New Carrina's challenges thoughts?

Comments

• MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited February 17
    I’ve got quite mixed thoughts on these challenges.

The positives:
    • Such direct engagement with content creators on a large piece of content is a big step for engagement, which is something that I think has lacked quite significantly in the past.
    • Thematically, I love the idea of the OG Avengers vs Thanos theme and would love to see more pieces of themed content. the Starky challenges are fun and challenging but not a real resource sucker. I can’t comment on the Tigra challenges as I can’t use her right now, so I’m going to steer clear of that for now.
    • This game does need challenging content, both for the top end players and to keep engagement with content creators on YouTube.

Middle ground:
    • The effort/reward ratio is a bit off in my opinion, unless you really are on the level the very best players in the game. That said, this is aimed at those players and the rewards being a 6/10 means that players such as myself - I consider myself very good but not great - aren’t missing out on game changing resources.

The Negatives:
    • These mainly focus on Mike’s I’m afraid: the realistic rank up requirements are very high for a single quest line. Ultimately you need them at R4+ or as a 7* unless you want something to be an awful revive fest. Hawkeye, BW, Antman and Thor are champs that are certainly not at the top of probably even in the top half, of most people’s rank up lists.
    • The Avengers challenge which gives you the 2* Zemo doesn’t give you a 3/4/5* Zemo. I think that it would have been a very easy win to give at least a 3 and 4* Zemo with the rewards. They’re vital for this task but we barely get 3 or 4* shards these days so unless you did the arena whenever it rolled around you’re out of luck on that task. I can understand no 5* as we have 5* shard access growing on trees and dual crystals though as a rarity they’re very mid tier now it’s a low value piece of charity from Kabam’s perspective with a huge payout for content participation.

On balance, excellent idea and I love the selectors helping facilitate the completion of the other challenges - needed to give the full Zemo love though. I think this is a -nearly- there concept.
  • gohard123gohard123 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★

Fintech said:

gohard123 said:

This will be the 1st content in the history of mcoc that i will be skipping (except for the sparky stuff to get the KG piece). Last content i didn't do was the Coulson challenge ,i tried but couldn't do it. That was 8 years ago

Are these challenges worse than 4* starlord that you did even before Carina’s challenges were ever a thing?
    Much worse ya, are you talking about LOL?
    Sorry, but these challenges are not worse than the Labyrinth challenges from vol 1. No fight in the 4* labyrinth challenges was soloable- those were legitimate revive dumps that nobody could out-skill. These on the other hand (even fins) can be done for very cheap with proper knowledge and execution. People complain about this new batch as if its tuned just the same as those labyrinth ones, when they are in fact significantly more player-friendly and skill focused (fin made sure every single fight in his challenges were soloable).
    I know that being better than the vol 1 labyrinth challenges is a low bar, but these pass that bar easily, despite the complaints that its a mandatory resource drain.
    Saying Fintech made sure the fights are soloable is the dumbest argument ever cause the % of the playerbase that grinds the game 24/7 like him is probably less than 5% lol.

I think you’re severely overestimating the amount of time i spend playing this game every day 😂
    Everybody assumes that the God tier players play 24/7, which is ridiculous.

Some people are naturally more gifted at playing the game than others, it's as simple as that.

Back in my mid 20's I had been playing guitar for 10+ years, played quite often, had jam space, the whole but.

My friend and I who always jammed met this 16 year old kid who had been playing guitar for probably 2 years, and he blew me out of the water. Why? Because he was just that naturally gifted at playing guitar.

Not because he spent 24/7 playing, he was just damn good.

The same can be said about most things.

Some people are just more naturally gifted at things, they don't need to practice 24/7 to be godly at something.
    If someone plays guitar 8 hours a day for two years while you play 2 for ten years they will be better than you, what's so weird about that? Lmao let's stop acting like Fintech doesn't play the game that often yeah? We all know he does, you don't just get this good out of nowhere. You can be a natural at a lot of things but I can guarantee you nobody wins a tournament without practice and some investment.
    No matter how much I practice football, I will never get to the level of players like Maradona, Messi or Ronaldinho. People just have innate talent
    edited February 17
    Mauled said:

