**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Attack On the Nexus! Event and Special Objectives

Greetings Summoners,

It’s time to prepare to enter the uncharted waters of The Nexus of All Realities! This bizarre place acts as the metaphorical glue holding together every and all realities. Bring in your Heroes and Villains of the right Class during the week and earn access to a special quest where the protector of the Nexus resides. Man-Thing! What secrets and rewards await in these fresh uncanny valleys?

Attack the Nexus!

Each day, one of 5 rotating Daily Quests (called Alternate Realities) will be available for you to explore. Each of these Quests has a Champion Requirement that will limit your choices to Heroes or Villains of three classes (Day 5 will allow all Heroes or Villains).

Day 1: Cosmic, Mutant, and Science Heroes
Day 2: Cosmic, Mutant, and Science Villains
Day 3: Mystic, Tech, and Skill Heroes
Day 4: Mystic, Tech, and Skill Villains
Day 5: Any Hero or Villain

Days 6 & 7: Exploring each of these Quests will award you 1x Anomaly per Difficulty (4 difficulties). You can use those Anomalies on the special Nexus of All Realities Quest!

This Quest is available for 48 hours, has no restrictions, and can be run repeatedly as long as you have the Anomalies to enter!

There are 4 different types of Anomalies. One for each difficulty. They allow entry to the corresponding Nexus of All Realities Quest.

Rewards!

Each of these Quests is 2 Paths. You get all of the rewards for completion, except the Anomaly, which requires Exploration of both paths. The Rewards for each of the Quests is as follows:

Special Objectives

In addition to the event, next month there are also special Solo Objectives for you to complete! Completing these Objectives will award Catalysts, Catalyst Fragments, and a special currency that you can use to exchange for a special commemorative Profile Pic!

Man-Thing Awaits!

The protector of the Nexus of All Realities is getting ready for your Attack, Summoner! This event kicks off on October 2nd at 10am PT, and runs until November 6th at 10am PT!

You must be on version 24.3 to participate in this event and the Special Objectives.

Comments

• King_KurisuKing_Kurisu Posts: 16
    What is the energy cost?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    Kabam seems to be in a revolving door here. One months shards the next month resources then back to shards. I suppose that's ok. As long as we dont go 2 months of shards then 1 of resources.
  • I like the fact that Rank-Up resources are being given more attention with respect to side events as I personally think that August and September month are more shard and champion acquisition based. One change I would like to see however, is the increase in the ISO offered on completing alternate reality quests if these quests need "energy" (I refer to the in-game ones) to complete the paths. Otherwise it looks fine.

What are the special objectives and their rewards though??
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What are the energy requirements
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I got excited when I saw a new announcement, hoping it was for 6.3, sadly not but this doesn’t seem terrible
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    What are the energy requirements and number of fights lookin like per exploraiton of these two paths per the daily quest? If I am using up a full energy bar and having to get through 20 fights for the exploration that would be too much for the rewards it has. But of course if the time investment is well balanced with these small rewards, it could be a fun little thing to knock out daily.
  • Thanks for the quick response @Kabam Miike . Also, are there any energy costs for this event?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    What is the list of October champs released?
    Man-Thing, Elsa, 2099?
  • Question regarding the final two days.

If we have explored all previous 5 days for say master and epic, would we be able to enter the corresponding Nexus of all realities 5 times and get the rewards 5 times on days 6/7?