Announcing Event Quest: The Age of Sentry [Updated: Jan 2nd - 21:18 pm PDT]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,511 ★★★★★
    That one's a bit far, Scotty. I get it, but it's probably not the best for this Forum. Lol.
  • Zmas7Zmas7 Member Posts: 7
    Maintenance
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Member Posts: 287
    Either way, I'm glad the quest hasn't been released yet, it means Kabam have learnt from past issues and have processes in place that detect bugs (not all because thats impossible) before they can have a much more detrimental effect on the player base.

Please remember, there is no amount of testing that can detect all bugs in a system as complex as this.

P.S. I was serious about the case of beer on Saturday, I wont be going out, will be too hot, may as well stay in doors all day and grind arena slightly inebriated.

• Zmas7Zmas7 Member Posts: 7
    How long does the maintenance usually take?
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Member Posts: 95
    Either way, I'm glad the quest hasn't been released yet, it means Kabam have learnt from past issues and have processes in place that detect bugs (not all because thats impossible) before they can have a much more detrimental effect on the player base.

Please remember, there is no amount of testing that can detect all bugs in a system as complex as this.

P.S. I was serious about the case of beer on Saturday, I wont be going out, will be too hot, may as well stay in doors all day and grind arena slightly inebriated.

How about some boiling beer? Because i don't know how to deliver it to you cold... ;(

I'm in Canada. We just got off a week of about -30 Celsius with the wind chill. My sympathies. :P
  • Legendary_GattoLegendary_Gatto Member Posts: 83
    Where is the quest? Lmao
  • A l p h aA l p h a Member Posts: 542 ★★★
    If you are struggling for t1a then play some map 3... not difficult
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Thought that emergency maintenance was it! Noppppeee
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Member Posts: 183
    If there is going to be any serious consideration towards compensation regarding global warming then I could do with a very cold case of beer delivered to Australia, apparently we're in for a 41 Celsius / 105 Fahrenheit on Saturday.

Dam Binnaway is the middle of nowhere mate!
  • Nak_Su_KaoNak_Su_Kao Member Posts: 1
    Only had 30 days to get this ready for realease today. Didn’t test it til this morning. Makes sense
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Member Posts: 88
    They're saying the new release might be more difficult if they released it? Master fights or not even 2K
  • Notorious515Notorious515 Member Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike does this mean that the iPhone X bug is being fixed, because that also makes the game much harder. You know that crazy bug that’s been around for over 2 months now and nothing has been done about it. That would be lovely if I knew the game was going back to normal for us iPhone X players.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Member Posts: 419 ★★★
    I have an iPhone X and at first I thought it was a bug and died a lot. Then I got a cover that prevents my fingertips holding the phone from touching it and since then I have had minimal issues with it.
  • BWladwaBWladwa Member Posts: 2
    Munrolm02 wrote: »
    They're saying the new release might be more difficult if they released it? Master fights or not even 2K

They were talking about uncollected
  • QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    GMoney84 wrote: »
    What I am seeing is Crybaby's that refuse to run map 3 for the resources because they are too focused on trying to max out champs that they will use for one purpose then turn around and cry for rank down tickets. If your only focus is the 5* champs then just stop playing and do everyone a favor. When map 6 was introduced the mods even said it is not intended to be ran all 5 days of the week. You want revives and potions play map 2. You want alphas play map 3, you want glory and chances at t4 basics and t4cc then play map 5. You want something to complain about play map 6 and cry you dont have other resources.

But t1a are needed for 4s AND 5s. It takes 16 t1a just to get a 5 to r3. You want us to dumb ourselves down and run a map that is CLEARLY beneath us for what 1 t1a? That’s not even feasible!