The Negatives:
    • These mainly focus on Mike’s I’m afraid: the realistic rank up requirements are very high for a single quest line. Ultimately you need them at R4+ or as a 7* unless you want something to be an awful revive fest. Hawkeye, BW, Antman and Thor are champs that are certainly not at the top of probably even in the top half, of most people’s rank up lists.
    • The Avengers challenge which gives you the 2* Zemo doesn’t give you a 3/4/5* Zemo. I think that it would have been a very easy win to give at least a 3 and 4* Zemo with the rewards. They’re vital for this task but we barely get 3 or 4* shards these days so unless you did the arena whenever it rolled around you’re out of luck on that task. I can understand no 5* as we have 5* shard access growing on trees and dual crystals though as a rarity they’re very mid tier now it’s a low value piece of charity from Kabam’s perspective with a huge payout for content participation.

- You dont need all of them at R4.

- If you do not have 3/4 star Zemo then you should not be attempting these challenges. It is so easy to pick up these rarities that are in the arena milestones.

xLunatiXx said:

@Karatemike415 seeing you scramble to justify the challenge just further proves the point that it isn't fun, and you know it isn't fun. If you thought you had truly designed a fun quest you would chill out and give people time to come to that conclusion on their own. Instead you're doing what Kabam asked you to do, damage control.

Fun content doesn't need force feeding or explanation, it doesn't require pages and pages of convincing people to enjoy it. Fun content is automatically enjoyed, and people flock to it with excitement.

Even if you think this content is fun, the majority of people who care about the game enough to come to forums do not think it is fun. I'm not even arguing that it is too difficult, it's simply lazy design that added absolutely nothing to the MCOC experience.

This is hilarious.
    I’m not scrambling over anything - and I most certainly was not asked to do “damage control.”

And I’m actually very chill currently despite receiving hundreds of comments over the past 48 hours of people calling me a “c*nt” over an optional objective in a mobile video game.

If you don’t find it fun, that’s fine!
    I’m not your dad and I can’t force you to like or do anything you don’t want to.
    It’s an optional permanent objective geared toward the players who miss this style of content, and it was never going to be received well by “the majority.”

I had a metric **** ton of fun doing my challenges - probably the most fun I’ve had playing this game so far, tbh.

This may be a shocking concept, but the primary goal of the challenge objective here wasn’t simply “fun.”
    It was to create a very difficult challenge while still giving the tools to get through it without much item use.

With skilled play & proper strategy, both of my challenges can be done in under 5 revives.
    Every character on the team has a specific role & counters the fight PERFECTLY.

You may not like the objective - or be interested in this style of content - but regardless of that fact, the mark was met.

Calling it “lazy design” is simply a lazy take.
    I do hope you had fun in the challenge you made. Or are you into sm ? 😂
    Fintech said:

Rasilover said:

I have no why people are dooming on the creators like they betrayed us or something 🤷‍♂️

But they did. They knew what they were doing when they made the challenge and knew it would piss people off. Mike seems like his mistake was mostly in the ranking cost of his champs but Fin seems to have done this maliciously. His comment in the thread and the comments from those who know him seem to prove that he did his challenge that way.
    There’s a huge difference between being malicious and wanting to challenge those who seek an *actual* challenge. As i have said the difficulty level was an intentional decision by me for the purpose of creating an extremely difficult challenge that could still be conquered with skill above all else. I can assure you i did not make it just to annoy or get a reaction out of anyone
    For both of you, remove the 7 star selector, maybe the shards, just leave PFP or emotes and you'd have a much better reception.
    Can't have an event targeted at your friends the 0.1% and have exclusive rewards highly valued by most. Even if you claim it's "optional". That point seems to be ignored.
    You guys open crystals by the hundreds so they may not seem much to you, but they are for the rest of us.
    Cause the way the whole thing was setup plus some of your responses really feel like you're standing on top of your golden palace talking to peasants.
    This is exactly my issue with them saying it's optional. They want to bring back this type of content for people who enjoy doing it? Sure, give them pfps and titles, no big deal.
    You can't however throw a 7* selector in there (with two insane champs btw) and then be like "but you don't have to do it"... Of course I wanna do it, I want that selector.
    Yes they can and they should. LOL has Ultron, Necro has Maestro, Deathless champions are locked behind various challenges. Just because you deem some barriers easy enough to do doesnt mean there shouldnt be harder barriers. A lot of people couldnt get into gladiator's circuit, a lot of people cant get Maestro and a lot of people wont get 7* Sparky, S99 or Masacre. The world wont end neither will your account
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

@Karatemike415 seeing you scramble to justify the challenge just further proves the point that it isn't fun, and you know it isn't fun. If you thought you had truly designed a fun quest you would chill out and give people time to come to that conclusion on their own. Instead you're doing what Kabam asked you to do, damage control.

