**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Champion Improvement Suggestions [edited by Mod for clarity]

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I did my rework for Red Cyclops above. Here's the Blue Cyclops version:

ozs7fv0f40wu.jpg

When he was introduced, it was explained that he had spent a long time imprisoned in crystal which asked his powers slightly; hence effects like his passive power gain. I've built on this to give him a slightly different power set to Red Cyclops; with some Power effects to make him slightly more utilitarian and less raw offense:

Passive
    Due to prolonged exposure to the energies of Iso-8 in the Battlerealm whilst in his crystal prison, Cyclops gains power faster at lower power levels.

Strategy
    Cyclops gains and loses strategy counters during a fight:
    +4 When he makes a well-timed block
    +4 When he intercepts a dash attack
    +4 When he evades an attack using Dexterity.
    +2 Every ten hits in his combo
    +2 When he Armour Breaks an opponent

Strategy is lost when Cyclops is stunned (-10), dazed/concussed (-5, plus gain Strategy at half rate whilst affected) or hit with a Special-3 (-10).

Strategy grants Blue Team Cyclops the following bonuses. Greater bonuses replace those at lower levels:
    Beam attacks reduce the opponent's block proficiency by 40 per point of Strategy
    10: +10% Bonus critical damage on Beam attacks
    20: +20% Bonus critical damage on Beam attacks
    +20% Ability Accuracy and debuff duration on Specials
    - Cyclops' passive power gain increases in effect by 20%
    30: +40% Bonus critical damage on Beam attacks
    - Opponents gain 30% less Power from Beam attacks
    - Cyclops' passive power gain increases in effect by 40%
    40: +60% Bonus critical damage on Beam attacks
    Opponents gain 50% less Power from Beam attacks
    50: +40% Ability Accuracy and debuff durations on Specials
    - Cyclops' passive power gain increases in effect by 60%
    Note - Blue Cyclops deals less critical damage than Red Cyke; but his power Gain allows him to use Specials more often; as well as to reduce the number of specials his opponent gets to use.

Signature ability:
    Cyke starts the match with up to ten* Strategy; plus he unlocks the following additional effects:
    - Blocking: Cyclops gains up to +50* block proficiency per Strategy counter (max +2500 bonus).
    - Strategy of 40: Beam attacks are Unblockable

* scales with Sig. A 2500 bonus may sound high, but this will take a lot of work; at max boost will still only bring his block proficiency up on par with champions like Captain America, and only lasts during that single fight.

Special Attacks
    S1 - +800 Critical Rating
    60% chance to armour break (moderate effect and 7s duration)
    S2 - +1500 Critical Rating
    70% chance to armour break strong effect, 9s duration)
    - 60% chance to inflict Petrify debuff (25% reduced Power Gain and Regeneration) for 6 seconds
    S3 - 60% chance to inflict each of two stacks of Armour break (modest effect, 10-second duration)
    - 60% chance to inflict a Power Leak debuff (opponent loses 25% power over four seconds)

Thoughts on either version of Cyclops appreciated. Really pleased to see I'm not the only person who likes doing these redesigns!

This is a really good design! That strategy thing really puts cyke’s time as the leader of the x-men to good practical use, and it rewards skill (which i always like to see)

There isn’t much I would personally change here, except that the sig is far too similar to the red cyke rework you put out a while ago. Maybe change the stacking strategy effect to something different? Maybe even as similar but different as perfect block instead.

Overall, very nice one though!
    Bodhizen wrote: »
    Champion Redesign: Spider-Gwen (Based upon a Rank 5/50 4-Star Champion)

Spider-Gwen certainly has her uses, but the thing that hurts her the most is that her Special 1 does absolutely no damage. It's not something that is compensated for in the suite of abilities that she gains, and it makes her almost useless on a Power Lock 1 node, so she is in desperate need of a redesign.

Signature Ability - Enhanced Weave: Critical Hits: While in Hunter Spider Mode, Gwen's critical hits have a 42.51% chance to deal double damage. While in Trap Spider Mode, Gwen's critical hits have a 42.51% chance to Ensnare foes, lowering their Ability Accuracy by 20% for 7.50 seconds.

ABILITIES
    Passive: Spider-Gwen enters the fight in either Hunter Spider or Trap Spider mode. Spider-Gwen can switch modes by dashing back and idling for 1.50 seconds.
    Passive - Wall-Crawling: When Spider-Gwen is up against the wall, she uses the wall to avoid her opponent's attacks. When near the wall, she has a +40% chance to Evade basic attacks. (The animation should include Spider-Gwen jumping up with her back to the wall, hanging there for a split second, and then jumping back down when she does this.)
    Passive - Superhuman Reflexes: Attacks that employ gunfire have up to a 100% chance to Miss. The chance is increased the further away her opponent is from her.
    Passive - Superhuman Durability: Whenever Spider-Gwen blocks a Medium or Heavy attack, she gains a Durability charge for 6.50 seconds (max stacks: 10). Durability charges increase Spider-Gwen's Critical Resistance by 100, her Armor Rating by 100, and her Block Proficiency by 275 per Durability charge.
    Sensory Weave - All Attacks: While in Hunter Spider Mode, Gwen focuses her senses to strike at enemy weak points, allowing her attacks an 16% chance to Armor Break foes, lowering their Armor by 475 for 7.50 seconds. While in Trap Spider Mode, Gwen attempts to lure her opponents into a false sense of security, ensnaring them in her web. Her attacks have a 16% chance to Ensnare her opponent for 7.50 seconds, reducing their Ability Accuracy by 30%.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
    Special 1 - Spider Senses Tingling! With a graceful, acrobatic display, Spider-Gwen backflips toward her foe, smashing into them feet first, knocking them to the ground. As they rise, she drums a fierce beat on their chest!
    • If Spider-Gwen is in Hunter Spider mode: Spider-Gwen gains 633.33 increased Critical Hit Rating for 10 seconds.
    • If Spider-Gwen is in Trap Spider mode: Spider-Gwen gains 25% Evasion for 10 seconds.
    Special 2 - Whiplash Web Kick: One backflip kick, two well placed web shots, and suddenly, Spider-Gwen's foot is rocketing towards her opponent's face.
    • If Spider-Gwen is in Hunter Spider mode: Spider-Gwen has an 80% chance to Stun her opponent for 2.40 seconds.
    • If Spider-Gwen is in Trap Spider mode: Spider-Gwen has an 80% chance to Fatigue her opponent, lowing their Critical Rating by 1115.87 for 15 seconds.
    Special 3 - Web-Slinging Fun: Gwen trips up her opponent, swings them around, and introduces them to the wall at an alarming speed. Fun for everyone.
    • If Spider-Gwen is in Hunter Spider mode: Spider-Gwen's hunt finally pays off, and this attack gains +3% Base Attack Rating for each hit of her Combo Meter.
    • If Spider-Gwen is in Trap Spider mode: Spider-Gwen springs her trap, inflicting a Taunt debuff on her opponent for 6 seconds. Opponents that are Taunted have their Attack reduced by 40% and have a 70% higher chance to activate a Special Attack.

