**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    All I see is them listening to feedback and making adjustments based on that, and some people saying, "They didn't do anything.".
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

@Bodhizen thats my point I can’t understand, if someone has been jailed for a thread interaction and is only here to “be right” why are they still allowed to post over and over? I have GW muted and some pages on this thread it’s just boxes of multiple comments from him for the majority of the page. Why are others jailed and can’t post a bunch, or banned altogether, for doing much less? Where’s the consistency?

It shouldn’t be up to all the other players to force the moderators to take control of this thread, we shouldn’t have to. It’s their job. When someone is being unproductive and off topic and clearly baiting people and making the SAME POINT over and over, they should step in. Why does one player who barely plays the game get a pass?

Can anyone explain the logic here? This has been going on for years and we’re doing the exact same thing yet again.

I'll just say this. Even though Grounded and I have some opposing opinions, he/she has never been disrespectful to myself or others (to the extent of my knowledge). Other players who are jailed or banned may be in that position because they've called people names or insulted them in some way.
  • Options

@Bodhizen thats my point I can’t understand, if someone has been jailed for a thread interaction and is only here to “be right” why are they still allowed to post over and over? I have GW muted and some pages on this thread it’s just boxes of multiple comments from him for the majority of the page. Why are others jailed and can’t post a bunch, or banned altogether, for doing much less? Where’s the consistency?

It shouldn’t be up to all the other players to force the moderators to take control of this thread, we shouldn’t have to. It’s their job. When someone is being unproductive and off topic and clearly baiting people and making the SAME POINT over and over, they should step in. Why does one player who barely plays the game get a pass?

Can anyone explain the logic here? This has been going on for years and we’re doing the exact same thing yet again.

I'll just say this. Even though Grounded and I have some opposing opinions, he/she has never been disrespectful to myself or others (to the extent of my knowledge). Other players who are jailed or banned may be in that position because they've called people names or insulted them in some way.
    They're trying to make the Thread about me while accusing me of derailing it at the same time. My point was valid. I've outlined the issues they've heard and addressed, and someone can be blasé about all of them if they wish. It stands to reason that those people will find very little they're satisfied with. This entire Thread is about feedback on the game. I find it unproductive and disingenuous to say they're not doing anything and not listening when they've acknowledged the feedback and have created a tentative outline on how they're processing it. It's exactly the same thing that happened during 12.0. Conversation was being had, communication was open, and some people refused to acknowledge it because they were still in the protesting mentality. The problem is, if you're asking for feedback to be heard, and it's already being heard, then you're degrading the process.
  • Options

They're trying to make the Thread about me while accusing me of derailing it at the same time. My point was valid. I've outlined the issues they've heard and addressed, and someone can be blasé about all of them if they wish. It stands to reason that those people will find very little they're satisfied with. This entire Thread is about feedback on the game. I find it unproductive and disingenuous to say they're not doing anything and not listening when they've acknowledged the feedback and have created a tentative outline on how they're processing it. It's exactly the same thing that happened during 12.0. Conversation was being had, communication was open, and some people refused to acknowledge it because they were still in the protesting mentality. The problem is, if you're asking for feedback to be heard, and it's already being heard, then you're degrading the process.
    Ok in the interest of fairness to you, is there something you can point out that you agree with on this thread? There’s hundreds of comments of feedback here so far, is there any of it you think is warranted? I’m genuinely interested.
    It's not my place to say if something is warranted or not. I've offered a few suggestions and agreed with a couple of issues. Brought up the only one that's come to mind for myself. I'm concerned for the productivity is all. We have their ears. I think it's better not to negate the process while we have their attention is all. People on YouTube can feel free to rabble rouse if they like, but we're better off sharing our concerns in a way that's not cutting off our own foot.
  • Options
    I'm not talking about Seatin.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

I've made my point. Moving on.
    One thing that has proven to be successful is Community Choice situations. We've seen it with Champs gifted, and buffs, and they seem to be interactive and fun. I think incorporating more of that would be good. Obviously we can't really vote on every decision that comes, but something on a regular basis would be an interesting way for us to stay active. Could be Events, Champs, a number of things, really.

