Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• StellarStellar Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★★
    Comments on the new Luke Cage :

He is simply awesome compared to the old one ! :smiley:

His ability to become indestructible every x secondes is THE great improvement that makes LC really more valuable in attack and defense.

Passive : i don’t think it was a good idea to reduce its physical resistance from 1800 to 1300 and only against non-critical dammage... if you want to reduce the resistance, at least make it useful against critical dammage too to reflect the toughness if the skin of LC

Gaining attack rating for each debuff on the opponent is a great idea and gives LC really good dammage

Light attack : the ability to put debuff on the opponent is a good one and gives LC more and more attack rating as the fight goes on
    But the probability of 30% and or the duration of 10 second per exhaust debuff make really hard to have more than 2 or 3 debuff at the same time thus LC can hardly profit of the attack gain rating
    Can the duration of the debuffs be extented to 15 or 20 seconds ?

SP1 : nothing to say. Ability to stun as before

SP2 : i don’t really understand its usefulness as it is not as easy to have more than 2 or 3 exhaust buffs and you have to sacrifice all of them, and the attack rating you gained, for 1 little buff that may, if you’re lucky, reduce the accuracy of your opponent.
    I understand the bonus gained against evading opponent, but sacrificing all the debuffs you had hard time to put for just one debuff and only for 13 seconds… no way !
    This one should probably be re-think. Perhaps by not consumming the exhaust buffs ? Maybe by prolonging this new debuff up to 20 to 30 seconds

SP3 : good one but the duration of the debuff should be double of the SP1 to make it very effective

Concerning the reduced power gain effect, it is a nice add-on but too limited
    I would suggest a per debuff limit. Something like -20% power gain by exhaust debuff
    LC would gain a real power gain control, while limited, over its opponent

• Sanchez_LarrySanchez_Larry Member Posts: 8
    Was playing Beta fine this morning now I’m back from work and the yellow icon is gone, please help I was loving there test
  • ThopsThops Member Posts: 5
    Hi all, we are now a day in the test period. But still can’t participate. In your first message you say it is maybe a day. But now it is almost two days. Is everything working alright??
  • WattyWatty Member Posts: 17
    It’s been 24 hours and morning and I’m still getting this, can’t connect to beta servers it is a joke, I really wanted to try the new red hulk but doesn’t look like that is going to happen dx90lmv8xhug.png
    c3yn7urex84e.png
  • CacapupuzuluCacapupuzulu Member Posts: 12
    I don't understand what is going on. I was finally able to get into the beta and I was in a story quest already. Arena doesn't work. I thought this was going to showcase some major changes in the champions I could readily test. I don't have a Luke Cage, but I can't tell where anything has changed with my Red Hulk.
  • activenativeactivenative Member Posts: 2
    Beta is error on me then it disconnects me where I hit the reconnect button but then be put in the main game. My friend in same area and phone has connection.
  • Kaup27Kaup27 Member Posts: 4
    Restarted the game several times and still canno’t log in the beta test
  • InyourcageInyourcage Member Posts: 1
    Keep getting “cannot connect to beta server errors” after clicking participate. Hit reconnect and normal disconnection error occurs.
  • KillamonjiroKillamonjiro Member Posts: 3
    I was chosen to help ... You Kabam with beta testing... So I feel we should have unlimited energy refills.... And able to do arena when I return to regular game server... Which is out of beta testing.... Why should I lose out of resources if I'm helping out with my feed back.... Missing out on dupping my Stark spidey... Shards and unit's.
  • SuicideKing2SuicideKing2 Member Posts: 4
    Still no luck for me getting into the beta. Thought I was gonna be able to try out Luke Cage after I got off work but nope still can’t connect
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Member Posts: 53
    Hello everybody. Morning @Kabam Miike I've been testing red hulk mainly, and I think the % of transfer off hits in heat charge not working as intended. Another subject to discuss is hulk regeneration. I think put such low regeneration in Sp2 is not very good though.. I would advice à little change on that. I was thinking about: up to 5 heat charge consumed with a life gain of 900 for each charge consumed. Like if you have only 3 charges and you do Sp2 y should gain 2700 points of life. Hope you guy's can do this update to make him worth it of a rank. That example I give to you is for a 4 * r4
  • Boysaunders76Boysaunders76 Member Posts: 31
    This is a beta test of champions how the that is rolled out is not the beta test. So the point on this is A BETA test sounds like it is coming from a naïve child. This is just another example of Kabam not testing anything themselves to see if it works. Just roll it out. Maybe the will waste game items and we can sell them more. If I did not love playing with the people I play with and a mArvel fan. I would quit this game after a year when Kabam went to ****. Definitely not a Kabam fan. Transformers is a trash even bigger money grab. All the stuff this community refused they rip people off on there.
    Another Kabam joke
  • BiggieBiggie Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Question, So If I rank5 Red Hulk in Beta it wont carry over to the main game?
    Sorry for my rant
  • IrvineIrvine Member Posts: 13
  • knupdiputsknupdiputs Member Posts: 42
    It’s been a day and a half since it started. I see a lot of us are still unable to participate. Any guess how much longer it may be? Thanks!
  • Kimster_76Kimster_76 Member Posts: 15
    I am unable to log in to the beta server still. I get unable to connect. What should i be doing? Ive uninstalled the game. Ive restarted the game yet nothing
  • DefianceDefiance Member Posts: 3
    Still unable to access beta server. Please fix
  • WattyWatty Member Posts: 17
    Still not able access the beta site, I’d just like to ask anyone if there is anything I can do to get access because I’m getting really impatient I really want to try the new Luke cage and red hulk.
  • desfordesfor Member Posts: 2
    nhp9188xf5ll.jpg
    Sale así la guerra no sera por ser beta
  • P3RS30P3RS30 Member Posts: 1
    Yo entré a la prueba beta y al regresar a mi cuenta me bloquea las arenas y no puedo entrar en ellas
  • WyrmsbaneWyrmsbane Member Posts: 1
    I received the call for beta, accepted to participate, logged into and now I can't even see the rub button.
  • R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Member Posts: 37
    Irvine wrote: »

