Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• 1stKing1stKing Member Posts: 47
    To slow @Kabam Miike
    I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to get access to stash and arena. I'm just afraid to go back to Beta testing.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    1stKing wrote: »
    To slow @Kabam Miike
    I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to get access to stash and arena. I'm just afraid to go back to Beta testing.

That shouldn't be the only way to fix this. Talking to the team about this now.
  • mazmalyycmazmalyyc Member Posts: 2
    I’m finding red hulks SP3 is consuming 3 heat charges instead of 1
  • mazmalyycmazmalyyc Member Posts: 2
    Tarun1108 wrote: »
    Stash folder not visible anymore.
    sngjkjijvmim.jpeg
    dme04yh8psve.jpeg

If you use up your iso you can access the stash through the “go to stash” button when iso inventory is empty
  • TRASKOWSKITRASKOWSKI Member Posts: 1
    Still down! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • Seems2easy_1Seems2easy_1 Member Posts: 1
    can’t get in to beta
  • DrainsDrains Member Posts: 158
    So it seems to carry over my resources le4t4xlyomuc.png
    from when I entered, but using these resources don’t affect anything on main account ggb8pvt5nwf1.png
  • DrainsDrains Member Posts: 158
    So I can spin my T4cc and get something to use on beta and still have my 2 on my main
  • SabinroSabinro Member Posts: 4
    I have a problem! I finale managed to connect in the server, but i always log into a friend’s account, i zyaevublk5cx.png
    can not into my account, can any Help me?
    Sabinro wrote: »
    I have a problem! I finale managed to connect in the server, but i always log into a friend’s account, i zyaevublk5cx.png
    can not into my account, can any Help me?

I'm just going to assume your friend is playing on your device, because playing your friends account for him is a ban-able offence. It looks like it is your friend who got the beta invite.
    You need to log out and log back in under your email and password. If that doesn't work, then uninstall and reinstall and log in.
  • DAFkusDAFkus Member Posts: 13
    c58cp3g2o99b.png
    I can Not testing
  • WattyWatty Member Posts: 17
    I still can’t get on the beta site for test, it still won’t let me participate.
  • JuiceJuice Member Posts: 8
    I have 2 problems that stem from the same issue.

When I try to enter the beta on my phone it kicks me out and logs me into an old account that I no longer use as if it’s the default account on my device all of a sudden. This completely prevents me from entering the beta on my phone.

Secondly, since my phone all of a sudden think the old account is the default, every time I open the game it automatically logs me into that defunct account. So I cannot possibly just jump in and play the game, I have to log out of that account and into my main account to play, which is very time consuming.

I have submitted a ticket to request that the old account be deleted, hopefully this rectifies this issue if it in fact gets done. I have not received a response email as of yet.

• mr_doowhmr_doowh Member Posts: 1
    Cant get into arena after do beta test..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    The game keeps asking me to release space in my device to execute a download. It only asks me 14MB, however I have over 500MB of free space in my device and it still doesn't let me play the BETA, and now I can't even get out of the BETA due to this.

Additionally, I didn't got any message with the gold to rank up the champions so that I can test them better. When will it arrive?
    Juice wrote: »
    I have 2 problems that stem from the same issue.

When I try to enter the beta on my phone it kicks me out and logs me into an old account that I no longer use as if it’s the default account on my device all of a sudden. This completely prevents me from entering the beta on my phone.

Secondly, since my phone all of a sudden think the old account is the default, every time I open the game it automatically logs me into that defunct account. So I cannot possibly just jump in and play the game, I have to log out of that account and into my main account to play, which is very time consuming.

I have submitted a ticket to request that the old account be deleted, hopefully this rectifies this issue if it in fact gets done. I have not received a response email as of yet.

You have to do a full uninstall of the game. Make sure non of the login files are saved. Your phone is using old credentials to log you in. It isn't a Kabam problem. Then when you log in after the reinstall the only log in credentials will be your new one.
  • DeeerfDeeerf Member Posts: 3
    Im still not seeing the beta
  • TamaridisTamaridis Member Posts: 1
    Wtf.,,,,!???
    The game keeps asking me to release space in my device to execute a download. It only asks me 14MB, however I have over 500MB of free space in my device and it still doesn't let me play the BETA, and now I can't even get out of the BETA due to this.

Additionally, I didn't got any message with the gold to rank up the champions so that I can test them better. When will it arrive?

You are too low on free memory. My storage use is 758 MB.
  • FgpmadvFgpmadv Member Posts: 3
    Eu estava eleito para o servidor beta test do luke e Red, estava jogando a missao especial do aranha stark. O jogo travou e voltou sem salvar o desempenho e zeradas as unidades que nem havia usado. Agora o servidor beta nao fica nem disponivel. Favor verificar pq foi excluido e perdi tempo a toa.
  • Matty124Matty124 Member Posts: 13
    I can’t even get into the beta test still as my loaded
  • Deejay16Deejay16 Member Posts: 10
    I still cannot get into the beta. Tapping the "Participate" button gives me a reconnect screen followed by a loading screen spinner with the text "CHAMPION UPDATE: RED HULK AND LUKE CAGE BETA".
    Following the loading screen I am back to the main CoC screen. Any assistance is appreciated.
  • ShonidyusShonidyus Member Posts: 1
    o0rzr7fw4xe8.jpeg

not releasing to participate in beta
  • Bat_Pool90Bat_Pool90 Member Posts: 6
    Got ban from switching from beta to main was gonna join friend ally was in beta was loading then said ban i was like wtf
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Member Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Bat_Pool90 wrote: »
    Got ban from switching from beta to main was gonna join friend ally was in beta was loading then said ban i was like wtf

That's not on
  • Boysaunders76Boysaunders76 Member Posts: 31
    24 hours and still at this screen
    hx7j07bysnh0.png
    Will we eventually get access
  • MoBlakMoBlak Member Posts: 2
    Why did my orange tab disappear, but I was never able to test?
  • LordLexLordLex Member Posts: 1
    14qpjvc6k30v.png
    Beta is still not available, what kind of things?
This discussion has been closed.