Thats one thing i recommended early in this thread where we as a community pick like 6 champs to be in the featured 5 and 6* crystals
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

I've made my point. Moving on.
    One thing that has proven to be successful is Community Choice situations. We've seen it with Champs gifted, and buffs, and they seem to be interactive and fun. I think incorporating more of that would be good. Obviously we can't really vote on every decision that comes, but something on a regular basis would be an interesting way for us to stay active. Could be Events, Champs, a number of things, really.

Thats one thing i recommended early in this thread where we as a community pick like 6 champs to be in the featured 5 and 6* crystals
    That could be one example. I was thinking in terms of an ongoing basis. Perhaps Champs coming up, special content months down the road like Challenges, a number of things. I think if we had a vote on a variety of areas, it would help include us more.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    tafre said:

Let's look at it logically.
    1. Act 7 - Postponed to reevaluate their direction.
    2. AW - Making improvements to it based on feedback, including changes to meet the failed goals of Defense Tactics.
    3. AQ - Changes coming. While the details of Tickets are still being discussed because they're problematic for some, improvements are improvements.
    4. Pushing Variant ahead. Can't count how many people have said they want Act 7 to be like Variant because that is enjoyable content. So you're getting it sooner.
    5. Increased Rewards for Act 6 and Abyss.
    6. Looking at making changes to Act 6
    7. Long-term discussions about RNG issues.
    8. Cavalier is in production.

I'd like to know what part of that is doing nothing.

1- We already knew that before the roadmap. Does not get me excited.
    2- They should have fixed Flow this season because everybody said it was still broken. So they took 0 feedback on that as well. Since you have no idea what ppl up there are dealing with I suggest you don’t speak about what you never experienced. Does not get me excited, in fact it disappoints me that they knew that DT failed but they still kept them for another season with a vastly irrelevant fix.
    3- AQ changes were already coming not related to feedback at all. Does not get me excited.
    4-OMG I am so glad they decided to design a Variant content other than Act 7, how generous of them. It must be very difficult to design a 6 quest content but designing story mode content with extra specific, long lanes must be easier. Gets me disappointed not excited.
    5- Increased Abyss rewards are great, I never said the changes were not good. However not really that excited. They never said anything about Act 6 in the announcement so you are wrong about something yet again.
    6- Act 6 changes were considered way before this feedback thread where K Miike acknowledged that it on the MS lifesteal thread. Nothing new, nothing exciting so wrong again.
    7- Talking about something is one thing, doing something is another. It is also important to note that nothing about RNG was included in the roadmap announcement. Dis. Ap. Point. Ing.
    8- We knew CAV EQ was in production ever since Dork Lessons had his interview. Nothing new, that is the issue we have no tangible results other than we are working on it. Disappointed again.

Like I have pointed about many times, roadmap does not address any of the issues raised here. Nor are they exciting. Period.
    Actually about the 3,not know how many people note this but i think the change of AQ was already plan even with or without this post exist, Know Outrix ? Right, if you look back his post in Twitter in April, you will see he leaked something about ticket things but not sure what exactly what is it. It is probadly AQ ticket. So I think is a coincidence that AQ ticket and this feedback exist and that mean this AQ ticket is NOT exist in the result of this feedback

knowing kabam making big change in the game like new game mode, champion rework, rebalance,...usually took months, I think this time will be the same because there literally 70+ pages of feedback, and read all comment one by one ( even incude some off-topic comment) sure much time, they have to see what change possible and what not.If they change like all feedback in here. That would change into a new difference game, same name but not mcoc we know past these year

So i will let time answer before jump any conclusion and i hope kabam don't make us disappoint
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    slacker said:

tafre said:

Let's look at it logically.
    1. Act 7 - Postponed to reevaluate their direction.
    2. AW - Making improvements to it based on feedback, including changes to meet the failed goals of Defense Tactics.
    3. AQ - Changes coming. While the details of Tickets are still being discussed because they're problematic for some, improvements are improvements.
    4. Pushing Variant ahead. Can't count how many people have said they want Act 7 to be like Variant because that is enjoyable content. So you're getting it sooner.
    5. Increased Rewards for Act 6 and Abyss.
    6. Looking at making changes to Act 6
    7. Long-term discussions about RNG issues.
    8. Cavalier is in production.

