**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Rewards Revealed! Solo/Alliance Events, Victory Track, Gladiator’s Circuit and More!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

I'm glad I didn't hold my hopes up for this one. Still disappointing to see that barely anything meaningful got changed.

This is so sad

I guess it’s an ok start considering they had 3 days to do it. Hopefully the 5 weeks they have before the next season will be more impactful

If the gameplay and data shows how badly designed the structure is and Kabam don’t change it then for season 2, that’s when I’ll be incredibly disappointed.

3 days is not a lot of time when two of them are the weekend (though that should just really teach Kabam to stop announcing things on a Friday that will launch on a Monday).
    Correct. Although I'm also not expecting them to change much more on season 2.
    If anything, I just think they'll make some minor tweaks in order to make the "problem" itself less problematic. But let's see how things will turn out.

At least it can't get worse than season 1 ... right?
  • Options
    Carryon_14Carryon_14 Posts: 20
    It is not perfect but there is some good stuff still if you are not competitive I don’t see a problem however I do understand why everyone is upset
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Welcome to arena 2.0! Where farming matches will get you your rewards!! Unfortunately now you have to win to get substantial points, but don't worry, just like arena, where you can lose your streak to get easy matches, in Arena 2.0 you can just tank your rating to do the exact same thing! Yippie!
    Get your units ready summoner, because if you want the REAL rewards of Battle Grounds, you're gonna have to spend your units to "earn them". (FYI don't bother with season placement, we just put those rewards there for the FTP players, the real rewards can be bought for units from our solo and alliance events :smile: )
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Main problem wasn’t addressed where grinding is rewarded more over good gameplay. Why is gladiator circuit rankings so undervalued in rewards. Buff that not the events.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Beewee said:

Main problem wasn’t addressed where grinding is rewarded more over good gameplay. Why is gladiator circuit rankings so undervalued in rewards. Buff that not the events.

Gladiator's Circuit is going to be very important for Relic acquisition. Those just aren't ready for distribution yet.
    When can we expect to hear more about what exactly relics will do? As I’m sure you can understand there’s a lot of speculation about the direction you’ve taken with them. What are the current plans for when we’re going to get confirmation of how they’ll impact our champions?
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    So trying to rank high is still worthless and energy matches will be pointless for solo event 😂

Still trash.
  • Options
    trh34567trh34567 Posts: 3
    when is act 8.1 release notes be released @Kabam Miike is it today?
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 740 ★★★★

Beewee said:

Gladiator's Circuit is going to be very important for Relic acquisition. Those just aren't ready for distribution yet.
    We get they aren't ready yet. But please release how they will work and everything (or as much as possible). This way we can give you feedback and you can release them properly, not this mess that BGs was.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I'm fine with the reward structure and look forward to having fun with BG.

This thread does not worry me because I've been here long enough to know that there are ALWAYS people who are never satisfied, never happy, and play the part of Chicken Little at every step.