Fun content doesn't need force feeding or explanation, it doesn't require pages and pages of convincing people to enjoy it. Fun content is automatically enjoyed, and people flock to it with excitement.

Even if you think this content is fun, the majority of people who care about the game enough to come to forums do not think it is fun. I'm not even arguing that it is too difficult, it's simply lazy design that added absolutely nothing to the MCOC experience.

This is hilarious.
    I’m not scrambling over anything - and I most certainly was not asked to do “damage control.”

And I’m actually very chill currently despite receiving hundreds of comments over the past 48 hours of people calling me a “c*nt” over an optional objective in a mobile video game.

I’m not your dad and I can’t force you to like or do anything you don’t want to.
    It’s an optional permanent objective geared toward the players who miss this style of content, and it was never going to be received well by “the majority.”

I had a metric **** ton of fun doing my challenges - probably the most fun I’ve had playing this game so far, tbh.

This may be a shocking concept, but the primary goal of the challenge objective here wasn’t simply “fun.”
    It was to create a very difficult challenge while still giving the tools to get through it without much item use.

With skilled play & proper strategy, both of my challenges can be done in under 5 revives.

You may not like the objective - or be interested in this style of content - but regardless of that fact, the mark was met.

I hope you don't take any of the comments personally. Obviously all you guys are super skilled in this game but the majority of players aren't so they get upset. Everyone needs to take a step back and relax. I'm still unsure if I will rank up the champs and try it but it's my choice either way. I'm not forced to do anything.

Keep your heads up!
    It’s genuinely impossible to not take it personally when people are actively going out of their way to literally make it personal 🤷🏻‍♀️
    (Not really anybody in this thread, btw)

I’m a big boy, I’ll survive - but the toxicity thrown my way the past 48 hours has been truly mind boggling.
    Imagine being russell wilson….
  • Karatemike415Karatemike415 Member, Administrator, Content Creators Posts: 724 Content Creator

Zuko_ILC said:

This is hilarious.

I hope you don't take any of the comments personally. Obviously all you guys are super skilled in this game but the majority of players aren't so they get upset. Everyone needs to take a step back and relax. I'm still unsure if I will rank up the champs and try it but it's my choice either way. I'm not forced to do anything.

Keep your heads up!
    It’s genuinely impossible to not take it personally when people are actively going out of their way to literally make it personal 🤷🏻‍♀️
    (Not really anybody in this thread, btw)

I’m a big boy, I’ll survive - but the toxicity thrown my way the past 48 hours has been truly mind boggling.
    Imagine being russell wilson….
    Dude, honestly, I couldn’t even begin to imagine hahahaha
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 877 ★★★★
    Doing the challenges and the lessons I learn along the way is what's fun.

However, the rewards don't match the effort. Should have been two of each champ so we can get the duped.

gohard123 said:

gohard123 said:

xLunatiXx said:

This is hilarious.

Fintech said:

Rasilover said:

I have no why people are dooming on the creators like they betrayed us or something 🤷‍♂️