I'd like to know what part of that is doing nothing.

1- We already knew that before the roadmap. Does not get me excited.
    2- They should have fixed Flow this season because everybody said it was still broken. So they took 0 feedback on that as well. Since you have no idea what ppl up there are dealing with I suggest you don’t speak about what you never experienced. Does not get me excited, in fact it disappoints me that they knew that DT failed but they still kept them for another season with a vastly irrelevant fix.
    3- AQ changes were already coming not related to feedback at all. Does not get me excited.
    4-OMG I am so glad they decided to design a Variant content other than Act 7, how generous of them. It must be very difficult to design a 6 quest content but designing story mode content with extra specific, long lanes must be easier. Gets me disappointed not excited.
    5- Increased Abyss rewards are great, I never said the changes were not good. However not really that excited. They never said anything about Act 6 in the announcement so you are wrong about something yet again.
    6- Act 6 changes were considered way before this feedback thread where K Miike acknowledged that it on the MS lifesteal thread. Nothing new, nothing exciting so wrong again.
    7- Talking about something is one thing, doing something is another. It is also important to note that nothing about RNG was included in the roadmap announcement. Dis. Ap. Point. Ing.
    8- We knew CAV EQ was in production ever since Dork Lessons had his interview. Nothing new, that is the issue we have no tangible results other than we are working on it. Disappointed again.

Like I have pointed about many times, roadmap does not address any of the issues raised here. Nor are they exciting. Period.
    Actually about the 3,not know how many people note this but i think the change of AQ was already plan even with or without this post exist, Know Outrix ? Right, if you look back his post in Twitter in April, you will see he leaked something about ticket things but not sure what exactly what is it. It is probadly AQ ticket. So I think is a coincidence that AQ ticket and this feedback exist and that mean this AQ ticket is NOT exist in the result of this feedback

knowing kabam making big change in the game like new game mode, champion rework, rebalance,...usually took months, I think this time will be the same because there literally 70+ pages of feedback, and read all comment one by one ( even incude some off-topic comment) sure much time, they have to see what change possible and what not.If they change like all feedback in here. That would change into a new difference game, same name but not mcoc we know past these year

So i will let time answer before jump any conclusion and i hope kabam don't make us disappoint
    it's Otriux, sorry for wrong name
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Just wondering if there is any further plan to address the feedback in this thread, as it started on may 7, and now it is may 25 ( 2.5 weeks)
    I know these things take time, but it seems at least a glimpse at some thoughts for future change in response to this could have been released by now.

I understand that there were upcoming changes addressed, but those were changes that were already in the works prior to all of this.

As an end game player who has taken a drastic step back from this game, the longer we go without hearing any of our issues addressed, the easier it becomes to quit the game altogether.

You had a good thing going with this game, please hear your players to continue it.

According to Miike earlier on this thread, we will be getting another roadmap with more information on it in June, though he didn’t say when in June, so assume he meant in June 30th. In the meantime, this thread will just keep on going.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Just wondering if there is any further plan to address the feedback in this thread, as it started on may 7, and now it is may 25 ( 2.5 weeks)
    I know these things take time, but it seems at least a glimpse at some thoughts for future change in response to this could have been released by now.

I understand that there were upcoming changes addressed, but those were changes that were already in the works prior to all of this.

As an end game player who has taken a drastic step back from this game, the longer we go without hearing any of our issues addressed, the easier it becomes to quit the game altogether.

You had a good thing going with this game, please hear your players to continue it.

According to Miike earlier on this thread, we will be getting another roadmap with more information on it in June, though he didn’t say when in June, so assume he meant in June 30th. In the meantime, this thread will just keep on going.
    Early June according to the roadmap.

“We’ll have more information on an updated Roadmap, and more changes we plan to make in the medium and long term for you in early June.”
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

“We’ll have more information on an updated Roadmap, and more changes we plan to make in the medium and long term for you in early June.”
    If i had to assume thats when the rest of the concerns will be showed. Like the act6 and crystal rng concerns.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Ah I must have missed that. My bad!
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I’m really hopeful for that early June roadmap. This is the chance for Kabam to have something for the community.