SYNERGIES
    Enemies with Rhino or Daredevil: All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating.
    Rivals with Punisher: All Champions gain +155 Critical Damage Rating.
    Romance with Spider-Man (Classic): All Champions gain +5% Power Gain.
    Spider-Verse Champions with Spider-Man (Classic), Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man (Symbiote), Spider-Man (Miles Morales), or Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced): All Heavy attacks inflict Weakness, reducing their opponents' Attack by 25% for 8.50 seconds. Spider-Verse Champions also gain 475 additional Critical Hit Rating on their Heavy Attacks.
    Symbiote Slayer with Venom, Agent Venom, Carnage, Spider-Man (Symbiote), or Venompool: Spider-Gwen: +1000 Armor Penetration versus Symbiote Champions. Symbiote Champions: Special Attacks gain a +8% chance to inflict Armor Break for 8.50 seconds.

This is a very good one, as usual with you. The wall-crawling is a brilliant idea, and I’m ashamed I didn’t think of it

The Special 1 dealing damage makes her infinitely better already, the bonuses to hunter and trap mode are well thought out, and everything is nice and balanced. I’m not sure I’d want to change much on this one!

Just a question for you. The sig ability’s ensnare and the base kit’s ensnare...
    Do those stack independently of one another? Because consistent uptime on up to 50% AAR is really powerful, in my opinion

Also, the superhuman reflexes is a really good ability, as a lot of specials that are hard to dodge in the game are bullet-based. I would applaud good thinking on that part, but there’s class disadvantage on I think every matchup for her that involves that. Unless you count bishop.

I dunno, I’m really nitpicking at this point. Solid rework! Kabam should take notes from you!
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’ve made analysis on WHY the Sentry doesn’t work and how that would be fixable without breaking him or making him too powerful

I’ve also done a complete overhaul for Phoenix recently. Check my profile for both of them but I’ll probs link them here shortly. I also have others who I can list off in a lightning round style
    SENTRY
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/108086/the-sentry-s-problem

PHOENIX
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/108271/redesign-spicy-wings-phoenix-overhaul

PUNISHER 2099
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/103594/punisher-2099-quick-fix

Lastly I’ve got simple notes for Groot and OML:
    Just let them BUILD their own charges but still make them dependent on the enemy to push them over the edge

And for Iron Fist:
    Each point the enemies armor valuenis reduced below 0 is added directly to Iron Fist’s Attack rating
    And he should have true accuracy (or strike) tied to his special similarly to Hiemdall. Perhaps not permanent but at least longer than Icemab’s Coldsnap but and will express early if struck
    Sam Wilson, the Falcon, has DEFINITELY been left behind. This is my jab at flying him higher up on the radar

Signature Ability: Exo-8
    - Redwing starts the fight immediately ready to go. Also, Redwing cools down up to 60% faster (scales with sig) and scans up to 4 seconds longer (scales with sig)
    - Redwing’s reconnaissance skills are nearly unparalleled, as he can see through the opponent’s defenses, granting Sam the ability to bypass up to 20% block proficiency while Redwing is locked on

Base Kit:
    - Sam’s intensive military training taught him how to find his opponent’s weakness, guaranteeing every 4th hit he lands to be critical
    - When Redwing is ready to go but not deployed, Sam gains +20% perfect block chance to help Redwing get into the air
    - All of Falcon’s synergies also grant the whole team a bonus of +60 critical rate and damage. This stacks with multiple active synergies

Redwing:
    - Hold block for 2 seconds. Upon success, Redwing is deployed and Locks On to the opponent, reducing their defensive ability accuracy by 100% for 12 seconds
    - Based on class advantage/disadvantage, Redwing stays locked on 1 second more/less
    - Redwing’s lock-on teaches Sam about his opponent, granting his critical hits an additional 40% critical damage for the duration of the lock

Special attacks:

Special 1:
    - 65% chance to inflict Bleed (same bleed as what he already has)
    - Chance becomes 100% when Locked On

Special 2:
    - Inflicts a 40% Armor Break (whatever the flat value is) for 10 seconds
    - Increases to 14 seconds if Locked On

Special 3:
    - Inflicts Incinerate, dealing 20% (insert flat value here) for 10 seconds
    - If Locked On, inflict all special attack debuffs at once
    - If not Locked On, Lock On immediately after using this attack

Synergies:

Friends (With Cap Classic, CapWWII, CapIW): +155 Armor Rating

Ability Disruptors (With Crossbones, Taskmaster, Black Widow)
    Falcon: Lock On’s class interaction always acts as if he has class advantage

Crossbones: +5% AAR per fury effect

BW: Signature ability always acts as if Black Widow has class advantage

Taskmaster: Concussion debuffs last 1 second longer

Gunfire (With Punisher, War Machine):
    Falcon: Special 1 bleed effect has a chance to trigger for every hit of the special, stacking up to 3 times

WM: +20% Bleed ability accuracy and Potency

Punisher: Add the chance to inflict an Open Wound to all his bleed effects

The goal with this redesign was simple: Give Falcon a bit more damage via his special attack effects because of how weak he currently is, and give his Lock On some honest usefulness, with my rework giving it near 100% uptime possibility.

I’d love to hear feedback on this one too, of course! Let’s keep these reworks coming!
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    Champion Redesign: Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) (Based upon a Rank 5/50 4-Star Champion; Sig Level 99)
    5776f936aaf65.image.jpg

As a character, Kamala Khan shows a lot of promise, but as a Champion in this contest, she shows a lot of garbage. Her mechanics are clunky, and her abilities are easily taken away from her. The only real utility that she has is in some of her synergies that she offers to other Champions. Since the time she was introduced into the Contest, people have universally groaned when they pull her as a Champion, so she's in major need of a rework.

Signature Ability - Morphogenetic Defenses: Whenever Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) loses a Morphogenetic Counter, she has a 50% chance to evade the next Basic Attack as she twists her body out of shape to avoid the blow.

