**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

30 MIN TIMERs HAVE BEEN GREAT

KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
Thank you Kabam, for implementing 30 ins timers for this week of AQ.

This has been the less stressful AQ we have had in a long while. I was on the verge of quitting this game. But this weeks AQ has been a treat for sure.

I really really hope this could be implemented forever. IT makes AQ less of a chore and actually fun.

This game was meant to be both Fun and Challenging but it feels lately you guys had forgotten the FUN aspect until you implemented 30 min timers, which definitively brought back some fun into this game.

I am sure we will see people TROLL this post, saying silly things like 30 mins timers are bad for them, blah blah blah. They are just trolling.

30 mins timers are nothing but beneficial for us players, and I truly thank you for this nice gift even if temporary.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Can feel the difference, especially when teammates are from diff timezones across the world.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I seriously advice kabam to make 30 minute timer forever. It really helps a lot and lessens a lot of stress. This is a perfect balance to game and live life. Please implement this as permanent modification.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    It makes a huge difference. I really think they should consider keeping this until the new AQ maps come out. it would alleviate a lot of the burnout going on now
  • Almost everyone in the community wants 30 min timers, but Kabam says it "punishes us." Because if it's 30 minutes and you don't log in for 3 hours you're wasting the time energy could recuperate? The thing they don't stress in their argument is that we want 30 min timers AND the maps to stay the same size, that way it's fine if toy sit at max for a bit but you also get to life your life.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Oh my god, 30 minute refresh timer is nice. AQ is fun and stress free. Wish they keep it
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    i hope and wish that AQ timers are permanently changed to 30 min. aq has not been a chore at all this week. @Kabam Miike look how many happy summoners there are all because of such a small change
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    here is an idea for AQ - make it 8 different paths with only 3 enemies on each and boss, each path's last enemy buffs boss. so everyone would just need to go there once per day, and it actually can be fun, if those fights are challenging. bet this would never happen
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    It's funny.. this comes up every time the game goes down for a while and we get decreased timers.. it's not going to happen.. the player base wants it.. but kabam doesn't for some reason.. and it really doesn't matter what the player base wants as we've seen over and over.. so.. thanks.. but sadly not gonna come to pass..

If they sold AQ energy for units I would understand their stance. However, 60 min timers don't hurt them in any way so why not make about 90% of their players happier?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    30 minute timers are awesome, not being forced to make time during work hours to log in. Get things wrapped up in the evenings and then be able to log off for a few hours. I know they want us to be logged in as much as possible but eventually the requirements become too much and guys quit the game and reduced times would certainly make things more manageable.
  • WOLFY_0WOLFY_0 Posts: 18
    edited July 2018
    It’s always from Kabam’s point of view when they run events. We are meant to play the game as if we are working for them... 24/7 non stop to stay at the top or you are not a pro.

30mins certInely works for everyone who can find time out of your real life and get through AQ. It’s logical and sensible but since they design the game with those silly event that you have to repeat repeat and repeat so you are always playing the game.

Seriously, we don’t work for Kabam, stop the silly idea about getting ppl to stay competitive by continuous playing... just make something fun and enjoyable and ppl with carry on playing.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    I've read top tier, expert alliances feel pressured with the shorter timers.

As that is entirely a self-inflicted punishment, I literally don't care if this statement is true or false.

So is playing the game at any tier map was designed with hr timers dont like it dont play it

The more logical strategy is to advocate for changing it, because apparently if it is changed you won't like it, but you also won't be playing it, and thus everyone gets to execute their game play philosophy to its fullest.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Can we please keep them! It really makes AQ a lot more fun and less of a bore/chore!
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    30minute timers make AQ so much more fun, all of the new content that is put out overwhelms us to do events. it would provide more time to get those completed. Just a thought. Even though we have 30 minute timers because the game was down, There is really no reason to keep it at an hour.
This discussion has been closed.