Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Mr_A_DogMr_A_Dog Member Posts: 29
    I am getting into the beta but it started me all over again at level 1. No Luke Cage, not Red Hulk and just the **** 1 star wolverine and Spiderman. It there a glitch or am I just starting over from square one? If that's the case I will not waste my time at all.
  • Wilbur_83Wilbur_83 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    I attempt to participate and it comes up ive been disconnected and try to reconnect which then logs me out and into my sons google play account. Was looking forward to this
  • Robstar912Robstar912 Member Posts: 4
    Are rewards from the event quests carried over to main account?
  • maximuswar41maximuswar41 Member Posts: 1
    ppkbz2a2zuni.png
    Tengo problemas al intentar conectar al servidor betaljz3tn6c7b0p.png
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Menkent wrote: »
    Yup, server switch button came back but locked out of arena...

Please try restarting the Game. This should solve this problem.

Hooray! It worked. Thx :-*
  • MuzzymanMuzzyman Member Posts: 16
    Can’t log in either.
    Muzzyman
  • ugris2014ugris2014 Member Posts: 1
    keep getting failed to login to beta server
  • danielitoreadanielitorea Member Posts: 33
    Sigue el botón sin activar para participar
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Member Posts: 159
    q15pkbysdwii.png
    Not sure if this is part of the wait time to participate and I don’t have time to read all the comments here.
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Member Posts: 187
    znoxhip3twke.png
    I have this but won't log me in. And keeps logging me out of my kabam account in game.
  • Mano73Mano73 Member Posts: 10
    It won't allow me to connect to the beta server....
  • yvolnad12yvolnad12 Member Posts: 1
    i cant participate.. buttons are unavailable
  • TokingmonstaTokingmonsta Member Posts: 5
    I am confused. I think I am in but it's basically a fledgling account with 1* wolvie and slide. Am am up to lev4 from strolling through the beginning of Act 1, but no sign of Luke cage or red hulk. Am I doing something wrong....?
    How many servers are there?
    t5tghojfc6rj.png
  • DeathBringer77DeathBringer77 Member Posts: 159
    Super annoying not being able to get in. Done trying for the night.

Not trying to be a d&ck about it but your dev team needs to honestly do a better job planning, understanding the requirements, load and system stability before even discussing the program. And hey, it happens but this is happening way to much which is indicative of poor governance, lack of controls, and a c rated dev team. Happy to talk further in private. My company helps companies like kabam get up to par with these things and actually exceed expectations. I’m sure many here would just be happy with Meeting expectations but we can help you exceed. It’ll cost you guys some odins but cost benefit is clear and measurable.

For the record, hope you get paid a ton of money kabamMiike to deal with this stuff. You deserve it bro. And adora should be paid the exact same.
    Every time I start app now, I am logged out of my linked kabam account and need to relogin every time. Why this happening?
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Member Posts: 140
    Bout ready to give up on the beta test, i really want to do it but, having to wait to beta test is ridiculous i know it takes time but send an in game notice or something, cause not everyone has time to sit on the forums all night
  • WindixiesWindixies Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

Getting the same message as other people go to log into the beta then get the cannot connect to beta and then it disconnects
  • Kal_El_1986Kal_El_1986 Member Posts: 5
    I brought red hulk to ROL twice while in beta and his s2 says regeneration but he gets no health back at all....
    Being able to stack heat charge past 7 is a great improvement. Makes him hit harder and take a hit.
  • MarmavMarmav Member Posts: 1
    I also cannot connect to the server. I’ve tried restarting the game and still gives me the same message not being able to connect to beta server.
  • Robstar912Robstar912 Member Posts: 4
    Robstar912 wrote: »
    Are rewards from the event quests carried over to main account?

I think i awnsered my own question as no.... makes it seem like a waste of time to run quests except to test the champs!

Rulk regen is so small it seems pointless. May aswell put it back to incinerate or maybe just a thought. Have it remove a random amount of heat charges for a % of your health regen per heat charge
  • JerntJernt Member Posts: 4
    If i upgrade LC in beta, will it carry over to my main account?
    Pr0t0t7p3 wrote: »
    Every time I start app now, I am logged out of my linked kabam account and need to relogin every time. Why this happening?

This to me to. Whaaaaaat?

Under setting you can link game to kabam account to save progress and play on multiple devices. Normally I am always logged into my kabam account when I start game. Now I am not and need to login every time.

• SilckerSilcker Member Posts: 1
    Parece que entra pero no veo ningun cambio en los luchadores o algo diferente al juego normal

• DAFkusDAFkus Member Posts: 13
    cxv4whaj6nnw.png
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Member Posts: 130
    edited January 2018
    Just gonna re-edit this to be completly different @Kabam Miike maybe have us get unlimited energy. Hard to test when we cant move and cant even ask alliance for help
  • dil_maandil_maan Member Posts: 1
    b4q9b6b677jn.png

Still can't log in.
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Member Posts: 140
    edited January 2018
    Even doing it from the begining, i still can't get in, and people from my alliance have

[15l9urc606ow.png
    img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/jr/ez6tz6br3l6q.png[/img]
    l2mfnxqv1949.png
  • DAFkusDAFkus Member Posts: 13
    hc8apgiddr78.png

Restart, and nothing
  • Stevo_0316Stevo_0316 Member Posts: 11
    Lariat wrote: »
    Same when it reboots @Kabam Miike
    p276b8kkwdw3.png
    hh6tx4bwrr0l.png
    Same here......... iPhone 7s