ABILITIES
    Morphogenetic Structure (Passive): Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) uses her ability to shift her form to enhance her prowess in combat. Each time she successfully lands a bit with a Medium, Heavy, or Special Attack, her body alters its structure to deliver a more powerful blow, granting her 1 Morphogenetic counter.
    • Each Morphogenetic counter grants Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) 187.78 additional Attack Rating, 76.66 additional Critical Rating, and 92 additional Critical Damage.
    • For every 5 Morphogenetic counters Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) has, she gains 485 additional Block Proficiency.
    • When Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) has 10 or more Morphogenetic counters, she gains +500 Critical Resistance.
    • One Morphogenetic counter is lost every time Kamala Khan takes a hit.
    • By Dashing Back and idling for 1.0 seconds, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) can activate her healing factor, consuming all Morphogenetic counters and recovering 255 Health per tick until she reaches 70% of her Max Health, or until she gains a Morphogenetic counter, whichever comes first.
    Passive: An enhanced immune system provides full immunity to the Poisons of the Battle realm.
    Heavy Attacks: As long as she has at least 3 Morphogenetic counters, Heavy Attacks have a 100% chance of inflicting Critical Damage.
    Passive: Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) is particularly susceptible to electromagnetic pulses. Whenever she is Power Drained by an opponent that uses electromagnetic pulses (such as Winter Soldier), she loses all Morphogenetic counters.
    Special Attacks: While Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) has 3 or more Morphogenetic Counters, her Special Attacks have a 100% chance to remove up to 2 stacks of her opponent's Armor Up effects (both active and passive Armor Up Buffs).

SPECIAL ATTACKS
    Special 1 - Morpho-Punch: With an upsize to her fists, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) delivers two unpleasant shots to the chops.
    • This attack Staggers her opponent for 8.50 seconds, preventing them from gaining their next Buff.
    Special 2 - Stretchy Cosmic Kick: Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) shows off her own version of Carol Danvers' Cosmic Kick, but not before backhanding her opponent.
    • This attack Dazes her opponent, reducing their Defensive Ability Accuracy by 60% for 25 seconds.
    • Opponents that auto-block or auto-parry this attack are Stunned for 2.50 seconds.
    Special 3 - Fake Out: Coming in from the right! No, the left! Betcha didn't see that one coming!
    • This attack has a 100% chance to grant a permanent Fury effect, increasing Attack Rating by 364.04.
    • This attack grants Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) a True Strike buff for 4.50 seconds.

SYNERGIES
    Idol with Captain Marvel or Miss Marvel: All Champions gain +4% Health and Attack.
    Teammate with Spider-man (Miles Morales) , Thor (Jane Foster), Vision, or Vision (Age of Ultron): All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance.
    Terrigen Warriors with Black Bolt, Medusa, or Karnak: Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): All of Ms. Marvel's basic attacks gain a 3% chance to trigger a Fury buff, increasing her Attack Rating by 550 for 5.0 seconds. Black Bolt: Special 2 deals True Damage, igorning all Armor. Medusa: Medusa gains +350 Critical Rating against opponents who are suffering from an Armor Break or Armor Shattered debuff. Karnak: Whenever Karnak loses Focus, he gains a Fury buff that increases his Attack Rating by 355 for 6 seconds. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    Champions Team-Up with Black Widow, Falcon, Cyclops (Blue Team), or Cyclops (New Xavier School): Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): Healing effects are increased by 15% when fighting against Villain or Mercenary Champions. Black Widow: If Black Widow charges a Heavy Attack for 1.0 seconds, she gains a Cruelty buff, increasing her Critical Damage Rating by 15% for 4.50 seconds. Falcon: Falcon begins the fight locked on for 7 seconds versus Villain Champions. Cyclops: Cyclops' Special 3 Attack inflicts +10% damage versus Villain Champions. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    ]This is a very good one, as usual with you. The wall-crawling is a brilliant idea, and I’m ashamed I didn’t think of it

The Special 1 dealing damage makes her infinitely better already, the bonuses to hunter and trap mode are well thought out, and everything is nice and balanced. I’m not sure I’d want to change much on this one!

Just a question for you. The sig ability’s ensnare and the base kit’s ensnare...
    Do those stack independently of one another? Because consistent uptime on up to 50% AAR is really powerful, in my opinion

Also, the superhuman reflexes is a really good ability, as a lot of specials that are hard to dodge in the game are bullet-based. I would applaud good thinking on that part, but there’s class disadvantage on I think every matchup for her that involves that. Unless you count bishop.

I dunno, I’m really nitpicking at this point. Solid rework! Kabam should take notes from you!
    Thank you for the praise and the feedback. So, Spider-Gwen (in my rework) only reduces Ability Accuracy by up to 50%, which is powerful, but other Champions can reduce it even further, and for her to get that much Ability Accuracy reduction, she has to not only stay in Trap Spider mode, but she has to be landing Critical Hits frequently, otherwise she's only going to have 30% reduction, which doesn't hurt quite so bad. It might be a bit high of a chance, so it might be best if I dropped that 16% chance in Trap Spider mode down to something like 8%.

One of Spider-Gwen's notable abilities in the comics is her ability to dodge bullets (a lot). I wanted to simulate that, and obviously, if you're right up close and personal, her chance to auto-evade is going to be worse (probably up to 85% worse). You're right that mostly Skill Champions employ bullets, which will give her class disadvantage, but not only as you mention that Bishop does, so does Domino. I can't think of any others off the top of my head, but I'm sure they're out there.

I don't mind the nitpicking. Nitpicking means that you didn't find any obvious, glaring errors to point out.

Best wishes!
    @Whododo872 I've got a Falcon rework coming that I think you're going to enjoy. :smile:
    The biggest issue with Spidergwen is that Sp1 does no damage, and negative armor’s removal hurt her.

I’m in the party that says mere the spider stances, swap instances of Fatigue with Weakness, give the Sp1 concussion as it’s literally a backflip kick into someone’s face

I could also totally see Precision passives from using the Dexterity mastery to really enhance be whole “yeah let’s get those double crits on those people with no armor” and possibly some cruelty added in here and there for an extra push

Lead with a heavy attack or 2 (cooldown on multiple ensnare will be needed similar to how Kingpin has a limit) to reduce their attack a bit, break their armor, land double crits, get some extra cruelty in there, dance around specials and Sp1 for more annoying foes with the command evasion that helps only when you mess up.

I kinda like Spdiergwen as is but this would make her REALLY good
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,248 ★★★★★
    Sam Wilson, the Falcon, has DEFINITELY been left behind. ....The goal with this redesign was simple: Give Falcon a bit more damage via his special attack effects because of how weak he currently is, and give his Lock On some honest usefulness, with my rework giving it near 100% uptime possibility.

You succeeded.

Really, really good.

I'd thought about trying a Falcon rework.

Now I don't have to. 😁👍
    BTW, nice to see we aren't just talking to ourselves/into the vacuum.

Porthos is still tidying up forum threads and redirecting people here. At least two or three threads today:

pachs25aghhx.png

So whilst we get to have a little fun, you never know... Most likely none of this stuff will ever happen; but this appears to be working as a semi-official suggestion thread now; and as long as it stays constructive, who knows which idea might find some traction...
    BTW, nice to see we aren't just talking to ourselves/into the vacuum.

