**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Developers Thoughts: Improving Alliance Wars Discussion Thread

Hey Summoners!

We've just posted a brand new behind the scenes look at the future of Alliance Wars, including some new changes coming to Alliance Wars Season 5! Make sure you take a read of the post over on our Blog: https://playcontestofchampions.com/developer-thoughts-improving-alliance-wars/

The Rotating Global Buffs kick off on October 17th! Prepare yourselves!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Reserved for FAQ
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Not gone lier it read wierd i always wont to hav offer champ why just Not buff ofee champ istand im thuget we wuld read buff. Reward a tiny bit
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    The murdering of Blade continues
    Buff 2 - Bleed Immunity:
    - Bleed immunity affects Defenders
    - Bringing in Debuff heavy Champions will still be a viable option, but Champions that rely heavily on Bleed will not be as effective this Season.

Can you please expand on this. A R5 killmonger on node 29 will now be impposible to beat unless you have a corvius. People would use blade because that was the only other counter. Node 29 is a problem and you are not hellping this out at all, just making it a lot more difficult

I take it you haven't heard of Magik.

Magik works 47% of the time. A high sig KM murders magik very easy from reverb

Are you using sig 10 Magik?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Node 29 has corner so bleed imuns migth works better. Them what we Think of
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    More T5 frags in the awards... and maybe an increase in tier rewards in general.
  • LastShaddowLastShaddow Posts: 10
    What about the so called “fair” matchmaking for aw where a lower ally matchmakes bud get a 12, 13 mil alliance when current rating is 8 mil to 9 mil is that going to change I’ve seen it through all alliances I’ve been a member in . Below 14 mil they are all “unlucky” to get higher opponents with no chance of winning.
This discussion has been closed.