Same issue for me I still can't participate yet... the buttons are still grayed out?
  • Deejay16Deejay16 Member Posts: 10
    Defiance wrote: »
    Still unable to log in. Participate buttons have been live for several hours. Once I click on participate, I receive the following errors... [img][/img]

Same
  • Jondarcy13Jondarcy13 Member Posts: 15
    Still same thing can’t join I thought it was suppose to be dealt with yesterday this is day 2 not letting me join but u want me to write a survey
  • 1stKing1stKing Member Posts: 47
    Juice wrote: »
    1stKing wrote: »

You have to do a full uninstall of the game. Make sure non of the login files are saved. Your phone is using old credentials to log you in. It isn't a Kabam problem. Then when you log in after the reinstall the only log in credentials will be your new one.

The first thing I did was uninstall and reinstalled, when it logged in from the install I was in the other account.

Have a hard time believing this is my phone deciding to do this all of a sudden after 2.5 years of playing. The first time it happened was when I tried to enter the beta.

Are you logging in with Kabam or Game Center? Log in through Kabam. The only way for it to be logging you in under the old account is if something is tying you to the old account. Like your Game Center log in. Or if you got Kabam to switch your email to a new (your current) MCOC account. If that's what has happened, and I doubt it is, then Kabam would be at fault for this oversight of not also switching you on the new server. That would be such a rare exception they could be forgiven.

In my earlier post to you; I was trying to suggest that you do a full uninstall, purging your auto sign in credentials. Some setups on some apps allow you to keep "sign in data" when you uninstall. That's handy if you are planning to reinstall the app and don't want to bother trying to find your saved password or favorite things or reconfigure settings, as applicable to certain apps.
  • WagarWagar Member Posts: 22
    Anyone know how many times we can take the survey? Several... or just once, so Its probably best to wait till the end
  • JC666JC666 Member Posts: 2
    Kabam agradezco tu invitacion al Beta pero si no me van a brindar el acceso a el,
    De que me sirbe?? :/ se pasan las horas los dias... oqqysrbb9e6g.png
  • ZdrubalZdrubal Member Posts: 2
    The participate button is not active
This discussion has been closed.