Porthos is still tidying up forum threads and redirecting people here. At least two or three threads today:

pachs25aghhx.png

So whilst we get to have a little fun, you never know... Most likely none of this stuff will ever happen; but this appears to be working as a semi-official suggestion thread now; and as long as it stays constructive, who knows which idea might find some traction...

Indeed, who knows. The fact that we’re being noticed is awesome on its own, being an influence on reworks would be incredible

Let’s keep ‘em coming guys! Let our voices be heard!
    edited November 2018
    Champion Redesign: Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) (Based upon a Rank 5/50 4-Star Champion; Sig Level 99)
    5776f936aaf65.image.jpg

As a character, Kamala Khan shows a lot of promise, but as a Champion in this contest, she shows a lot of garbage. Her mechanics are clunky, and her abilities are easily taken away from her. The only real utility that she has is in some of her synergies that she offers to other Champions. Since the time she was introduced into the Contest, people have universally groaned when they pull her as a Champion, so she's in major need of a rework.

Signature Ability - Morphogenetic Defenses: Whenever Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) loses a Morphogenetic Counter, she has a 50% chance to evade the next Basic Attack as she twists her body out of shape to avoid the blow.

ABILITIES
    Morphogenetic Structure (Passive): Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) uses her ability to shift her form to enhance her prowess in combat. Each time she successfully lands a bit with a Medium, Heavy, or Special Attack, her body alters its structure to deliver a more powerful blow, granting her 1 Morphogenetic counter.
    • Each Morphogenetic counter grants Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) 187.78 additional Attack Rating, 76.66 additional Critical Rating, and 92 additional Critical Damage.
    • For every 5 Morphogenetic counters Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) has, she gains 485 additional Block Proficiency.
    • When Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) has 10 or more Morphogenetic counters, she gains +500 Critical Resistance.
    • By Dashing Back and idling for 1.0 seconds, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) can activate her healing factor, consuming all Morphogenetic counters and recovering 255 Health per tick until she reaches 70% of her Max Health, or until she gains a Morphogenetic counter, whichever comes first.
    Passive: An enhanced immune system provides full immunity to the Poisons of the Battle realm.
    Heavy Attacks: As long as she has at least 3 Morphogenetic counters, Heavy Attacks have a 100% chance of inflicting Critical Damage.
    Passive: Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) is particularly susceptible to electromagnetic pulses. Whenever she is Power Drained by an opponent that uses electromagnetic pulses (such as Winter Soldier), she loses all Morphogenetic counters.
    Special Attacks: While Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) has 3 or more Morphogenetic Counters, her Special Attacks have a 100% chance to remove up to 2 stacks of her opponent's Armor Up effects (both active and passive Armor Up Buffs).

SPECIAL ATTACKS
    Special 1 - Morpho-Punch: With an upsize to her fists, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) delivers two unpleasant shots to the chops.
    • This attack Staggers her opponent for 8.50 seconds, preventing them from gaining their next Buff.
    Special 2 - Stretchy Cosmic Kick: Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) shows off her own version of Carol Danvers' Cosmic Kick, but not before backhanding her opponent.
    • This attack Dazes her opponent, reducing their Defensive Ability Accuracy by 60% for 25 seconds.
    • Opponents that auto-block or auto-parry this attack are Stunned for 2.50 seconds.
    Special 3 - Fake Out: Coming in from the right! No, the left! Betcha didn't see that one coming!
    • This attack has a 100% chance to grant a permanent Fury effect, increasing Attack Rating by 364.04.
    • This attack grants Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) a True Strike buff for 4.50 seconds.

SYNERGIES
    Idol with Captain Marvel or Miss Marvel: All Champions gain +4% Health and Attack.
    Teammate with Spider-man (Miles Morales) , Thor (Jane Foster), Vision, or Vision (Age of Ultron): All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance.
    Terrigen Warriors with Black Bolt, Medusa, or Karnak: Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): All of Ms. Marvel's basic attacks gain a 3% chance to trigger a Fury buff, increasing her Attack Rating by 550 for 5.0 seconds. Black Bolt: Special 2 deals True Damage, igorning all Armor. Medusa: Medusa gains +350 Critical Rating against opponents who are suffering from an Armor Break or Armor Shattered debuff. Karnak: Whenever Karnak loses Focus, he gains a Fury buff that increases his Attack Rating by 355 for 6 seconds. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    Champions Team-Up with Black Widow, Falcon, Cyclops (Blue Team), or Cyclops (New Xavier School): Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): Healing effects are increased by 15% when fighting against Villain or Mercenary Champions. Black Widow: If Black Widow charges a Heavy Attack for 1.0 seconds, she gains a Cruelty buff, increasing her Critical Damage Rating by 15% for 4.50 seconds. Falcon: Falcon begins the fight locked on for 7 seconds versus Villain Champions. Cyclops: Cyclops' Special 3 Attack inflicts +10% damage versus Villain Champions. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.

Don’t get me wrong, this is very well thought out, but I have a few things on this one

The morphogenetic counters concern me, unless they have a cap I’m not seeing. Too many of those means effortless and infinitely stacking attack, crit rate, crit damage, block proficiency

And how does it scale for the regen? With enough skill, that allows Khan to just take a beating and beef through it if the regen scales with the counters. And if it doesn’t, then why build more than just 1 and stay at 70% health forever? Sure, blade has that, but not everyone is blade, and not everyone can be blade

Otherwise, I like the utility you put into her. Just... cap the morphogenetic counters. It would be a bit crazy if it didn’t stop somewhere. And also, on that topic, they seem really easy to get. Basically every combo gets you a couple of those. I might just put them on heavies and specials. Possibly a synergy to add them to intercepts.

Also, I’d change the evade to a chance to keep the counters. That’s just me, though

All in all, though, the concepts are very good. The values just need some fine tuning, in my opinion
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    My idea: remove him from the game and never speak of him again. He is the cringiest. Nothing cool about him at all.
    My idea: remove him from the game and never speak of him again. He is the cringiest. Nothing cool about him at all.

Who are you talking about?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Oh, I thought this thread was about the champion, Tryco Slatturus.
    Oh, I thought this thread was about the champion, Tryco Slatturus.

Understandable. We all make mistakes, my friend
    The morphogenetic counters concern me, unless they have a cap I’m not seeing. Too many of those means effortless and infinitely stacking attack, crit rate, crit damage, block proficiency

And how does it scale for the regen? With enough skill, that allows Khan to just take a beating and beef through it if the regen scales with the counters. And if it doesn’t, then why build more than just 1 and stay at 70% health forever? Sure, blade has that, but not everyone is blade, and not everyone can be blade

Otherwise, I like the utility you put into her. Just... cap the morphogenetic counters. It would be a bit crazy if it didn’t stop somewhere. And also, on that topic, they seem really easy to get. Basically every combo gets you a couple of those. I might just put them on heavies and specials. Possibly a synergy to add them to intercepts.
    I wrote her rework while I was in the passenger seat of a car traveling through Indiana this morning... On a cell phone. Let me tell you; that was tough!

