
    I was invited to participate of the Beta Test, but was never able to get in and now doesn't ever apear the icon to log in. Also, even worse, the mails I received about it were erased from my inbox.
    What happened?

Same. I still picked up the Red Hulk for this test. What should I do?

I was eventually able to get in and started testing. Then I had this exact problem.
  • Jayan23Jayan23 Member Posts: 26
    Still not able to login. 50sp42ab6y8j.png
  • Jayan23Jayan23 Member Posts: 26
    tvp228jeega9.png
  • Penguin_HulkPenguin_Hulk Member Posts: 2
    So this is super fun.
  • Penguin_HulkPenguin_Hulk Member Posts: 2
    7dw9njvykw39.png
  • CamJamCamJam Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    I still can’t get in....! Got on to test one time last night now it keeps giving me issues! Please fix it!!!!
  • IrvineIrvine Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2018
    m3pdofcathsg.png

Over 24hrs and still says upcoming....haha clearly getting people in today has passed for me
  • Ablm9zAblm9z Member Posts: 1
    Just duped my 5* Voodoo and his heal and poison numbers in fight just lowered to the same rate as my 4*. Previously regen was about 184 per tick at R4/55 but after dupe it’s gone down to 133 per tick. Is this a know issue?
  • Aston316Aston316 Member Posts: 10
    i was accepted into the beta program, the option to participate never became active and now the orange blob icon has disappeared
  • WattyWatty Member Posts: 17
    24 hours and still can not get into the beta servers.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I hate to bring it up but is there any chance of RDT for use in the beta?

Or rank up tickets only for Rulk and LC?

I wouldn't mind testing between 4/40 and 5/50 just to see the difference as it would help me decide later on the main account whether to rank either but class cats come very slow to me (Seasoned summoner with one R5, being Quake which is why I asked about RDT)
  • MrBrightside13MrBrightside13 Member Posts: 5
    Went to sleep with the orange beta button and corresponding messages in my read box. Woke up this morning, all of it is gone.
    lgi5aex7wdzb.png
  • MrBrightside13MrBrightside13 Member Posts: 5
    qb6kgk48p529.png
  • Jc_SkillzJc_Skillz Member Posts: 2
    I was invited to beta test. I enjoyed using it. But now I no longer have access. It’s like I was never invited. Wasn’t even allowed to give thoughts yet on survey.
    Can this be made right?
  • SwevenhuSwevenhu Member Posts: 1
    I can not find the enter button..kyyx0apjl1fj.png
  • puffballpuffball Member Posts: 3
    Not sure if the duplication of the test is the cause of the issue, but every time I try to start beta it says I cannot connect to the server and disconnects. I’ve tried from the orange area and the pop up when you restart the game. Same thing every time. Main game is working fine.
    4otn8ybnxr1b.png
    ih095584z44mx.png
  • RuptaRupta Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike you are absolute time wasters over at Kabam, that have no idea how to put a beta together & put it into play...
    Not providing every single player with access to both champs at every star rating for testing is the embodiment of amateurish DEV's!
    I wasted an hour yesterday waiting for it to go live with no word from Kabam at the time, then to finally be granted access over 24hrs later than announced, you don't even provide temporary access to both champs hahah Kabam you are truly useless...

Mark my account as "No longer interested in having time wasted by development team"

What an absolute mess...
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Member Posts: 47
    I can not log in to the game. says internet connection issue. yeah now I can not get into war and help my team. Thanks.
  • WagarWagar Member Posts: 22
    I was in the beta test on my Samsung tablet, trying to get thru the easy fights of web-slinger, in order to try LC and RH in more difficult fights, and the game lost connection and locked up. I reloaded MCOC, but it wont let me back into the beta.

Whats worse is, it wont let me in the arena either (not in beta) on my tablet. I logged into MCOC on my samsung phone, and I can go into the arena, but logging back in on my tablet prohibits me.
  • rnr87rnr87 Member Posts: 394
    I have a question in beta If I use an awakening gem on my 5 star luke cage and a rank up gem that I have on my main account will it take it away from me in my main account? Because not sure that I wanna waste such rare resourses on luke cage.
  • MegaBikkMegaBikk Member Posts: 3
    1. I was notified I could enter beta while the game loaded.
    2. When I tried to load the beta it disconnected then said it would reconnect, and the load screen said it was loading the beta.. but when it loaded it was still my normal account with no changes to Luke Cage or Red Hulk.
    3. When I went to check the beta tab now it was showing 2 access blurbs...
  • MegaBikkMegaBikk Member Posts: 3
    ileico0x2rxw.png
  • Austd001_Austd001_ Member Posts: 22
    Over a day into the beta and I'm still unable to access. How long is the wait?!? I'm the UK not the Bermuda triangle.
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Member Posts: 47
    This is a beta test so there will be bugs
  • LucasograndeLucasogrande Member Posts: 1
    Depois que entrei no jogo Beta meu jogo principal esta com vários bugs. Não consigo jogar versus esta desativado, sumiu o ícone de estoque e vou perder os itens E por fim sumiu no ícone da loja meus pontos de glória e lealdade para comprar itens. Já reinicie o jogo e não deu certo. O que eu faço?
  • DeeerfDeeerf Member Posts: 3
    4zvq001gwdpo.png
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    I was able to get in, but now I just get this
    zw1dcawvazq0.png
This discussion has been closed.