New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    The only thing that's worth it and comparable to the previous grind is doing 12m in one of the 6* arenas for 140 units. I'm stepping away from arena for a week or so while I think this over. I have 18k units for July 4th but I really wanted to be at 21k.
  • pete8388pete8388 Member Posts: 142 ★★
    I used to put up 6 million in 5* featured with my 6 stars, 4 million in 4* featured with my 5 stars, and 1.5 million in 4* basic with my 4 stars for roughly 350 units. Now all of that effort combined won’t even make the 16.5 million new milestone of the new arenas.

I am not sure I would be able to work out the same balance in the new arenas. Especially with the units increasing with the higher milestones.
  • OkbutwhyOkbutwhy Member Posts: 12
    having a newer account with a very limited amount of ranked up 5* and only a couple 6*, and only a handful of ranked 4*, I am getting extremely hard suicide matches around the 5-10 streak rounds. When I bring 2 rank 1 6* and a 4* rank 1, and i'm pitted against 3 6* rank 3, thats a bit much.

Also, this might be the reason I no longer pay for the sigil, as I would get a lot of PHC shards and use them in the black market iso store weekly to try to get better crystals, unless the sigil store will start including the grandmaster shards.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    I never used to grind arena before and this has killed any hope and anticipation I had.

I personally would just lower the milestones across the board to something way lower or at the very least, increase the unit payout at lower milestones significantly.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    I usually don't grind for champs just milestones for units and battle chips , and this is just wrong I'm sorry but i don't see how this is fair to players who are free to play and just want to grind milestones and not for champs. Arena was a way for me to grind for units to help clear content but i really don't think this was the right way to go about it, please lower the milestone rewards for units/Battlechips to maybe 10.5 to 12 million per arena.
This discussion has been closed.