Okay, so you're right that the Morphogenetic Counters should be capped at 10 (possibly 20). Infinitely stacking Attack Rating, Critical Hit Rating, Critical Damage, and Block Proficiency is pretty hefty. I purposely put them on every attack except for light attacks to guarantee that they'll shut off her Regeneration if it's active and she's trying to max out her attacks with combos. It makes her play-style just a little bit different from other Champions.

As for the regeneration, it doesn't scale, on purpose. Kamala Khan (in the comic book version) has regenerative abilities, but she cannot use them while she's using her morphogenetic properties, so it's either attack, or regenerate. The regeneration automatically stops if you hit 70% Health, if you hit with anything other than a light attack (which limits combo potential), or you're not blocking/dodging. You have to pretty much play almost entirely defensively to keep her regeneration active, and it costs you all your Morphogenetic Counters to activate it. Are you going to quickly give up 1878.8 Attack Rating, 766.6 Critical Hit Rating, 920 Critical Damage Rating and 970 Block Proficiency to regenerate while you're not able to attack back (other than throw light attacks)? The moment you Dash forward to intercept, you lose your Regeneration, and at some point, you're going to get backed up against the wall if you're playing that defensively. You're going to have to drop it quickly. But, to shut down infinite regeneration shenanigans, I think altering it to needing at least 3 Morphogenetic Counters to activate Regeneration is reasonable.

Thank you for your input!

==========

Take Two

5776f936aaf65.image.jpg

Signature Ability - Morphogenetic Defenses: Whenever Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) loses a Morphogenetic counter, she has a 50% chance to evade the next Basic Attack as she twists her body out of shape to avoid the blow.

ABILITIES
    Morphogenetic Structure (Passive): Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) uses her ability to shift her form to enhance her prowess in combat. Each time she successfully lands a hit with a Medium, Heavy, or Special Attack, her body alters its structure to deliver a more powerful blow, granting her 1 Morphogenetic counter. (max stacks: 10)
    • By Dashing Back and idling for 1.0 seconds, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) can activate her healing factor, consuming all Morphogenetic counters and recovering 255 Health per tick until she reaches 70% of her Max Health, or until she gains a Morphogenetic counter, whichever comes first. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) must have at least 3 Morphogenetic counters to activate this ability.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
    • This attack grants Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) a True Strike buff for 4.50 seconds.

SYNERGIES
    • Idol with Captain Marvel or Miss Marvel: All Champions gain +4% Health and Attack.
    • Teammate with Spider-man (Miles Morales) , Thor (Jane Foster), Vision, or Vision (Age of Ultron): All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance.
    • Terrigen Warriors with Black Bolt, Medusa, or Karnak: Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): All of Ms. Marvel's basic attacks gain a 3% chance to trigger a Fury buff, increasing her Attack Rating by 550 for 5.0 seconds. Black Bolt: Special 2 deals True Damage, igorning all Armor. Medusa: Medusa gains +350 Critical Rating against opponents who are suffering from an Armor Break or Armor Shattered debuff. Karnak: Whenever Karnak loses Focus, he gains a Fury buff that increases his Attack Rating by 355 for 6 seconds. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    • Champions Team-Up with Black Widow, Falcon, Cyclops (Blue Team), or Cyclops (New Xavier School): Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): Healing effects are increased by 15% when fighting against Villain or Mercenary Champions. Black Widow: If Black Widow charges a Heavy Attack for 1.0 seconds, she gains a Cruelty buff, increasing her Critical Damage Rating by 15% for 4.50 seconds. Falcon: Falcon begins the fight locked on for 7 seconds versus Villain Champions. Cyclops: Cyclops' Special 3 Attack inflicts +10% damage versus Villain Champions. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.

Revisions so far:
    1. Unstoppable Colossus
    2. Magneto
    3. Spider-Gwen
    4. Captain Marvel
    5. Hulkbuster
    6. Iron Fist
    7. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    For anyone that might want to look at my previous remakes, here’s the ones I’ve done

Abomination
    Joe Fixit
    Kamala Khan
    She-Hulk
    Mordo
    Magneto
    Colossus
    Deadpool X-Force
    Iron Man (OG)
    Hulkbuster
    Spider-Gwen
    Falcon

I think that’s everything. I dunno, though, but you’ll find everything if you feel like looking

I wrote her rework while I was in the passenger seat of a car traveling through Indiana this morning... On a cell phone. Let me tell you; that was tough!

Okay, so you're right that the Morphogenetic Counters should be capped at 10 (possibly 20). Infinitely stacking Attack Rating, Critical Hit Rating, Critical Damage, and Block Proficiency is pretty hefty. I purposely put them on every attack except for light attacks to guarantee that they'll shut off her Regeneration if it's active and she's trying to max out her attacks with combos. It makes her play-style just a little bit different from other Champions.

As for the regeneration, it doesn't scale, on purpose. Kamala Khan (in the comic book version) has regenerative abilities, but she cannot use them while she's using her morphogenetic properties, so it's either attack, or regenerate. The regeneration automatically stops if you hit 70% Health, if you hit with anything other than a light attack (which limits combo potential), or you're not blocking/dodging. You have to pretty much play almost entirely defensively to keep her regeneration active, and it costs you all your Morphogenetic Counters to activate it. Are you going to quickly give up 1878.8 Attack Rating, 766.6 Critical Hit Rating, 920 Critical Damage Rating and 970 Block Proficiency to regenerate while you're not able to attack back (other than throw light attacks)? The moment you Dash forward to intercept, you lose your Regeneration, and at some point, you're going to get backed up against the wall if you're playing that defensively. You're going to have to drop it quickly. But, to shut down infinite regeneration shenanigans, I think altering it to needing at least 3 Morphogenetic Counters to activate Regeneration is reasonable.

Thank you for your input!

==========

Take Two

5776f936aaf65.image.jpg

Signature Ability - Morphogenetic Defenses: Whenever Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) loses a Morphogenetic counter, she has a 50% chance to evade the next Basic Attack as she twists her body out of shape to avoid the blow.

ABILITIES
    Morphogenetic Structure (Passive): Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) uses her ability to shift her form to enhance her prowess in combat. Each time she successfully lands a hit with a Medium, Heavy, or Special Attack, her body alters its structure to deliver a more powerful blow, granting her 1 Morphogenetic counter. (max stacks: 10)
    • By Dashing Back and idling for 1.0 seconds, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) can activate her healing factor, consuming all Morphogenetic counters and recovering 255 Health per tick until she reaches 70% of her Max Health, or until she gains a Morphogenetic counter, whichever comes first. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) must have at least 3 Morphogenetic counters to activate this ability.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
    • This attack grants Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) a True Strike buff for 4.50 seconds.