But they did. They knew what they were doing when they made the challenge and knew it would piss people off. Mike seems like his mistake was mostly in the ranking cost of his champs but Fin seems to have done this maliciously. His comment in the thread and the comments from those who know him seem to prove that he did his challenge that way.
    There’s a huge difference between being malicious and wanting to challenge those who seek an *actual* challenge. As i have said the difficulty level was an intentional decision by me for the purpose of creating an extremely difficult challenge that could still be conquered with skill above all else. I can assure you i did not make it just to annoy or get a reaction out of anyone
    For both of you, remove the 7 star selector, maybe the shards, just leave PFP or emotes and you'd have a much better reception.
    Can't have an event targeted at your friends the 0.1% and have exclusive rewards highly valued by most. Even if you claim it's "optional". That point seems to be ignored.
    You guys open crystals by the hundreds so they may not seem much to you, but they are for the rest of us.
    Cause the way the whole thing was setup plus some of your responses really feel like you're standing on top of your golden palace talking to peasants.
    This is exactly my issue with them saying it's optional. They want to bring back this type of content for people who enjoy doing it? Sure, give them pfps and titles, no big deal.
    You can't however throw a 7* selector in there (with two insane champs btw) and then be like "but you don't have to do it"... Of course I wanna do it, I want that selector.
    Yes they can and they should. LOL has Ultron, Necro has Maestro, Deathless champions are locked behind various challenges. Just because you deem some barriers easy enough to do doesnt mean there shouldnt be harder barriers. A lot of people couldnt get into gladiator's circuit, a lot of people cant get Maestro and a lot of people wont get 7* Sparky, S99 or Masacre. The world wont end neither will your account
    Another genius who missed the whole point of my comments on this thread. I can do the challenges, I have a r5 ascended Zemo and three extra Zemos. I also have a Tigra and a JP I can rank up, the challenges are simply not fun in general.
    This is like the fifth time I've had to dumb it down for the nerds saying "get good". The difficulty isn't the issue, the issue is they feel more like a chore than a challenge, just like WoW Abs Man
    You cant accuse me of lacking comprehension when you have done exactly that. Maybe the easy and harder barriers is where you got lost. "Harder" barrier is not limited to difficulty, "not being fun" and "chore" make it a harder barrier to complete. Has my comment been dumbed down enough for you to understand?
    You said "you deem some barriers easy enough to do", fun mechanics or boring ones don't make the challenges easier or harder to do, they just make them well... Fun or boring. You also proceeded to talk about how people can't make it to GC.
    You were obviously talking about difficulty, Felicia. You almost got me with the "no u" but unfortunately you're not smart enough, cheers!
    I have explained that barriers are not limited to difficulty but you clearly have cemented that misconception in your mind. You'd think that me referring to barriers rather than straight up saying difficulty would be simple to understand.
    You do you bro.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Marvel_G said:

The new Karina challenges suck. And Kabam can defend them as they please but honestly these so called creators missed the mark big time. And they have to deal with the community wrath because of it. What do they think was going to happen “ oh thank you for making these challenges I had resources and units I needed to waste for these mediocre rewards? Thanks “

It's optional....
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    I finally got the one shot with fully boosted R4 6* She Hulk. Everything had to go just right with the petrify, slow, etc. I still don’t think the fight is right. You have to get lucky to win it. If AbMan turtles when his healing kicks in while not under petrify, you’re screwed. You just have to hope the AI is willing to attack you. The fight will have to go through a tuning process for the final stage.
  • MotorolaMotorola Member Posts: 40
    #ZemoGate Lets Ride!!!!!
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Polygon said:

One thing I think about a lot is how Kabam and now the creators of their challenges say this content isn’t for everyone, it’s designed for a specific subset of people. That’s perfectly fine, make it for the MSDs, the Fintechs, and the KarateMikes. But to say it’s optional and to tell people to just skip it if they don’t want to do it when there might be rewards people want doesn’t seem right.

The 7* shards are meh for the effort put in (except Lagacy’s, those are nice). But putting exclusive 7* behind this feels rough. Personally, I’m ok with skipping and not getting Spidey 2099, Sparky, or Masacre as a 7* but I know there’s a ton of people where those champs are some of their favorites and they feel so demoralized by not being able to get them. I mean, maybe we’re overreacting and you’ll put them in the basic 7* pool next month. Who knows. We wouldn’t know until it happens. There’s also a 7* R2 gem that would be really nice to have but still not worth it.

Why not make the rewards for the top 1% of summoners more braggy? Why not give a 7* selector for completing half the challenges and if you complete them all, you can get an exclusive title, emote, or profile pic. Or all 3? I wasn’t around when Grief Incarnate first came out so maybe more rewards were given out to those who completed it, but the only reward I see is 1g and a profile pic. Couldn’t you incorporate that more and still let summoners have a challenge and get some of the nice rewards like exclusive 7* champs instead of gating them for the top 1%? I don’t know, just thoughts running through my head.

P.S. I may really disagree with Fintech’s and KarateMike’s challenges and would never see myself even attempting it because I personally think it’s not a fun challenge and I don’t want to waste precious resources on ranking champs I’ll never use again, but I think everyone should still be respectful and kinder to them. There’s absolutely no reason for personal attacks and rude comments.

