**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Regarding Brian Grant’s Most Recent Video

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Zan0 said:

If they are concerned, one possible solution would be to add progression levels to the ggcs based on the sender so the new accounts would be sending out conqueror level resources.

I have always found it weird that a new account can get something with a pretty decent chance for a 6*.

This is a really good idea, I think that would solve the GGCs problem, and therefore a large part of the whole issue. But revives, refills and other items which couldn't be gated like a GGC by progression would still be an issue.
    Stop it from being a gifting event and turn it into a trading event. Boom 3 birds killed with 1 stone. No more kids getting scammed, no more botting on new accounts and no more new account gifting in general

As in you can only gift something if the other person gives the same (or similar) amount of units? Hmm, I'm not sure on that one, doesn't it kind of get rid of the whole gifting spirit of christmas?

What about wanting to send an alliance mate a gift or two, or people sending youtubers gifts. I dont know, I always liked that aspect of the gifting event. Amidst all the fraud, cheating and scams it was the one wholesome part of the event
    Don't think it has changed. I think this is where we agree to disagree. If someone can spend unlimited money , I believe someone should have the right to unlimited farming.

I mean, the situation quite literally has changed. That's not an opinion, that's counting.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Zan0 said:

If they are concerned, one possible solution would be to add progression levels to the ggcs based on the sender so the new accounts would be sending out conqueror level resources.

I have always found it weird that a new account can get something with a pretty decent chance for a 6*.

This is a really good idea, I think that would solve the GGCs problem, and therefore a large part of the whole issue. But revives, refills and other items which couldn't be gated like a GGC by progression would still be an issue.
    Stop it from being a gifting event and turn it into a trading event. Boom 3 birds killed with 1 stone. No more kids getting scammed, no more botting on new accounts and no more new account gifting in general

As in you can only gift something if the other person gives the same (or similar) amount of units? Hmm, I'm not sure on that one, doesn't it kind of get rid of the whole gifting spirit of christmas?

What about wanting to send an alliance mate a gift or two, or people sending youtubers gifts. I dont know, I always liked that aspect of the gifting event. Amidst all the fraud, cheating and scams it was the one wholesome part of the event
    Don't think it has changed. I think this is where we agree to disagree. If someone can spend unlimited money , I believe someone should have the right to unlimited farming.

I mean, the situation quite literally has changed. That's not an opinion, that's counting.
    The situation is people can gift their main account units during gifting event. In my eyes nothing has changed. Just seems like people are concerned on how others choose to spend their time enjoying the game.
    I'm sorry but you're sticking your head in the sand here. The situation has changed. You can get more units/time than before, and substantially so. This is not an opinion.

If a player could start an alt and get 20k units within 5 minutes, by your logic " people can gift their main account units during gifting event" still holds true, and you would argue that "nothing has changed". Which is very flawed.
    I just think that we are discussing : 6 hours = 2k units= broken.

I'm saying it's not. I'm not arguing 20k units in 5 minutes. I'm saying I don't think the the situation has changed if people want to spend their time doing that then they can.

I also don't know what players were getting before either.
    Exactly, so we agree that there is a threshold where there is a certain units per hour that is not good for the game.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Mars___ said:

BG :: States opinion on game.

Players: Discuss said opinion on the game forums

FIFY
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

They are more likely to recommend a friend as well.

Me: Hey check out this game I play simultaneously on 3 different devices for 6 hrs a day for 45 days so I can have an advantage in a 14 day event which will be obsolete in another 2 months

Friends: WHAT THE F***
    You can take it out of context , but my point is when people enjoy something they are more likely to recommend it. I have a buddy who came back from a 2 year hiatus and has loved the changes Kabam has made and he already has 5 5* champs and had enough units to tackle the collector.
    I'm specifically addressing the point you made about recommending friends. Whenever I tell anyone I played this game for 6 years they just look sad for me.

I'm definitely not going to be sharing how I grinded on 3 separate devices
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

They are more likely to recommend a friend as well.

Me: Hey check out this game I play simultaneously on 3 different devices for 6 hrs a day for 45 days so I can have an advantage in a 14 day event which will be obsolete in another 2 months

Friends: WHAT THE F***
    You can take it out of context , but my point is when people enjoy something they are more likely to recommend it. I have a buddy who came back from a 2 year hiatus and has loved the changes Kabam has made and he already has 5 5* champs and had enough units to tackle the collector.
    I'm specifically addressing the point you made about recommending friends. Whenever I tell anyone I played this game for 6 years they just look sad for me.

I'm definitely not going to be sharing how I grinded on 3 separate devices
    Lol, I feel that 100% , but usually my buddies ask me what I'm playing and they kinda know the game I'm playing and want to join.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Any chance we can get input from you and the team?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    It would make more sense to do two accounts a week every week of the year. Let it replace your arena grind time.
This discussion has been closed.