SYNERGIES
    • Idol with Captain Marvel or Miss Marvel: All Champions gain +4% Health and Attack.
    • Teammate with Spider-man (Miles Morales) , Thor (Jane Foster), Vision, or Vision (Age of Ultron): All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance.
    • Terrigen Warriors with Black Bolt, Medusa, or Karnak: Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): All of Ms. Marvel's basic attacks gain a 3% chance to trigger a Fury buff, increasing her Attack Rating by 550 for 5.0 seconds. Black Bolt: Special 2 deals True Damage, igorning all Armor. Medusa: Medusa gains +350 Critical Rating against opponents who are suffering from an Armor Break or Armor Shattered debuff. Karnak: Whenever Karnak loses Focus, he gains a Fury buff that increases his Attack Rating by 355 for 6 seconds. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    • Champions Team-Up with Black Widow, Falcon, Cyclops (Blue Team), or Cyclops (New Xavier School): Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): Healing effects are increased by 15% when fighting against Villain or Mercenary Champions. Black Widow: If Black Widow charges a Heavy Attack for 1.0 seconds, she gains a Cruelty buff, increasing her Critical Damage Rating by 15% for 4.50 seconds. Falcon: Falcon begins the fight locked on for 7 seconds versus Villain Champions. Cyclops: Cyclops' Special 3 Attack inflicts +10% damage versus Villain Champions. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.

Revisions so far:
    1. Unstoppable Colossus
    2. Magneto
    3. Spider-Gwen
    4. Captain Marvel
    5. Hulkbuster
    6. Iron Fist

Yes. Capping the morphogenetic charges and adding some more clarity to the regen really does make it all better. Great stuff, mate!
    Champion Redesign: Falcon (Based upon a Rank 5/50 4-Star Champion; Sig Level 99)
    falcon_civil_war_by_alexiscabo1-da1fs6n.png

Falcon is another Champion that showed great promise, but fell through, much like the other redesigned Champions in this thread. He's supposed to be trained in martial arts, a master acrobat, and a proficient tactician and strategist. In his Contest iteration, he is none of those things. His specials are easy to dodge, his utility is weak, and he's all-around rather dull. It's my goal to bring some of his comic-book qualities out in this revision.

Signature Ability - S.H.I.E.L.D. Team Leader: Falcon's skill at leading his team through the toughest of battles has also taught him a few tricks. He gains the following:
    • Well-Timed Blocks: Inflicts a Vulnerability Debuff for 7.50 seconds, granting him +10% Special Attack Damage while Redwing is Locked On. (max stacks: 1)
    • Heavy Attacks: Inflicts a Weakness Debuff, reducing the opponent's Attack Rating by 25% for 7.50 seconds. (max stacks: 2)
    • Special Attacks have a 15% chance to Power Lock the opponent for 5.50 seconds while Redwing is Locked On.
    • All Champions on Falcon's team (other than Falcon) gain +3% Ability Accuracy due to Falcon's excellent leadership.

ABILITIES
    Redwing (Passive):
    • Redwing begins each fight ready to go.
    • The second light and medium attack in each Combo is an attack made directly by Redwing (in similar fashion to how some of Yondu's attacks are made by his Yaka Arrow). These attacks have a 20% chance to inflict a Shock Debuff on non-Robotic Champions that deals 477.2 Damage as direct damage over 6 seconds. These attacks also have a 20% chance to inflict Power Drain on Robotic Champions, draining up to 8% of his opponent's Max Power.
    • To begin a Recon Scan, Dodge back and hold Block for 2 seconds. While Locked On, the opponent's Defensive Ability Accuracy is reduced by 100% for 12 seconds. At the same time, Falcon's Ability Accuracy is increased by 15% for 12 seconds. After Locked On expires, Redwing enters a Cooldown phase for 8.0 seconds before another Recon Scan can be initiated.
    • Redwing remains Locked On to Science Champions for 20% longer than normal. Additionally, Redwing remains Locked On to Mutant Champions for 20% shorter than normal.
    Scanning System (Passive): Falcon's scanning system in his goggles recalibrates each time the opponent triggers a Passive Evade, increasing Falcon's Critical Damage Rating by 169.57 until his next Critical Hit.
    Martial Training (Passive): Sam Wilson's extensive martial training has made him a terrifying combatant. When Dashing Back, he gains 520.05 additional Block Proficiency for 2.25 seconds. When Intercepting, he gains 102.9 additional Critical Rating on his attack.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
    Special 1 - Fading Barrage: With a quick jet blast, Falcon kicks his foe, then lets loose a barrage from his twin SMGs.
    • 85% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 1228.79 Direct Damage over 3.50 seconds.
    • The chance to trigger Bleed is increased by 15% if Redwing is Locked On.
    • This Attack has 918.61 increased Critical Rating versus Champions that are Bleed Immune.
    Special 2 - Raptor Strike: Guided by Redwing’s recon, Falcon dives in on his target for a massive strike.
    • This attack ignores Physical Resistance and has 344.12 increased Critical Hit Chance if Redwing is locked on.
    • If Redwing is Locked On, this attack inflicts a permanent Passive Debuff that reduces the opponent's Physical Resistance by 150 for the remainder of the fight.
    Special 3 - Tango Down: Calling in a strafing run. Firing guided missiles. Target down.
    • This attack Incinerates the enemy, dealing 1169.14 Energy Damage over 10 seconds. This effect also removes Perfect Block Chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50% while it’s active.
    • If Redwing is Locked On, an additional 20% Block Proficiency is removed.
    • If Redwing is Locked On, this attack inflicts a permanent Passive Debuff that reduces the opponent's Physical Resistance by 150 for the remainder of the fight.

SYNERGIES
    • Friends with Captain America, Captain America (WWII), or Captain America (Infinity War): All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating and Redwing's Recon Bonus.
    • Enemies with War Machine, Black Widow, Vision (Age of Ultron), Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), or Black Panther (Civil War): All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating and Redwing's Recon Bonus.
    • Teammates with Ant-Man or Hawkeye: All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance and Redwing's Recon Bonus.
    • Cap's Followers with Winter Soldier, or Scarlet Witch: For all Champions, blocking reduces incoming damage by +4% and all Champions gain Redwing's Recon Bonus.
    • Fellow Avengers with Black Panther and Vision: All Champions gain Redwing's Recon Bonus. Falcon: Falcon's wings give him cover and protection, granting him a 12.5% Chance to trigger an Armor Up Buff whenever Redwing's Lock On expires, increasing his Armor Rating by 50% for 8.0 seconds. Black Panther: Black Panther has a 25% chance to trigger a Fury Buff whenever his opponent fails to acquire a Bleed Debuff, increasing his Attack rating by 10% for 7.0 seconds. Vision: Vision increases the amount of Power burnt by +5%, inflicting additional Direct Damage proportional to the amount lost. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    • New Avengers with Thor, Thor (Ragnarok), Miss Marvel, or Captain Marvel: All Champions gain Redwing's Recon Bonus. Falcon: Special Attack 2 deals an additional 2% damage and has a 10% chance to Stun his opponent for 1.50 seconds. Thor: The time it takes to trigger a Fury buff is reduced from 30 seconds to 22 seconds. Thor (Ragnarok): When opponents intercept Thor's Dash, his chance to Auto-Block attacks is increased by 5%. Miss Marvel and Captain Marvel: Miss Marvel and Captain Marvel take 10% less damage from energy-based Attacks, and these attacks fuel their Power Meter as if they were at full strength. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.