@Viper198787

I suggested something similar in my post below, that Fintechs challenges seem on par with content with rewards of an exclusive profiile pic or title compared to the other 2. (He has yet to even address my post and the one immediately down below mine for the matter)

The rewards simply dont match the level of effort and cost put in (Even Beroman said this).

Fin claims each fight with Tigra is soloable, an elitist and grandiose way of telling you that this challenge was designed for the top 500-1000 skilled players or beluga whales of the game.

If this is the level of difficulty Kabam was referring to in their post that this content would be challenging, then why was it released at the same time as WoW which we know lasts all year ,rendering the "its permanent content" as completely irrelevant since we would want to prioritize WoW , which itself sparked a massive uproar in the community with the precedent that the first fight set.

Also to quote several players, why weren't we given the rank up resources or signature stones for these champs? Even with the rankup resources one of the objectives essentially requires a 7 star...

Fin has been only addressing the Tigra objective, but has yet to even comment about the Mojo one. In MSD's stream , he was using a 7 star Mojo and you already know Fin was using the highest ranked Mojo available to him.

Mojo is still a highly exclusive champ as a 7 star and ideally he wants the dupe. So why such a restrictive challenge? This isn't even about skill anymore.

Look at Pepe's stream, he's a skilled player but had to use 16 revives with Mojo JUST for the warlock alone. Also its expected to turn willpower off just for that fight which is extremely absurd.

@DanielRand made a good point in his post that at this rate the top 1% will be the top 20%. This might be an overexaggeration, until you read the first post by Fin on this thread in which he goes on to say that "the word "challenge" has gone stale around the very top of the playerbase."

Now if like me, you've been reading this thread, you can see that several top level end game players actually have voiced their opinion on this thread and were in disagreement with the rewards to difficulty/cost. They mentioned how they've scored in Celestial before or even done the volume 1 carinas with 4 stars.

If even the top level players are disagreeing with the above quote then who exactly is that quote aimed at? Or was the original post just a subtle way of showboating skills? Either way, the problem that many are having with these Carina challenges is regarding a disconnect between the playerbase and the CCP.

If the CCP is composed of players with a vision that this is whats considered "challenging content" then doesn't it beg the question, that maybe the makeup itself of the CCP should be considered looking into? Or maybe instead, the design of challenge content shouldn't be made from only just the top 500-1000 players of the game?

@Kabam Crashed i apologize for the ping, but i didn't want this post to get burried since its the weekend currently. But i strongly suggest reading the posts here that talk about the gap and the disconnect between the CCP and the playerbase. @Fryday and some others on this thread did an excellent job explaining this in their posts. Highly suggest reading them.

I deeply care about the game as you can tell from how long this post is, and i would hate to see a situation where said gap leads to a gap between Kabam and the playerbase, as then less people spend /play could potentially lose its earnings affecting everyone.

For the record, i don't have as much of an issue with KarateMike's challenge except for having to rank up and sig up the avenger champs/zemo to r4. I'm Valiant and these resources aren't that hard to get, but it all goes back to my original point regarding the timing of WoW, since ideally wed be prioritizing our rankups for that as we saw how restrictive those tags were, so we would want to prioritize ranking up for that first. And Sure the carinas are "permanent content" , but keep in mind, WoW lasts all year long, and who's to say there wont be another EOP Acceptance style content following it or some other hard content pushed through?

However once we actually do have those champs ranked up for Mikes objectives, it won't actually be that bad since he depicted a strategy for each of the fights and thoroughly saw it through.

Fintechs on the otherhand , i just cannot fathom how the greenlight was given, and i made several good points on this above , mainly seeing as the champ required is an exclusive 7 star that you need 400k artifacts or to spend Odins on in the current deal to grab. Kabam commented that in regards to WoW Absorbing Man they acknowledged that the robot fight was a very restrictive challenge, and this is good on them, but approving the Mojo one just contradicts acknowledging the shortcoming of that robot one.

