**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Miniboss and Sentinel Refresh - April 2018 - Discussion Thread [Updated April 13]

Comments

• Can you please just get rid of the sentinels. I am assigned the immune path and the way that the ai works is riiiiidiiicolous. I always lose champs. I am tired of this money scam for revives. There was no need for this refresh. No one asked for it and it wasn’t needed. So plz just admit that you did this to make it harder and have people spend more money. Cause if that’s not why it sure seems like it. I would like to hear the logic behind this. And if sentinels are in the next aq season...
  • JuancasilJuancasil Posts: 23
    With the refreash. U should allow us the opportunity to refreash our champs. To allow us the opportunity to make adjustments to ur refresh. How about some rankdown stone so we can reconsider who to rank up to help us rank up champs better suited to deal with the sentenials
  • I like a decent amount of things Kabam has done with this game, but between this AQ nonsense and the constant lagging, I'm losing interest extremely quickly.
  • Hi Kabam, we have been playing the new game play in aq and it seems as I observe that the Sentinels are quite upper hand on this. Sentinels pose a lot of counters if you look at the abilities it has, plus having an immune to bleed and poison is already an advantage to them. Even it does not trigger its super3 attack, its super2 is already devastating. In my opinion, replacing the symbiods with them is an unfair matchup to begin. The aq is much harder now and what makes it worst, the rewards are NOT worth it. Its a strategy to make players spend more buying potions and revives. I do hope you reconsider reviewing the gameplay in aq.
  • INCREASE!! THE REWARDS!!! that's all we need!! just do it!! giving us a harder AQ but still same rewards?Funny...
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    What a laughing joke you are kabam! I have never complained about this game and now I cant even complete day 1 of aq. Making me having to spend up large on revives and health pots to keep your pockets filled. Stop taking the fun out of the game and actually fix the problem you have caused. You haven't increased the rewards nor have you given out rank down tickets to help with these changes and champs that people have relayed on before this.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Rank3 5* Ultron against day2 first tier Morningstar is a waste of time. She took an L3 while losing only 3% health. She’s way to OP. Timed her out and she still had over half health smh
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    guess what, nobody from Kabam is taking the time to answer us.. ridiculous
    My issue with Kaboo. Is that they steer us into going after certain characters and ranking them up. We spend money and resources on them. Then they refresh or nerf certain key champs now we are put into a position where our champs that we spend resources and money on are. Obsolete forcing you to go at the new Champs to rank up, but now we have limited resources that’s why if they will or if they want to refresh the game then they need to give us rank tickets so we can refresh our champs, it take so much time and money to get the resources we need to rank up new champs
    I mean at one point Magik and SW use to be top dogs not they are absolete
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    What is Morningstar’s curse buff?

When you block one of her hits, she will gain a soul (her persistent charges)

Wait, what??? So why not just give her 5 charged to start the fight? Unreal

The goal with the Oppressive Curse buff is to give Morningstar ways to gain Souls (otherwise she'd never gain ANY) while also providing a way for skilled players to avoid giving them to her. If you intercept her, she'll never gain any. If you don't, you'll need a bleed immune Champion

@Kabam DK she is awaken and gains a soul from the start so you indeed need a bleed immune champ.

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I’m pretty sure there is enough “data” to,show consumable use has increased drastically. Even after a full week and into the second week, “adapting” to them has not made them the same difficulty as symbiods. They are still just as awful.

So mission accomplished? More energy needed, more potions used, more units and cash spent. Thats the appearance at least... and it’s hard to blame people for being apprehensive about anything Kabam says. 3 years of this... is enough ever enough?
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    NinjaiX wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike do you still believe the sentinels are not harder? I still want to see you fight one to prove us all wrong

@NinjaiX , I personally don't find them hard, I find them easy, but saying that, I want them gone. They are boring. They are killing the game.

• MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    I like a decent amount of things Kabam has done with this game, but between this AQ nonsense and the constant lagging, I'm losing interest extremely quickly.

Many alliances have been decimated by these inconsistent "updates" = money grabbing scams.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Still no words from kabam yet eh?
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    if high end players that never use items on pre-sentinel AQ Day 5 and now are dying on early through the AQ week then, yes they are harder. This players dont even use Champs that inflict bleed to begin with so its not that sentinels are bleed immune is the whole mechanic of them requiring an extraordinary amount of hits to defeat especially when on a Bleed path, can anyone tell me of a Bleed immune that has armor break?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Keonex wrote: »
    if high end players that never use items on pre-sentinel AQ Day 5 and now are dying on early through the AQ week then, yes they are harder. This players dont even use Champs that inflict bleed to begin with so its not that sentinels are bleed immune is the whole mechanic of them requiring an extraordinary amount of hits to defeat especially when on a Bleed path, can anyone tell me of a Bleed immune that has armor break?

King Groot.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Keonex wrote: »

King Groot.

That would be a painfully long fight though. He isn’t exactly a heavy hitter

He didn't say he wanted a quick fight haha. I just gave him an answer for that. I opened a 6* of him and may try him out soon.