Previous Revisions:
    1. Unstoppable Colossus
    2. Magneto
    3. Spider-Gwen
    4. Captain Marvel
    5. Hulkbuster
    6. Iron Fist
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Bishop Buff Ideas.
    Make the consumption of his prowess for regen quicker to make it more worth while to do because as it currently stands you will end up taking more block damage than what you heal. And another idea have his crit rating/damage rating increase for each prowess charge he has. It's embarrassingly low considering Mutants are supposed to have the higher average crit stats.
    I guess there’s just too much writing for the forum to handle here lol. This is in response to your Falcon rework, @Bodhizen

I really like the theme you’re going for with this redesign: Bypassing physical resistance and inflicting debuffs for damage

Personally, I’d change only a few things

The sig ability’s ability accuracy increase is just trivial, and is only minorly useful at best. While it’s a fun concept to incorporate the leadership there, 3% is on the low side. Maybe just 6 or 7% would be better. Not much, but at least something to notice and consider truly useful

And with the synergy that involves his wings, would that mean his block animation is different? And if that’s the case, I personally think it’d be better to put the armor ability (I’d say just higher block prof, but that’s just me) into the base kit, and just have the synergy improve that ability further. A big reason I have for that is that you really do rely on locking on whenever possible. Higher block prof/armor (whichever the wings would provide) would be very helpful in case you need to block a few hits to get Redwing into the air, even more so if the synergy were to amplify it.

And, as for the Redwing attacks in basic combos, I do like stuff like that, but why shock, specifically? I would think he’d either just do the power drain to everyone or the effect would be incinerate instead (this one isn’t as much a critique as an honest question. I mostly dabble in the movies as opposed to the comics, though I’m not a complete stranger to them)

As for what I do like, the physical resistance counter is very niche and I like it a lot. The martial training ability rewards skill with a little bonus, and that’s awesome. I also like the bonus Falcon gets for ability accuracy when Locked On. The sig ability has some awesome usefulness with the power lock when Locked On

But these good things (mostly) all boil down to one major thing I feel is wrong with the rework: Locked On is an integral part of the moveset, but the cooldown is far too long to get Falcon back to 100% mode. What I would do to remedy this is pretty simple: Add a line to the sig ability that reduces cooldown time. Maybe max it out to 4.5 or 4 seconds. Nothing extreme, but it’s something to keep you Locked On for more of the fight so you can get full mileage out of it

Those are my thoughts. Overall though, very well designed in concept! You’re on a roll with these!
    edited November 2018
    Bishop Buff Ideas.
    Make the consumption of his prowess for regen quicker to make it more worth while to do because as it currently stands you will end up taking more block damage than what you heal. And another idea have his crit rating/damage rating increase for each prowess charge he has. It's embarrassingly low considering Mutants are supposed to have the higher average crit stats.

Honestly, in terms of the prowess regeneration, I don’t find it too difficult to get a little bit of healing out of it. It’s nothing wolverine level, but it’s more for sustainability as opposed to raw healing power, the way I see it

But I do agree, his prowess should passively give his crit stats a tiny boost, as both of those are on the low end for him
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Moon knight is one of the best characters of marvel and he has been a joke for almost 3 years now in game. Let’s get him some rework

- Change class to mystic + skill.
    - He should get 3 moon phases and day and night phases
    And current signature ability as his passive.(increase and decreasing power gain by 50% instead of 25%)

- Signature ability
    Take no passive ability damage as little by as he is under 10% health sacrificing his power meter(no special attacks)

For day time
    He gets 7 seconds true strike Every time whenever he intercepts opponent.

For night time
    He Can evade special attack by 50% if over 40 hits chances increases by 50%
    5% flat evade chance against projectiles attacks.

-For waxing moon phase
    Gain passive fury increasing his attack by 30% on every 20 hits of combo . (He can’t crit during this phase except for specials) each fury reducing opponent defensive ability by 10%)
    Max stack 5.

-For waning phase
    Gain cruelty passive charges every 20 hit on combo meter , max stack 5.
    Periodically gain critical rating buff increasing critical chance by x%.

-On full moon
    50% chance to stun opponent on basic attacks for 2 seconds

Special attacks

Sp1.
    -Waxing phase
    50% chance to Inflict bleed on each hit
    -Waning phase
    50% chance to power drain 12% on each hit
    -Full moon
    Gain unstoppable & indestructible buff for 3 seconds

Sp2
    -Waxing
    50% chance Inflict bleed with double duration
    -Waning
    50% chance to Drain power for 30% on each hit
    -Full moon
    Gain indestructible for 3 seconds
    edited November 2018
    Kalantak wrote: »
    Moon knight is one of the best characters of marvel and he has been a joke for almost 3 years now in game. Let’s get him some rework

Some nice ideas, but basically he's more or less Killmonger now. And regular indestructible+Unstoppable is pretty overpowered in comparison to champs like, say, Juggernaut.

I love the idea of his specials having different effects in different phases though; and a bit of power drain would be cool.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I thought so this abilities might sound a bit like killmonger but they r not actually,with stun on basic n triggering unstoppable + indestructible might allow him to tank few sp3s of timed perfectly,adding some ability to play and excitement and adding milestone to any champion’a ability makes them much more interesting, I would R5 this moonknight if kabam added this basic utilities and some extra damage.n not even OP by any standards
    I guess there’s just too much writing for the forum to handle here lol. This is in response to your Falcon rework, @Bodhizen

I really like the theme you’re going for with this redesign: Bypassing physical resistance and inflicting debuffs for damage

The sig ability’s ability accuracy increase is just trivial, and is only minorly useful at best. While it’s a fun concept to incorporate the leadership there, 3% is on the low side. Maybe just 6 or 7% would be better. Not much, but at least something to notice and consider truly useful

And with the synergy that involves his wings, would that mean his block animation is different? And if that’s the case, I personally think it’d be better to put the armor ability (I’d say just higher block prof, but that’s just me) into the base kit, and just have the synergy improve that ability further. A big reason I have for that is that you really do rely on locking on whenever possible. Higher block prof/armor (whichever the wings would provide) would be very helpful in case you need to block a few hits to get Redwing into the air, even more so if the synergy were to amplify it.