16 t1a... are you just repeating something you read on the internet?
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Member Posts: 183
    New event is up
  • Sp1r1tSp1r1t Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the update Kabam Miike! Happy New Year :smile:
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Yep it’s finally up
  • GMoney84GMoney84 Member Posts: 1
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

Stop complaining about t1 alphas. If you have such a shortage then play a different map for aq instead of collecting t4cc and complaining about how you have overflow. Use some common sense for a change people. But thats right they dont teach that in school so what would you know. Know what I want to see.... I want to see units added back to arena crystals.

So top tier allies should have to sacrifice a t4cc for a t1a? Please pass me what you’re smoking.
  • LayermonkeyLayermonkey Member Posts: 24
    EBG78 wrote: »
    Although it’s 16 t1a to take a 5* to r4, not r3, the point is accurate. You shouldn’t have to do weaker content to rank up stronger champs.

Completely agree. You can say that T1As are lesser rewards so they should not be part of uncollected, but right now T1a is THE most limiting factor in ranking champs.

It's clear that the amount of T1As that 5* require are too high, and it's an oversight on Kabam's fault of course. And maybe tricky to fix since we've all blown crazy amounts of T1A for months now. But you have to either fix the stupid amount of T1A needed to rank 5*, or fix the stupid amount of T1A you give to high-tier players.

One stupid thing or the other should be addressed, otherwise something stupid is going on.
  • TrinketTrinket Member Posts: 8
    With all the recent "issues" MCOC has been having everytime new content is released you would think there would be some sort of plan laid out to prevent this from happening again,and again and yet again. I love the game dont get me wrong, (hate the fact that u can spend tons of money and get rewarded with worthless 2 stars but thats a rant for another time)but this is by far the worst game i have ever played when it comes to "issues" please get it together before you ruin a good thing even more than it already is.
  • LayermonkeyLayermonkey Member Posts: 24
    Ugh I tried quoting and I think my post is getting hidden.

You can say that T1As are lesser rewards so they should not be part of uncollected, but right now T1a is THE most limiting factor in ranking champs.

It's clear that the amount of T1As that 5* require are too high, and it's an oversight on Kabam's fault of course. And maybe tricky to fix since we've all blown crazy amounts of T1A for months now. But you have to either fix the stupid amount of T1A needed to rank 5*, or fix the stupid amount of T1A you give to high-tier players.

One stupid thing or the other should be addressed, otherwise something stupid is going on.

Stop complaining about t1 alphas. If you have such a shortage then play a different map for aq instead of collecting t4cc and complaining about how you have overflow. Use some common sense for a change people. But thats right they dont teach that in school so what would you know. Know what I want to see.... I want to see units added back to arena crystals.

So top tier allies should have to sacrifice a t4cc for a t1a? Please pass me what you’re smoking.

Seems to me that the complaint is that they have more than they can use, and they're expiring. Makes sense to me.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,733 ★★★★★
    Hey Everybody!

The New Event should be coming your way now! It will take a few minutes before everybody sees it, and please remember to close your app and open it again to make sure the Game has completely refreshed!
    Yeah cool. But why one efct put colter in as a boss. When va21s7wfu7yt.png
    we hav no Way arund him.
  • Kniv7esKniv7es Member Posts: 10
    Ok, thank you, but now give us back the time you delayed the event; Start time indicated 27 days, 17 hours and 24 minutes but it should have been 27 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes....so 6.5 hours were missing.
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Hey Everybody!

The New Event should be coming your way now! It will take a few minutes before everybody sees it, and please remember to close your app and open it again to make sure the Game has completely refreshed!
    Yeah cool. But why one efct put colter in as a boss. When va21s7wfu7yt.png
    we hav no Way arund him.
    That’s the collectors baby brother man. He was such a cake walk compared to the real thing
    Yeah not Thah hard But No Way to evade the. SP the was my point.
    Not quset @Kabam Miike Pliz giv this to the game team and aks Them to stop this designe with uvabbel danmged it giv frusting and for my self. Im so clouse to say godbye. It luck Line you lissing then. All. In one place. U just dont lissing If u lissing u guys get out of the home and. Laer No skil when we not Can. Ucabel the danmged. Pliz. Now lissing