**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Not a peep about the feedback? Apparently I'm not the only one that's being ignored.
  • Options
    BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    Tevepata said:

1 hour timer in the aq,also maintenance in the middle of the aq.....

You'd think that scheduled maintenance would fall between AQ cycles by now.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I hear a lot of requests for shorter aq timers. I honestly think this would not solve the rush to complete the map. Instead of asking every hour, we will be asked every half hour to move. Better solution would be to make the energy limit for aq from 5 to 8 or even 10 if it is feasible. I can login every 7 or 8 hrs and then move in aq and be done with my path. I think the energy is more of an issue for map 6 or 7. Having not played those maps, I cannot comment on the energy and time requirement. I am playing map 5 and we are comfortably finishing 4 or 5 hrs before aq ends.
  • Options
    Tevepata said:

Even the map5 is problematic and a big headache, if you work and you cannot play for 4-5-6 hours, which is normal. In europe, the aq starts at 10-11 pm, so everyone has stay up for long and everyone has to wake up early to push the aq, because of the one hour timer. This is not fun, this is clearly an unnececary annoying stress. Most of the players are complaining because of this for so many years and still nothing happened. Just like with so many other issues here.

That's why i suggested a increase in limit. Not only me, but many have suggested this because, then you can have your sleep and also don't have to login for 7 or 8 hrs which I think is reasonable time. I agree that we are lucky most are in the same timezone, so we could manage. But even when I was in a different time zone, we could explore the map quite comfortably
  • Options
    TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    Pulyaman said:

Tevepata said:

Even the map5 is problematic and a big headache, if you work and you cannot play for 4-5-6 hours, which is normal. In europe, the aq starts at 10-11 pm, so everyone has stay up for long and everyone has to wake up early to push the aq, because of the one hour timer. This is not fun, this is clearly an unnececary annoying stress. Most of the players are complaining because of this for so many years and still nothing happened. Just like with so many other issues here.

That's why i suggested a increase in limit. Not only me, but many have suggested this because, then you can have your sleep and also don't have to login for 7 or 8 hrs which I think is reasonable time. I agree that we are lucky most are in the same timezone, so we could manage. But even when I was in a different time zone, we could explore the map quite comfortably
    The struggle for energy is much worse above map 5. You wouldn’t have the option of logging in every 7-8 hours there and if you ran map 6 I think you’d appreciate that reduced energy timers were well overdue and necessary for quality of life.
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Tevepata said:

The struggle for energy is much worse above map 5. You wouldn’t have the option of logging in every 7-8 hours there and if you ran map 6 I think you’d appreciate that reduced energy timers were well overdue and necessary for quality of life.
    Oh, don't mistake me, I would love for aq timers to decrease and quest energy to be more than 70. But, I don't think Kabam have that in mind for now
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Maybe if there was someway to 'play for energies' to restore energy faster, or the ability to win energy in the arenas, that would be good.
  • Options
    TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    Legiune said:

yea ... but is easy act 6 at my team , act 6.1.1 whas to easy ... HT 5* 4/55 destroy everything there ..

6.1 isn't bad. Wait until you get past and it and see how you get on.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Said June didn't they.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    axcad

They weren't going to. People complained until they did. Which means they changed their minds. I don't think looking a gift horse in the mouth by saying they should have automatically is really appropriate.

Almost as though making reasonable complaints does result in change, despite you always telling people to drop it as they’ve already said no.
    And lets be honest, it was a very reasonable request considering the massive drop in difficulty between bugged and fixed cpt marvel.
    I never told anyone to drop it. I said I wasn't discussing it because they said they weren't.