And, as for the Redwing attacks in basic combos, I do like stuff like that, but why shock, specifically? I would think he’d either just do the power drain to everyone or the effect would be incinerate instead (this one isn’t as much a critique as an honest question. I mostly dabble in the movies as opposed to the comics, though I’m not a complete stranger to them)

As for what I do like, the physical resistance counter is very niche and I like it a lot. The martial training ability rewards skill with a little bonus, and that’s awesome. I also like the bonus Falcon gets for ability accuracy when Locked On. The sig ability has some awesome usefulness with the power lock when Locked On

But these good things (mostly) all boil down to one major thing I feel is wrong with the rework: Locked On is an integral part of the moveset, but the cooldown is far too long to get Falcon back to 100% mode. What I would do to remedy this is pretty simple: Add a line to the sig ability that reduces cooldown time. Maybe max it out to 4.5 or 4 seconds. Nothing extreme, but it’s something to keep you Locked On for more of the fight so you can get full mileage out of it

Those are my thoughts. Overall though, very well designed in concept! You’re on a roll with these!
    Thank you for the feedback. So, here's where I was going with a few things.

The 3% ability accuracy increase was just the icing on the cake, and to include more of his leadership ability. With a lot of the reworks, I've included Ability Accuracy increasers, so I didn't want to overdo it. A minor bump wouldn't hurt, though.

The synergy with his wings won't change the animation, but I think his blocks should include his wings anyway, as that's normally how he blocks things in both the comics and the movies.

Redwing, in this design, is using EMPs (to play on Kamala Khan's weakness) to cause either Shock or to Power Drain opponents based upon their type. It made sense in my head, and I though it would have been more obvious than perhaps it was. A bit of an electrical jolt to weaken an opponent.

Locked On was always an integral part of the character design from the get go. It's Falcon's Big Buff. Him being less effective without it is like saying that Captain Marvel is less effective when her Power Meter is empty, or Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) being less effective when he's out of Poise, or Korg being less effective when he's out of Crowd Excitement. Falcon get pretty significant benefits with Redwing Locked On, but I also have him Shock/Power Drain without it, so he has been given a bit of a boost over his current form. Locked On is obviously better, and I'm okay with that. It's akin to Iron Man (Infinty War) getting really good when his Molecular Armor is active; you've got to work up to that state, though. At least he doesn't need to be Awakened to take advantage of his ability right away like the current iteration forces you to do. Does that make any sense?

In terms of visuals, though, I wish that I had been able to incorporate his Master Acrobat ability (from the comics) into the build more, but I neither want to overdo it, nor steal someone else's thing. However, I'd love for him to do flips back like Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) does when he dodges back.

I'm not sure that this is worth a second pass just yet, but I'm open to discussion. Thank you very much for your input, @Whododo872! Best wishes!
    edited November 2018

The 3% ability accuracy increase was just the icing on the cake, and to include more of his leadership ability. With a lot of the reworks, I've included Ability Accuracy increasers, so I didn't want to overdo it. A minor bump wouldn't hurt, though.

The synergy with his wings won't change the animation, but I think his blocks should include his wings anyway, as that's normally how he blocks things in both the comics and the movies.

Redwing, in this design, is using EMPs (to play on Kamala Khan's weakness) to cause either Shock or to Power Drain opponents based upon their type. It made sense in my head, and I though it would have been more obvious than perhaps it was. A bit of an electrical jolt to weaken an opponent.

Locked On was always an integral part of the character design from the get go. It's Falcon's Big Buff. Him being less effective without it is like saying that Captain Marvel is less effective when her Power Meter is empty, or Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) being less effective when he's out of Poise, or Korg being less effective when he's out of Crowd Excitement. Falcon get pretty significant benefits with Redwing Locked On, but I also have him Shock/Power Drain without it, so he has been given a bit of a boost over his current form. Locked On is obviously better, and I'm okay with that. It's akin to Iron Man (Infinty War) getting really good when his Molecular Armor is active; you've got to work up to that state, though. At least he doesn't need to be Awakened to take advantage of his ability right away like the current iteration forces you to do. Does that make any sense?

In terms of visuals, though, I wish that I had been able to incorporate his Master Acrobat ability (from the comics) into the build more, but I neither want to overdo it, nor steal someone else's thing. However, I'd love for him to do flips back like Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) does when he dodges back.

I'm not sure that this is worth a second pass just yet, but I'm open to discussion. Thank you very much for your input, @Whododo872! Best wishes!

Well, looks like we agree on the wings thing, and thanks for the insight on the EMP usage, that makes sense to me now haha

Back to the Locked On thing, I get what you’re saying with the infinity man argument, but that isn’t my point. My point there is that, given how important Locked on is in his moveset, there should be a way to make it happen more often than every 8 seconds. Infinity man’s molecular armor definitely occurs more often than this Locked On would

All I’m suggesting is, add a line to the sig to shorten the cooldown, maybe a criteria in the abilities to shorten the cooldown (use a heavy attack or something, I dunno) or maybe do something like what I did and have his L3 (or L2, doesn’t matter) immedtiately trigger Locked On, similar to how Hood’s L2 immediately makes him invisible.

I’m not saying we need guaranteed 100% uptime. I’m just saying there ought to be a way to get locked on more often, given the benefits.

At the end of the day, though, this is just MY feedback on YOUR redesign. Do what you will with it.

Well, looks like we agree on the wings thing, and thanks for the insight on the EMP usage, that makes sense to me now haha

Back to the Locked On thing, I get what you’re saying with the infinity man argument, but that isn’t my point. My point there is that, given how important Locked on is in his moveset, there should be a way to make it happen more often than every 8 seconds. Infinity man’s molecular armor definitely occurs more often than this Locked On would

All I’m suggesting is, add a line to the sig to shorten the cooldown, maybe a criteria in the abilities to shorten the cooldown (use a heavy attack or something, I dunno) or maybe do something like what I did and have his L3 (or L2, doesn’t matter) immedtiately trigger Locked On, similar to how Hood’s L2 immediately makes him invisible.

I’m not saying we need guaranteed 100% uptime. I’m just saying there ought to be a way to get locked on more often, given the benefits.

At the end of the day, though, this is just MY feedback on YOUR redesign. Do what you will with it.

I think you've both done great redesigns. I think it's important to keep some downtime on Locked On; as it's a very powerful ability; but it would be great to reduce it with his Sig.

I wonder about Falcon obtaining Vulture's "can't be stuck whilst dashing back' ability?

It becomes a form of backup Dexterity useful when you want to turn Dex off to avoid Buffet; or when champs like Void and Heimdall stop Dexterity working for everyone else.