@Polygon I agree with a lot of what you’ve said. I also had a thought yesterday. They ended up putting 2 7* champ selectors in the rewards. I think a good compromise would have been if you clear 3 of the CCP challenges you get a champ selector and if you complete all 6, you get the other. This would make it so much more accessible to the player base and would still give the community a challenge. I’m actually really interested in KarateMike’s challenge and I would honestly rank up Antman and BW to give it a shot if it was worth it. But a 2* Zemo and 5,000 7* shards ain’t where it’s at. It’s really pointless for me to even try Mike’s challenges because Fintech has gated the good rewards so much. A much better player than me took 45 revives to do the Mojo challenge. No thanks. Hard pass.
    If that were the case, I think I would’ve tried to just get my way through with a team of only 4 Zemos. The revive usage would’ve been worth the 7* Masacre and additional whatever you got from doing 3 challenges.

As it stands now, I’m going to have to do Avengers challenge first to get the last Zemo, then that challenge, then be stuck on Fin’s until I rank/sig Tigra higher and wait until I get a 7* Jabari and awaken my Mojo. Lots of workings in the matter before I’m even ready to ATTEMPT the challenge, let alone the revive/pot cost it’s going to cost me (mainly Fin’s)
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★★

gohard123 said:

xLunatiXx said:

This is hilarious.

Fintech said:

Rasilover said:

Another genius who missed the whole point of my comments on this thread. I can do the challenges, I have a r5 ascended Zemo and three extra Zemos. I also have a Tigra and a JP I can rank up, the challenges are simply not fun in general.
    This is like the fifth time I've had to dumb it down for the nerds saying "get good". The difficulty isn't the issue, the issue is they feel more like a chore than a challenge, just like WoW Abs Man
    Maybe if you spent less time on the forums and more time practicing these challenges the difficulty wouldn't be too much for you to have them. If you have the champs you aren't gated so you can just skip them.
  • MotorolaMotorola Member Posts: 40
    KABAM PLEASE READ (Not a negative post!!!)

I think that what is happening has a lot of players feeling like Kabam is trying to squeeze them for every dollar possible. I have a few suggestions that might help, I will list them below. Before I do that I want to mention that I have been playing for over 9 years and am Valiant but not even close to the top 1%. Also I have to give you credit for changing the things you have since the early days where it felt like Kabam was really squeezing players for money, Nexus crystals and many other things have helped with this.

I think that Kabam puts too much emphasis on making money through revives/potions/energy/mastery changes/and other items that get players through content. I think that if you put more emphasis on making money through the ways listed below instead of making money when players fail, that the players would feel much better. I also want to add that I have no idea on the internal numbers for Kabams profits and where they come from, im just going off of personal opinion and others in the community.

But the general idea that Kabam has to make money off players failing in the game I think is misguided. Take Fortnite for example, you can be the Best player in the world and not spend a dollar (or in game resource) on the game just to play, and they make Insane Money!!! It costs nothing to play the game, no energy costs to enter a match, no revive cost if you die ect. Obviously I know that there is a big difference between fortnite and mcoc, and this is a mobile game that is a different style compared to Fortnite, But there are some things that you can take and make your own.

-make more money from cosmetic items, champion acquisition/rank ups, emotes/flex items/ And make less money from revives/potions/energy ect.

-top 1% of the player base needs a challenge, so offer flex items like titles/emotes/badges/ect for rewards instead of champion specific selectors and rank up gems. The top 1% already has many rewards that the 99% dont have, look at AQ/AW, Battlegrounds, and other game modes and events that give the top players MASSIVE rewards.

-make different skins for champions. Players would be very excited for a champion that does exactly the same ability, but has a different outfit/look. (the comics provide many ideas). You can also have rare skins that the top players can flex in battlegrounds

-do more with relics. relics can give a champion a non gamebreaking boost. Making money off these and adding abilities that players can buy/earn. This is a less specific idea, but there are many things that can be done with relics.

-look at other games (no just mobile games) and take something that earns money and make it your own in mcoc.

-ask the mcoc community what type of things they would love to spend money (not have to spend money/game resources on). Take a vote. Have a booth at comic con for suggestions. Use forum polls.

I love this game and many others do too. Im just saying that Kabam should shift the way they think they have to make money, there are many other ways. Honestly I think this game would survive with revives costing 10% of what they cost now,. And like i said I don't know Kabams internal numbers on the profits, but I know its possible to have a game where it doesn't cost anything to actually play, and make money on optional items/features.

If anyone else has ideas for Kabam to make money in new interesting ways that show respect to the players please share and post them.