Variant 8 Venompool Boss Help

Comments

• RowstRowst Member Posts: 11
    Corman117 said:

Currently bugged game, with poorly tested content, and the result being an impossible final boss that needs a perfect fight with a combo of champs to get down.... If you die, and you got to restart the quest. I'm officially boycotting cyber weekend sales now with this BS and the September and October tied side events that had poor notice. Thanks for the waste of time, resources, units Kabam. I really hope theres a compensation for this!

Bye.
  • KarakanliKarakanli Member Posts: 82

Because I'm 2 quests away and don't have time to do them right now because I want to get the information needed to help resolve the issues that players are having. I am not an expert on every piece of content that is released, but the people in this thread are the ones affected, so they have the insights that I lack.

Sorry, meant no offense to you but if I was the mod here, I‘d feel left alone by some colleagues from dev…
    Thanks for caring for us, gonna get some b***s kicked next door or the door after 😉
  • _Reef_Reef Member Posts: 267
    Sorry guys, I know this doesn't help, but i think it was Masacre that finished him with a sp1, flaming bat, then hit him after he fell, I tried w Domino and BWDO but he's the one who didn't it, don't know the logic behind it
  • gforcefangforcefan Member Posts: 397 ★★★
    He can be beaten another Venompool if you stack up enough of your own furies and then om nom his regen constantly. There is no room for error.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,733 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Karakanli said:

The funniest thing about this whole **** is your question @Kabam Miike.
    Really! just start this fight once with a feasable champ/merc and you get the challenge. It is not complicated at all: The Bosses skills combined with the nodes make the fight a complete mess.

How is it possible that Nobody at Kabam obviously knows this? 🤣🤣🤣

Because I'm 2 quests away and don't have time to do them right now because I want to get the information needed to help resolve the issues that players are having. I am not an expert on every piece of content that is released, but the people in this thread are the ones affected, so they have the insights that I lack.
    How arrogant you must be to answer in this way, if you get paid to test the content, you are not doing your job well and if you are not the one who tests the content, there is an immense departmental failure or it gives them the same at last that content is not paid.
    Listen, I’m right there with you about the design, but believe it or not, Kabam Miike is NOT paid to test the content. He moderates the forums and passes along information when he is told he is allowed to.

They need more testing, desperately. But you’re directing your anger at the wrong person.
    Most of the time us even me getting frustrated and getting mad and just trow it out one the wrong person I’m use to do that’s after I’m kind don’t play I’m starting to learning to not complain ever single time Kabam do wrong.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian

Karakanli said:

The funniest thing about this whole **** is your question @Kabam Miike.
    Really! just start this fight once with a feasable champ/merc and you get the challenge. It is not complicated at all: The Bosses skills combined with the nodes make the fight a complete mess.

How is it possible that Nobody at Kabam obviously knows this? 🤣🤣🤣

How arrogant you must be to answer in this way, if you get paid to test the content, you are not doing your job well and if you are not the one who tests the content, there is an immense departmental failure or it gives them the same at last that content is not paid.
    I'm pretty sure this has already been addressed by the time I made this comment, but he is not a dev or a QA. He is a forum mod. Just because he works for them does not mean he gets to take part in testing new functions or features. Someone asked him a a question and he answered it.